• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Melee Weapon Users against Jin Sakai

I've played quite a bit of a game and would like to pit Jin Sakai against similar opponents but I cannot seem to find those on roughly equal level with him.

• Undefined limit on characters per franchise
  • Character must be a melee weapon user (which includes swords, spears, staffs, fist weapons, etc.), ranged weapons are also allowed
  • No Regen above High-low
  • No hax unless it is very weak.
  • Speed is always equal
  • Characters will start with no prior knowledgeof Jin
  • Provide your character alongside a description and their franchise

That's all I have, for now, looking forward to suggestions!

Last edited:

Since one character per person, I'll be putting here one of my all-time favorites.

Musashi Miyamoto, from Vagabond. A lone swordsman that seeks, above everything, perfection in the art of the blade, he suffered a long, wild life over the course of his career, and went from being a feral, savage man to a cultured, philosophical man, as each encounter, from both enemy and ally, from the powerful to the weak, taught about him about the world, the human mind and spirit, and above everything, about himself. It is a journey about self-awareness as much as it is about sword fighting, and it is beautiful.

And Vagabond is just about that, a world of swordsmen, samurai, soldiers and scum, all living by the sword and seeking to best each other, in the name of glory, profit and honor. Amidst the fire of war, in the ashes of several hundreds of lesser people, the greater men will change history and inscribe their name upon the annals of eternity.

Since one character per person, I'll be putting here one of my all-time favorites.

Musashi Miyamoto, from Vagabond. A lone swordsman that seeks, above everything, perfection in the art of the blade, he suffered a long, wild life over the course of his career, and went from being a feral, savage man to a cultured, philosophical man, as each encounter, from both enemy and ally, from the powerful to the weak, taught about him about the world, the human mind and spirit, and above everything, about himself. It is a journey about self-awareness as much as it is about sword fighting, and it is beautiful.

And Vagabond is just about that, a world of swordsmen, samurai, soldiers and scum, all living by the sword and seeking to best each other, in the name of glory, profit and honor. Amidst the fire of war, in the ashes of several hundreds of lesser people, the greater men will change history and inscribe their name upon the annals of eternity.

There's already an existing thread for that match-up, so you can change your suggestion if you'd like.

I don't have much to add to this thread (I'll think), but this might be the most well written description of Musashi I've ever seen. You have my likes

Back