• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans VS Izuku Midoriya

I thought about doing something crazy, so why not

U.A. Beginnings Saga Deku is used

Deku is allowed One For All and access to all percentages

Speed is =

Fight takes place in that streets of Musutafu, Japa

Battle Theme: One For All (A Deku Megalovania)

The Bad Time Giver:5 (Tekazemikauchi, ShockingPsychic, Uniasha, heuser789, CBslayeR,)

The Ninth user of One For All:13 (The Wright Way, CoolDeante, Kingofwolves999, GoCommitDi, Insert creative name here 12, Crimson Shadow101, Maverick Zero X, RicardoSama, Ricsi-viragosi, I'm Blue, Theuser789, Baubles, Lord JJJ)

Inconclusive:0

My Hero Full cowl deku
If I can't save one little girl right in front of me... Then how I can even hope to be a hero who saves everyone!?

Sans smash ultimate fan render by unbecomingname ddfo4hd-pre
Heh heh heh heh heh... all right. well, here's a better question. Do you wanna have a bad time? 'cause if you take another step forward... you are REALLY not going to like what happens next.

at 9-A, i don't really think there's anything he can do

speed is equal, so this isn't a blitz, but sans still has the edge in manuverability VIA teleportation. midoriya is definitely more skilled, stronger, and arguably more intelligent as well, but nothing's stopping sans from just holding him down with blue soul mode and just bypassing his durability with soul hax.

gonna go with the funny bone man here, unless someone brings up anything that midoriya can do here

Midoriya really cannot do anythint, without getting slammed to the wall and having a bad time - he has no high karma so karmic retribution could fail or be irrelevant. So it is down to who burns out first in stamina

is bloodlusting Sans too much?, and i did allow Deku to go 100% which means he has accuses to One For All (i should probably put that)

Bruhtelho said:
is bloodlusting Sans too much?, and i did allow Deku to go 100% which means he has accuses to One For All (i should probably put that)
Yes, bloodlusting Sans is too much for Deku. The way Deku not have resistance to soul manipulation, it's just Sans attack the soul of deku and Deku is instantly killed.

The Wright Way said:
Isn't Sans Soul Manipulation kinda useless outsude his own tier? Because Deku has 8-C durability.
i don't think it's 100% useless, i just know it was greatly nerfted

Deku has great Acrobatics and with One For All i'm sure he could avoid Danmaku with ease, and if Deku get's Soul Grabbed he could still shoot air blasts out at Sans,

I stated "Deku is allowed One For All and access to all percentages" also 9-A Deku isn't Deku without powers, it's him not using them as he could only use One For All very limitedly at the Start of MHA

Bruhtelho said:
alrighty then, i'll unbloodlust Sans
Even though Sans is not bloodlusting, I still think Sans would win. Sans has many abilities that would cause problems for Deku, such as: Gravity Manipulation and Telekinesis, Sans can throw him from side to side, making it difficult for Deku to hit it with an attack. Teleportation, if Deku can get close to him, it's just Sans teleport to escape the attack or teleport Deku to another place. He can paralyze Deku in the middle of the fight to use bone manipulation to do great damage to him. In addition to having intangible attacks that Deku was unable to block. So, my vote goes to Sans.

at the start of MHA, he could barely control one for all, and whenever he used it he either broke his fingers or arms

so even assuming midoriya could fight back with a giant air blast or something, sans could dodge it very easily with teleportation, and that would leave midoriya with either a broken arm or a broken finger. if he tried moving around quickly to dodge sans' danmaku, he'd just break his legs.

i guess if midoriya got really lucky, he could catch sans off guard with a giant air blast and one shot him, but that seems unlikely. my vote still leans towards sans here

Leaning towards Deku honestly.

Sans first mive is basically always "throw the opponent down and spring bones out of the ground". Unfortunately for him, Deku is durable enough to survive this. Which just lets Deku flick his fingers and obliterate him. Teleporting to dodge an attack is out of character for Sans, so that's out, and without it, he really has no way to avoid the blast.

And all that is assuming they start in Sans range, which they won't, thanks to SBA. Best case scenario, Sans teleports into range, does his shtick, and the rest plays out like the above. If not, Deku gets the first shot while Sans gets into range and blows him up before he can retaliate.

The Wright Way said:
Leaning towards Deku honestly.
Sans first mive is basically always "throw the opponent down and spring bones out of the ground". Unfortunately for him, Deku is durable enough to survive this. Which just lets Deku flick his fingers and obliterate him. Teleporting to dodge an attack is out of character for Sans, so that's out, and without it, he really has no way to avoid the blast.

And all that is assuming they start in Sans range, which they won't, thanks to SBA. Best case scenario, Sans teleports into range, does his shtick, and the rest plays out like the above. If not, Deku gets the first shot while Sans gets into range and blows him up before he can retaliate.
i don't think sans is just gonna let midoriya get a hit off of him after he sees that he's still alive after being impaled with bones. if anything, he'll follow up with even more just to make sure that the job gets done, as you can see with his first attack in his boss fight. assuming sans gets the first hit off, midoriya can't really doing anything when he's having waves of bones thrown at him, as well as having to deal with sans' blasters.

sans could also just teleport midoriya away from him when he tries hitting him with an air blast, which i'm pretty sure isn't OOC for him. sure, after doing this a few times, deku would probably try to predict where sans would teleport him, but sans isn't really an idiot either, and his intelligence is actually arguably above deku's, so he'd probably be able to think ahead in case something like this were to play out.

also, sans still has soul poison, which deku can't really do anything about. deku has a lot of wincons here, but i don't see him lasting out long enough with sans throwing wave after wave of attacks at him

Soul Poison?, if it's Karma you're talking about then that isn't going to do anything to Deku, his Karma is super low to almost none

Bruhtelho said:
Soul Poison?, if it's Karma you're talking about then that isn't going to do anything to Deku, his Karma is super low to almost none
Soul. Poison. Does. Not. Rely. On. Sins. On. This. Wiki.

I'm getting tired of having to restate this repeatedly.

yBruhtelho said:
The Wright Way said:
Soul. Poison. Does. Not. Rely. On. Sins. On. This. Wiki.

I'm getting tired of having to restate this repeatedly.
oh sorry about that
ye, so therefore deku's health is gonna get slowly wittled down the more he's hit by sans' attacks, and unless he can afford to break a leg or two to minimize the damage, then he's gonna keep getrting hit with KARMA until he's down

So this is UA beginnings Deku with all his percents?

He amps to 5%, takes zero damage from any of Sans attacks, and bounces all over the place with his superior mobility until Sans gets tired. He's smart enough to dodge the bone attacks regardless of where they come from, and will have figured out Sans abilities and standard patterns in seconds. He'd eventually be able to predict Sans teleportation as well, like he did Mirio's intangibility. Deku can fight for hours and has been under far worse conditions than Sans can put him in.

Deku is incredibly battle smart as well, especially at analyzing someone's move set and attack patterns. So if Sans reveals his whole hand with his first attack, Deku would already be coming up with counter measures and theories on everything Sans can do. Only thing Sams could use to trip him up would be blue attacks and teleporting him, simply because they aren't in his opening move, but even those wouldn't be enough to beat Deku without time, which Deku would use to begin countering or expecting them.

Sans seemingly can't directly teleport Deku into his bones, so that leaves an opening for Deku to dodge everytime. Sans isn't winning a battle of attrition at all,

If he ever uses 100%, he'd use it as finger flicks like he did vs Todoroki, so he can spam them and keep fighting. If he predicts Sans with an air blast he wins.

Soul poison doesn't inherently one shot.

In fact, how would it even work in this case? Deku has several souls due to OFA. How long does it take the poison to kill?

Kingofwolves999 said:
So this is UA beginnings Deku with all his percents?
He amps to 5%, takes zero damage from any of Sans attacks, and bounces all over the place with his superior mobility until Sans gets tired. He's smart enough to dodge the bone attacks regardless of where they come from, and will have figured out Sans abilities and standard patterns in seconds. He'd eventually be able to predict Sans teleportation as well, like he did Mirio's intangibility. Deku can fight for hours and has been under far worse conditions than Sans can put him in.

Deku is incredibly battle smart as well, especially at analyzing someone's move set and attack patterns. So if Sans reveals his whole hand with his first attack, Deku would already be coming up with counter measures and theories on everything Sans can do. Only thing Sams could use to trip him up would be blue attacks and teleporting him, simply because they aren't in his opening move, but even those wouldn't be enough to beat Deku without time, which Deku would use to begin countering or expecting them.

Sans seemingly can't directly teleport Deku into his bones, so that leaves an opening for Deku to dodge everytime. Sans isn't winning a battle of attrition at all,

If he ever uses 100%, he'd use it as finger flicks like he did vs Todoroki, so he can spam them and keep fighting. If he predicts Sans with an air blast he wins.
this is deku with ALL his percents and control over one for all?

might change my vote then, i was under the assumption that this was when he couldn't control it, but if he can control it, sans can't really do much

Rigormortis6775 said:

might change my vote then, i was under the assumption that this was when he couldn't control it, but if he can control it, sans can't really do much
Deku hasn't mastered One For All yet and still had much more training to do and with this being "U.A. Beginnings Saga" he'd still have trouble using it but he can control what precent he uses

also yes this is Deku with accuses to his Precents

Bruhtelho said:
Rigormortis6775 said:

Deku hasn't mastered One For All yet and still had much more training to do and with this being "U.A. Beginnings Saga" he'd still have trouble using it but he can control what precent he uses
also yes this is Deku with accuses to his Precents
well when i say "master one for all" i meant it more as like he has a lot better control of it than he did at the beginning of the series, my bad.

in that case i'll change my vote to deku FRA

The Wright Way said:
Isn't Sans Soul Manipulation kinda useless outsude his own tier? Because Deku has 8-C durability.
No, Sans still has dura negating, he's the only character who didn't lose it

Plus why are people acting as if Deku amping his stats will mean he won't take any damage when even outside of karma Sans still completely negates your defense stat? He does the same amount of damage, even if you have 99 def or just 4, Deku amping himself isn't going to stop Sans

Theuser789 said:
Plus why are people acting as if Deku amping his stats will mean he won't take any damage when even outside of karma Sans still completely negates your defense stat? He does the same amount of damage, even if you have 99 def or just 4, Deku amping himself isn't going to stop Sans
Yeah I mean, any monster goes strait for the soul, he bypasses that with karmic retribution - but I do not believe Izuku has enough Karma for it to kill him more like heal him

Theuser789 said:
Because Sans doesn't. Where does this negate your defense stat stuff come from, if not KARMA?

Sans bypass dura even without karma, completing bypassing your defense stat, and karma isn't based on sins here in this wikia

Back