• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Medieval Tournament of Swords, Spears, and More

Here are our tournament brackets does anyone have any problem with them?​
9-B-tournament-bracket.png

This is a big oopsie from my end but Esmeralda should not have been allowed in the first place, Death Hax and Curse Manip is too strong for this tournament, so I'll just be replacing her with one of Imaginym's other suggestions

This is a big oopsie from my end but Esmeralda should not have been allowed in the first place, Death Hax and Curse Manip is too strong for this tournament, so I'll just be replacing her with one of Imaginym's other suggestions
Fair enough. Plus, looking at her profile, it seems like she has Power Nullification against basic attacks.
"Don't mind me, just power nullifying your FISTS." Freaking Square Enix characters, lol.

Though, they are limited.
  • Black Blade // If you don't act fast, the wound will prove fatal!: Curses an enemy that will result in instant death after some time.
The victim doesn't die instantly, if they're affected.
  • Black Blade Rush // If you don't act fast, the wound will prove fatal!: Casts a spell on multiple foes, each one will die one by one. The effect is broken if she is disarmed before the deaths happen.
Just disarm her, lol.

(Also, I haven't checked, but either of those abilities may require her hitting with a specific, & also colour-coded dagger in the first place.)

Anyway, as said above, I guess my 3rd seemingly eligible choice is either Hornet or Janai, but Janai may conflict with the "No more than 1 character from the same 'verse" rule. If you aren't willing to go with either of those, & my 4th choice is Aelin.

Here's Round 7, also once Round 8 is posted, there will be a week given for all the participants. Once the week passes, the participant with more votes will be the ones to move on to the next round

A lot of things have been happening so excuse me if I haven't gotten back to this yet. The week timer has been extended so I'm giving a heads up in case arguments haven't been made for their respective heroes. I'll get back to this when I can

1. The Oni vs The Raider
  2. Aztez vs Guts
  3. Wisperwind vs Janai
  4. Musashi Miyamoto vs Red Sonja
This is what our next brackets will be looking like after 24 hours have passed

Back