• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Anything-But-A-Smurf Tournament

Preferably 2 spots open. Don’t worry, I’ve considered Doom, but I want to give time to people who haven’t submitted characters yet. It’s only a matter of time, so don’t worry, in a few hours if the slots aren’t taken, they’re in.

Alright! Final Key Springtrap has been chosen as the last character. Sorry Primal, but Doom was rated as Unknown and 9-B with Weaponry, which made Springtrap a more solid choice for the brackets.
In that case, give me one moment to make a versus thread. First battle is Wizard vs The Blight

Btw when I asked for Final Key Springtrap, I meant the one that's on Fire. Just adding a little confirmation so people don't get confused which one I'm talking about.

Man, Necroa Virus instead if the Shadow Plaue? The thing has country wide disease manip that instantly makes all people it's 9-B subjects.

technically, that was already decided. That’s been a vs match before, a battle of ‘who takes over the world first’ of Necroa vs the Shadow Plague.

Since Jord vs Necroa is taking a while, do you guys want me to start the next match while we wait, or should we have the current match finished Before then?

Back