• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Tournament Round 2, Match 2: Ken Kaneki vs Ashen One

Dimensional travel is an ability to move from one dimension or universe to another unless the bfr or self bfr is above 2-B or 2-A in range it will work
Rez, do you think that Ashen is too much for the tournament?

The dimensional travel comes from invasions, I don’t think it works with bonefires. Though you can travel to the end of time, from a point in time that isn’t the end, with a bonefire during the dlc. Also I think you can chose to invade specific people in DS3, and at the very least npcs invade specific places in Dark Souls 1.
Keeweed, is Ashen too much for the tournament?

You know, if Hax was a huge problem you should've been more specific about what the limitations of the Combatants should've been.
The rules were that no OP hax were allowed. They were only allowed if the person who has those hax doesn't use them in character, in combat, or as last resorts.

"3. Hax are allowed, but nothing crazy like EE, Conceptual Manip, etc. OP hax like these are only allowed if the character doesn't use it in character, or uses those abilities as a last resort, depending on the circumstance."

This was the hax rule for the tournament.

But if I didn't specify on the limitations for hax like you said, I apologize.

In that case, this should be even easier than the fight against Gaara since Gaara was casually stronger than Kaneki's Feat and his sand could somewhat keep up with someone who could literally Blitz him, so Kaneki isn't anything new compared to Gaara or really most of the Stuff the Ashen One has dealt with at this point. That Class M is gonna be really annoying if the Ashen One tries to use the Dark Hand, but all their other Hax should still be Viable, especially stuff like Invisibility, Freezing, Homing Attacks, Fire, Dura Neg against Shields (not sure if Kaneki has any shields but still), Acid, Poison, Shockwaves, Healing, Summons, etc.
Fire is not a problem, given that ghouls can withstand a heat of 4000 degrees Celsius

Can someone close this thread?

A new character is being added to the tournament, so that character will have to face Gaara (Bernkastelll) and Ken Kaneki (Sero).

Back