• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Tournament Round 1, Match 9: Kenshin Himura vs Kamen Rider Ixa

For my case. Ixa just have too many way to get around Kenshin blocking his attack with many aoe to straight up omnidirectional attack like lightning, heat or Garulu Saber sound wave which knock around superior Fangire.

And with superior LS, Ixa can force Kenshin into a heavy disadvantage by using Garulu Saber sound wave or just wrench it off of his hand.

Ixa cant uses Garulu Saber's sonic cannon. The spec directly said he cant do it because he has no demonic powers.
It only said that it can't show it's true capabilities. This most likely mean that he cannot use it "Wake Up" power to perform a Finisher like Kiva since Howling Shock itself is a separate piece that doesn't imply the need of Demonic Energy to use.

Unless I remembered that one incorrectly.

Last edited:
It only said that it can't show it's true capabilities. This most likely mean that he cannot use it "Wake Up" power to perform a Finisher like Kiva since Howling Shock itself is a separate piece that doesn't imply the need of Demonic Energy to use.

Unless I remembered that one incorrectly.
i just checked the episode again, seem like Kiva only applies the demonic energy when doing the finisher, so you were remember it correctly

So aside from that i guess this is a wrap
images

Oh and before i forget, Ixa/Nago FRA

Still waiting for Kenshin support. If no one is here then I just goes with Ixa FRA
Most of the Kenshin supporters are dead accounts. Medeus is one of them, but he's probably too busy to give an input.

I'll just count your vote so I can get this matchup over with.

The 10th and final matchup in the 1st round of the 8-B tournament is SCP-2675 (JustANormalLemon) vs Kirito (Pokemonfan807).

Pokemon has made a post saying that he won't return until December, I'll message someone who is knowledgeable on Kirito or SAO in general to take his spot.

Back