• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

+++ 9-A Swiss style Tournament: Breaking conventions +++: Round 1; Match 1: Din Djarin vs Spamton NEO

This is a 10-round Swiss-style tournament!!! (Link to Tournament page)
Round 1; Match 1: Din Djarin vs Spamton NEO
🇨🇭 in Geneva of course 🇨🇭
1920px-Geneve_2005_001_Ork.ch.jpg

Match Rules:
  • Speed is equalized
  • All optional equipment is allowed that is up to 9-A
  • Takes place in the center of Gevena at Sunrise
  • 70 meters starting distance
  • No Prep nor Prior Knowledge
  • The city is abandoned for these matches so no outside help
  • BFR, Death Manip, and other passive One-Shot Hax have been mostly banned
  • For more info go to the main Tournament page
  • For Darkner match ... just say a Dark fountained appeared in Gevena and both are fighting in the Cyber world

Characters
Attack Potency
Votes
Din Djarin (Star Wars)+ 0.0717017 Tons of TNT0:
Spamton NEO (Deltarune)0.07557574083556406 Tons of TNT8: Da3ggman; LeoEpicGamer8910; Comiphorous; AnAverageUsername; Mariogoods; jojo123; Wdinatx; Board3659
Inconclusive0

GRACE!!!!

Last edited:
How easy/difficult is it to realize what the "wires" are and to cut them? Mando is a resourceful fighter so I can imagine him easily winning that way but I'm procrastinating on chapter 2 not remotely knowledgeable on Spamton so I'll hold off on any judgements.

How easy/difficult is it to realize what the "wires" are and to cut them? Mando is a resourceful fighter so I can imagine him easily winning that way but I'm procrastinating on chapter 2 not remotely knowledgeable on Spamton so I'll hold off on any judgements.
well that is true it should be an easy thing to know but has Mando ever faced Danmaku

if not then this is an issue since Soul manip will mean a few hits will kill him

also Amban sniper rifle is restricted for having Deconstruction and it is basically a One shot move

Last edited:
wait it can't be since it's Standard equipment ...

that being said ... he still will have to dodge Danmaku to then use it and try to hit Spampton (idk if it will insantly kill him or just instantly break some of his wires)

Spampton is larger than Kris by a lot so I assume it won't One shot him but it will be an easy way to destroy the wires fast

Mando's advantage of being more durable than his own attacks doesn't really work for him here as the Soulhax kind of negates that, which he wouldn't know about and just try to tank everything since that's kind of his whole fighting style.

well that is true it should be an easy thing to know but has Mando ever faced Danmaku

if not then this is an issue since Soul manip will mean a few hits will kill him
Well, yes, but (as far as I remember) not from a single foe. Though I doubt it matters considering he's fought alongside people with danmaku.

The soul manip thing is a problem because of his recklessness (he'd probably start the fight thinking he could take 3+ shots for each of his own) so the fight would probably be very quick. Considering him one-shotting IG-11 I could seriously imagine this ending in a mutual kill.

Question: Is cutting the wires lethal? If so then Mando probably takes this high-dif and with heavy SOUL damage but if not then I'm still not sure.

the issue is whether his rifle will shoot all of them in time

they instantly destroy but since Spampton is clearly larger than a human I imagine it will take some shots to fully do it

Yeah, I'm voting [[Number 1 Rated Salesmen1997]]. Cutting all of Spamton's wires will take far longer to do than Din just getting hit a couple times. Unless someone has resistance to Soul Manip, they'll likely die in like 3 hits max. When you consider that Spamton has one of the hardest Danmaku in the entire game (In my opinion, the hardest), it won't take longer than a couple of seconds for Din to meet his maker.

When you consider that Spamton has one of the hardest Danmaku in the entire game (In my opinion, the hardest), it won't take longer than a couple of seconds for Din to meet his maker.
Should have asked this earlier: how hard is his danmaku?

Yeah, I'm voting [[Number 1 Rated Salesmen1997]]. Cutting all of Spamton's wires will take far longer to do than Din just getting hit a couple times. Unless someone has resistance to Soul Manip, they'll likely die in like 3 hits max. When you consider that Spamton has one of the hardest Danmaku in the entire game (In my opinion, the hardest), it won't take longer than a couple of seconds for Din to meet his maker.
yeah only Jevil really compares and maybe Queen

Back