• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

+++ 9-A Swiss style Tournament: Breaking conventions +++: Round 1; Match 9: Yu vs Armored Hero

This is a 10-round Swiss-style tournament!!! (Link to Tournament page)
Round 1; Match 9: Yu vs Armored Hero
🇨🇭 in Geneva of course 🇨🇭

1920px-Geneve_2005_001_Ork.ch.jpg

Match Rules:
  • Speed is equalized
  • All optional equipment is allowed that is up to 9-A
  • Takes place in the center of Gevena at Sunrise
  • 70 meters starting distance
  • No Prep nor Prior Knowledge
  • The city is abandoned for these matches so no outside help
  • BFR, Death Manip, and other passive One-Shot Hax have been mostly banned
  • For more info go to the main Tournament page
Characters
Attack Potency
Votes
0.013 Tons of TNT0
Armored Hero (Verse)0.0529 Tons of TNT3: ThePrimalHunter; Volt12121; Board3659
Inconclusive0

GRACE!!!

Last edited:
So Cory has a pretty solid advantage with superior range with his beam attack, as well as abilities like flight and most of all Radiation Manipulation. If Armored Hero can keep Yu at a distance, Cory has this in the bag. If things get up close, Yu is far more skilled and would likely win. But Cory would be smart enough to realize that he's outskilled if things went hand-to-hand and would probably just resort to flying into the sky and blasting Yu with his beam attack until either Yu turns into swiss cheese or dies from Radiation Poisoning

Currently voting for Armored Hero, although I do want to hear arguements for Yu as well

Last edited:
Yeah I don't think Yu can deal with Radiation Poisoning and his higher reaction speed won't help much here

Didn't think Yu'd get accepted since Slyfox was.

Yeah, I nominated him when I didn't see the 70 meters distance. He can't really do anything. This is a stomp.

Back