• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B+ Tournament 2022 Round1, Match 3 (Robocain vs Ellie Rose) (8/0/0)

I do know for sure that Cain would start off by straight up shooting her, but what does Ellie start with?

Ellie would either shoot him as well, use the force to immobilize or choke him or use the gravity switch.

Considering Ellie has a signficant AP advantage, she'd not be all that hurt from the gun shooting at her

Ellie would either shoot him as well, use the force to immobilize or choke him or use the gravity switch.

Considering Ellie has a signficant AP advantage, she'd not be all that hurt from the gun shooting at her
RoboCain >>>>>>>>5,020,800 feat, and considering that his gun has piercing damage too, it will damage her. And also, I don't see how she's going to choke a robot.

I think her Force power is what gives her this she just throws him sky high and then he can't really do anything afterwards
Considering how Cain can survive falls like that, I don't see how that's going to stop him

Also, RoboCain could shoot the gun off her hands with his automatic shoulder shotgun before she could try that on him
What stops Ellie from simply dodging? Ellie already scales to Henry, who managed to dodge like 10 people firing at him, as well as avoid a machine gun firing at him in one of the endings

What stops Ellie from simply dodging? Ellie already scales to Henry, who managed to dodge like 10 people firing at him, as well as avoid a machine gun firing at him in one of the endings
Given how speed is equalized, it's gonna be a lot more difficult for her to avoid them.

Given how speed is equalized, it's gonna be a lot more difficult for her to avoid them.
It's also gonna be more difficult for him to hit her since their combat speed with the guns is equalized too, and given that Ellie has faster travel speed compared to him (as by Speed Equalization Rules its the combat speed that get equalized rather than travel speed), she would be able to dodge more easily as she'd move faster

It's also gonna be more difficult for him to hit her since their combat speed with the guns is equalized too, and given that Ellie has faster travel speed compared to him (as by Speed Equalization Rules its the combat speed that get equalized rather than travel speed), she would be able to dodge more easily as she'd move faster
Still ain't going to dodge forever, and even then, he's still going to eventually catch her

Still ain't going to dodge forever, and even then, he's still going to eventually catch her
She doesn't need to dodge forever. All she needs to do is to dodge enough and eventually use either her gun, the force or her GraviToR 2000 to change gravity

Meanwhile his wincons of shooting her until she dies isn't as easy for him to get

She doesn't need to dodge forever. All she needs to do is to dodge enough and eventually use either her gun, the force or her GraviToR 2000 to change gravity

Meanwhile his wincons of shooting her until she dies isn't as easy for him to get
I mean, He can also burn her to death with his claw torch if he gets close enough as a wincon

Yeah, I’m going to have to vote Ellie here. Simply put, she’s stronger, more versatile, and would basically do the best option to beat him. And the fact that RoboCain is a large target means he’d be easy to hit.

Back