• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(8-C Tournament R1 M3) Klaus Von Reinherz vs Spider-Man (Raimi)

I believe he needs a person's name to do so.

Though, to be honest I think this is a clear victory for Klaus.

Class K LS means Spidy's Class 25 web isn't going to be very effective. And Klaus has a lot of both ranged and close-ranged attacks that should eventually be capable of overwhelming Spider-Man. On top of this Klaus has mid-low regeneration that will prevent him from ever losing a lot of blood and Klaus seems to be more skilled. Klaus also holds the range advantage and the stamina advantage.

Although Spider-Man can dodge a lot of his attacks with his senses, Klaus should eventually overwhelm him with his Blood Battle techniques.

but yeah, the big thing here is that spider-man's webs are essentially useless in this fight.

What does peter start with? Because Klaus literally starts off with brain grid blood battle technique

after seeing the profile where are the calcs?
i didn't see any of them in his profile
For spider-man it's here

Klaus seems to just be baseline building level scaling to some rough statements like "destroying portions of a bulding" and "creating a building-sized explosion"

Though, to be honest I think this is a clear victory for Klaus.

Class K LS means Spidy's Class 25 web isn't going to be very effective. And Klaus has a lot of both ranged and close-ranged attacks that should eventually be capable of overwhelming Spider-Man. On top of this Klaus has mid-low regeneration that will prevent him from ever losing a lot of blood and Klaus seems to be more skilled. Klaus also holds the range advantage and the stamina advantage.

Although Spider-Man can dodge a lot of his attacks with his senses, Klaus should eventually overwhelm him with his Blood Battle techniques.

but yeah, the big thing here is that spider-man's webs are essentially useless in this fight.
Seems like a rather pointless match if Spidey stands little chance at winning xD

Back