• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Tournament Round 2, Match 5: Kamen Rider Ixa vs Druid Monkey

the 31 ton feat was done from a completely different character from a different season. Ixa's AP comes from this feat, which multiplied by 30x (the bare minimum for Ixa) would give us 47.1 Tons, which is the lowest estimate, keep that in mind. Ixa could use the Ixalion to close the distance if the tornados are a problem, although Ixa outranges with the Ixacalibur.

One thing to point out, Ixa's soul attack and life force absorption is through any of his attacks, not just his finishers. People got that mixed up awhile back so I'm pointing this out now.
But even @MagiSinbad and @IxaSaga2 still unsure about soul and life forcr attacks being applied to every of his attack so really, we should just drop this

Or if you want to being rock-headed, it might comes from Powered Ixer amplified it

Yes, but for good reason.

One of them can just keep on resurrecting (Ashen One).

Another one can paralyze any opponent with just a touch (Killua).

One had shields no one in the tournament can bypass, and it exceeded the limits for the tournament (Gaara)

Now for this one (Kamen Rider Ixa), we've already gone over.
Don't forget the boat that was to big

But even @MagiSinbad and @IxaSaga2 still unsure about soul and life forcr attacks being applied to every of his attack so really, we should just drop this

Or if you want to being rock-headed, it might comes from Powered Ixer amplified it
If you want to know where this came from:
At least this is what i got from my knowledge based on Ixa vs Akaza, both Magi and IxaSaga wasn't unsure about it

Hey Random, just to ask after this match who are the next contestants?
This is the final match of the 2nd round.

Optimus Prime vs Ken Kaneki and Solid Snake vs Gene (God Hand) are the 2 matchups for the next round, though I may need to make some adjustments, as 5 is a odd number.

I'll do this:

Optimus Prime vs Ken Kaneki. Whoever wins gets to face Solid Snake in the semifinals.

Gene (God Hand) vs whoever wins this matchup will be the 2nd matchup in the semifinals.

I re-watched some of the scenes of Ixa and looked into it a bit more. Ixa's Calibur has a sword mode and a gun mode if anyone is confused. Ixa's Life Absorption only works with Ixa Calibur. Ixa Calibur's blade is made out of Bloody Metal which has the property of absorbing the opponent's life force.

But the Soul Manip works on all his attacks because he killed a Fangire with a stab from Ixa Calibur. He also killed Six Sabbath which is a collection of souls with a kick along with Kiva. Kiva has no soul manip in base form so that only leaves one thing.

I re-watched some of the scenes of Ixa and looked into it a bit more. Ixa's Calibur has a sword mode and a gun mode if anyone is confused. Ixa's Life Absorption only works with Ixa Calibur. Ixa Calibur's blade is made out of Bloody Metal which has the property of absorbing the opponent's life force.

But the Soul Manip works on all his attacks because he killed a Fangire with a stab from Ixa Calibur. He also killed Six Sabbath which is a collection of souls with a kick along with Kiva. Kiva has no soul manip in base form so that only leaves one thing.
So Ixa has Soul Manip with all of his attacks?

Alright so here is the thing, i remember that either you or Magi said it was also thanks from Powered Ixer

And correct me if i'm wrong but isn't hitting a soul only grant you NPI?

Alright so here is the thing, i remember that either you or Magi said it was also thanks from Powered Ixer

And correct me if i'm wrong but isn't hitting a soul only grant you NPI?
Nvm it was from hitting a ghost, not soul

But now @IxaSaga2 , you said he killed a fangire with a stab from Ixacalibur so it might be comes from Ixacalibur only
The whole thing about him killed Six Sabbath still same as above: it might be thanks from Powered Ixer amplified Ixa Generator

So Ixa has Soul Manip with all of his attacks?
Hmmm. Six Sabbath might not be the best case now that I think about it because it doesn't work the same as a Fangire.

I'd say its with any weapon that he can use his finishers from. So Ixa Calibur and Ixa Knuckle.
Powered Ixer only flung Ixa so Ixa can reach it.

Hmmm. Six Sabbath might not be the best case now that I think about it because it doesn't work the same as a Fangire.
wouldnt destroying Six Sabbath is a stronger proof? Because the thing is a mass of fangire souls combined into one.

Teorically, could the tornados and Lightining ball electricity could be used to Destroy/redirect the Ixa projectiles?
Can you show the clips of how the tornado and lightning ball electricity work?

wouldnt destroying Six Sabbath is a stronger proof? Because the thing is a mass of fangire souls combined into one.
Idk its not shown much. The souls could've formed the body of Six Sabbath cause I think that's just how the transformation looked like.
Can you show the clips of how the tornado and lightning ball electricity work?
It spams tornadoes that is powerful enough to blow away ZOMGs but not enough for BADs. The electricity ball is a slow moving ball that zaps anything close by.

Remember that this battle takes place in Castle Doran so it has a lot of halls and tight corridors. That can be a benefit and detriment to both of them. It makes it easier for Superstorm to hit Ixa but at the same time, Ixa can just turn the corner into another room and avoid it since Superstorm can't see through walls.

Ixa can also shoot bullets but like Lemons said, it is possible for Superstorm to blow them away. Although I don't think it can do the same to Ixa's heat wave and electromagnetic wave.

Idk its not shown much. The souls could've formed the body of Six Sabbath cause I think that's just how the transformation looked like.

It spams tornadoes that is powerful enough to blow away ZOMGs but not enough for BADs. The electricity ball is a slow moving ball that zaps anything close by.

Remember that this battle takes place in Castle Doran so it has a lot of halls and tight corridors. That can be a benefit and detriment to both of them. It makes it easier for Superstorm to hit Ixa but at the same time, Ixa can just turn the corner into another room and avoid it since Superstorm can't see through walls.

Ixa can also shoot bullets but like Lemons said, it is possible for Superstorm to blow them away. Although I don't think it can do the same to Ixa's heat wave and electromagnetic wave.
The monkey could also try to destroy the walls, but sinse is a closed place I doub It

Yeah, but the lightning bolt seem kinda fast. But i suppose that wont damages Ixa much because the gap of AP is near 2x.

That said, Ixa has dealed with many opponents that has ranged attacks before. If he see Druid uses ranged attacks, he would switch strategies to dodge and hide between the walls of Castle Doran to aim for the finest time to uses the finishers of Broken Fang that uses electromanegtic waves.

Back