• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B+ Tournament Round 1, match 7 (Right Hand Man vs Ash Ketchum) (7/0/1)

Coolboy6

He/Him
Oh boy.
Both 9-B+, speed equalized, battle takes place at the world tournament arena
(@Psychomaster35) Right Hand Man: 7

(@theultimate5105) Ash Ketchum:

Incon: 1

Right hand man is 20 megajoules

Ash is 16 megajoules and oh boy. He has 6-C dura

Screen_Shot_2018-03-30_at_11.34.27_AM.jpg

Last edited:
I won't question the reason why Ash has that durability, but how is this fair?

The purpose of this tourney was to be low in hax, and Ash can just stonewall every opponent.

I won't question the reason why Ash has that durability, but how is this fair?

The purpose of this tourney was to be low in hax, and Ash can just stonewall every opponent.
He’s up against an opponent that has time hax

And then? What's the purpose of stopping time if you can't hurt the opponent?

I don't see anything on RHM's first key that allows him to bypass durability.
Guns vs human = ded. Ash was threatened by one in a banned episode IIRC. There’s also LS difference. Class 25 vs Class 5

I mean, if we play by the rules of the wiki, Ash's going to laugh in front of a 9-B gun, this isn't the place where making s CRT.

RHM only wincon is really to restrain Ash with sheer physical force in an effective grapple until he passes out and before RHM loses the energy to maintain the hold.
But it all depends on several factors, like it being in-character, him managing to do it, him having enough stamina ecc...

All in all, I'd say this is a durability stomp for Ash, and likely for many other contestants in this tournament.

RHM only wincon is really to restrain Ash with sheer physical force in an effective grapple until he passes out and before RHM loses the energy to maintain the hold.
But it all depends on several factors, like it being in-character, him managing to do it, him having enough stamina ecc...
Snapping the neck is a good way to use LS

You can't snap a neck with 6-C dura even if you have the LS necessary to do it.
I can call someone more knowledgeable than me to explain the details, if needed.

And even then, the RHM must have the knowledge on how to do it, being willing and likely in character to do it, and manage to get am effective hold of him and snap his neck.

In the meanwhile, Ash tries to beat him up while being invulnerable to everything.

"Lifting strength" is still pressure and force applied to an area, you can't snap the bones of someone who can allegedly withstand enough force to blow up an island no matter what lol. At most you could strangle him or drown him.

Last edited:
Right Hand Man is actually 20 megajoules.

Also, I agree how unfair it is for Ash to even be here because of his Island durability, but eventually, RHM would eventually resort to incapacitation once he realizes he can’t harm Ash with anything thanks to the LS advantage. Especially since Ash isn’t really much of a fighter without his Pokemon from what I recall.

Voting RHM

Is RHM an at least decent H2H fighter? If so I also vote him cause Ash isn't really a fighter

RHM would eventually resort to time hax after realizing AP and his guns won't work, and Ash's only hope is to defeat him with AP before that happens.

However, Ash isn't really a fighter so he can't do much against Right Hand Man, who stomped Henry, who should be more experienced than Ash in CQC

Voting RHM

RHM wouldn't also be able to kill him if he shot the gun to something like the eyes? I mean, yeah, Ash could have 6-C dura but I don't think the eyes would also have that, either way RHM should still take this as said above so RHM FRA.

Back