• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-C Haxless M/SK/ETC Bracket (Round 4)

009AB82E-64EC-488E-80F2-A7A44029F0EB
Summery

Bracket Hub/Rule Page and Current Bracket. I don't have a story for this one, but if someone would like to make one, I will add it to the OP.

Participants for Match

Rules for Match

• Speed is equalized
  • Both start on the opposite sides of Camp Crystal Lake (Giving Pamela the advantage)
  • Pamela has her complete arsenal and Hannibal has just his sword (because he skill stomps)
Results
Mother:

I Eat People With Style: 8

Incon:

His smell seems pretty good, can he use it to track people?

If not, she has the homefield advantage, apparently, and has a bow as well, which should give her the win against someone with just a sword.

Well, that should help a lot if this comes down to stealth, but I'm not sure if it'd negate her already knowing the layout of the whole place. A bow is also hard to deal with.

How good is Hannibal lecter at stealth? If he can get close enough to ambush her before getting shot his chances would probably go up.

I would probably go for Lecter. His enhanced sense of smell renders Pamela's stealth. I would probably say he's more skilled as well due to having formal training.

His persuasion would also come in handy due to Pamela basically being insane, and would probably be easy to manipulate. And if both of them get disarmed, Hannibal would have a physical advantage over Pamela.

If Hannibal gets within talking distance of her, he's likely to just slowly talk her into committing suicide more than anything else.

Pamela is extremely unstable, and it's also not terribly hard to get her talking about her past. Hannibal is kind of known for not only being able to talk circles around people, but also having a ridiculous gift for being able to pinpoint people's psychological weaknesses and figure out bits of their pasts to use against them. His skill with conversation and penchant for mind-games is Kryptonite for a person like Pamela who's lost the thing she loves most in life and gone insane as a result, and I guarantee you he will either have her wanting to kill herself or have talked her into an opening within minutes of meeting her.

"But King, you don't think she's really going to just sit there and have a conversation with him, do you?"

Yes, actually, I do. She stood there and recounted the entire story of how Jason died to a girl who said a few words to her. A man as persuasive as Hannibal, asking questions the way a professional psychologist wishes he could (And mind you, he was a professional psychologist), is more than enough to get her talking and keep her distracted.

The only question is whether or not she's likely to kill him from a distance, since she does have a ranged option in this fight. For some reason... She's definitely not sneaking up on him; his sense of smell is so good, he can detect people walking into his vicinity moments before they're anywhere he can see them. But if she sees him from afar and decides to get him with her bow, there's not really a whole lot he can do to stop that.

EDIT: It should be noted, however, that she doesn't even use that bow and arrow very often in Friday the 13th #1. Most of her kills were melee.

Should do Hannibal vs jack slash at some point. Hannibal fra it is.

Back