• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-C Haxless Murderer/Serial Killer/ETC Bracket

009AB82E-64EC-488E-80F2-A7A44029F0EB
Summery

Killers, murders, crazy people, psychopaths, etc. And all 9-C. As I want this to be added (as most people want their matches to be), I will try to make this as fair, but also as interesting as I can.

Current Bracket

Rules

• Character can be no higher than 9-C+ (Characters can be this level physically or with a weapon)
  • Characters cannot have hax (at least that are combat applicable)
  • No OP defensive abilities (Certain regens, immortalities, non-c, etc)
  • No stone walls are allowed (glass canons are though)
  • Characters must be serial killer, insane, preferably murderers. (Also preferably horror themed)
  • You can submit two characters (doesn't mean I will pick both)
  • Do not submit characters undergoing changes.
  • I would prefer humans, or at least humanoids.
Characters
Character examples are Brian Thomas and Alex Kralie from Marble Hornets (both are pretty crazy, and are willing to do what ever is necessary. Plus horror themed), Sweet Tooth (Marcus "Needles" Kane for obvious reasons), The Hook (Murder and a personal favorite), John Wayne Gacy (Petals of Reincarnation), William Afton (Novels), etc.

1. The Hook (HeadlessKramerGeoff777)

2. Zodiac (2007) (HeadlessKramerGeoff777)

3. William Afton (Novels) (Walker21232123)

4. Jason Voorhees (GojiBoyForever)

5. Eyeless Jack (Jeff the Killer Saga) (Dusty Raider)

6. Ghostface (Composite) (Dusty Raider)

7. Ghostface (Mobile Game) (Walker21232123)

8. Sweet Tooth (TheQuirkyBoy)

9. Ghostface (Scary Movie) (Moritzva)

10. Ghostface (Scream: Resurrection) (Moritzva)

11. The Blind Ma (Cropfist)

12. Tabii (Camp Camp) (GreyFang82)

13. The Number Ma (Wokistan)

14. Leatherface (Atari) (Stalker Maggot)

15. Frank Reynolds (Tago238)

16. Dr. Edward Richtofe (Psychomaster35)

17. Serial Killer (Town of Salem) (Stalker Maggot)

18. Jeff the Killer (Insanity) (Billy Hawks)

19. Billy Chapma (Billy Hawks)

20. Johan Liebert (MrKingOfNegativity)

21. Leaky-eye Luca (The Smashor)

22. Erik (Gaston Leroux) (Jackythejack)

23. The Breather (Yeet your Life)

24. Mick Taylor (Yeet your Life)

25. Hannibal Lecter (Socky the Sock)

26. Homicidal Maniac (Halloween Atari 2600) (Socky the Sock)

27. Annie Wilkes (Unoriginal Memes)

28. Deadshot (DC Extended Universe) (Psychomaster35)

29. Springheel Jack (Strawberry Spring) (Unoriginal Memes)

30. Pamela Voorhees (GojiBoyForever)

31. Mutt (InfiniteSped)

32. Mad Dog (InfiniteSped)

John Kramer with prep would be nice tbh.

If this was 9-B, we'd have a lot of fun.

@Headless

Since most of our guys are just people with knives, you should give most of them prep time, and place them at other sides of a house.

His precog is just from super good info analysis. It's not actual seeing the future.

If anyone's wondering how he's a serial killer well he was a founding member of the Slaughterhouse 9 and only left because he got bored (making him the only person to ever leave the group without dying with one special exemption) and they kill thousands so yeah

Wokistan said:
His precog is just from super good info analysis. It's not actual seeing the future.

If anyone's wondering how he's a serial killer well he was a founding member of the Slaughterhouse 9 and only left because he got bored (making him the only person to ever leave the group without dying with one special exemption) and they kill thousands so yeah
Maybe...still he would likely lay waste to the other characters due to that ability as well as having a gun. I will think about it.

Back