• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Tournament Round 1, Match 9: Kenshin Himura vs Kamen Rider Ixa

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
The 9th matchup in the 8-B tournament!

Kenshin Himura (Veloxt1rokore) vs Kamen Rider Ixa (Nicetoderp)

Save Mode Ixa will be used here.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in Kamiya Dōjō

Ixa: 7 (Popted2, MagiSinbad, BERRIES555, Veloxt1r0kore, IxaSaga2, Nicetoderp, azontr)

Himura:

R.14bb92fa18fec40c802d4c75f107051f

R.a62f04efa3798d5b9da714e34dac58dc

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

Last edited:
Kenshin start off with a sizable AP advantage but Ixa can goes into Burst Mode for the AP amp. But 40% more won't be enough to close the gap and Kenshin does have very good skill feat.

Wonder how he deal with being blind tho

Well, Kenshin had a analytical prediction so some of Nago attacks can be predicted

The thing is, one Ixa finishers and Kenshin is done for, he doesn't have a resistance to soul destruction

If they clash swords, I’m pretty sure Nago could over power him due to his Class G LS. Followed up with blinding Kenshin and then the life force absorption of him sword

Would he be able to do so after Sol Flasher? Not sure how he deal with his eyes searing off.
That if he's fast enough (likely tho)

Also since Kenshin isn't bloodlusted here and the fact that Nago is armored, he can aim to the belt and i recall Ixa Belt isn't made from supernatural/biological thing

The AP for all the characters have to be >82.5 tons in order to enter the tournament. Do you think that Ixa's AP will be below that value?
The 56 tons is the bare minimum, since he scales to Kiva who’s multiplier is several dozens (At least 36x). So Ixa should be above to 82.5 tons limit
That if he's fast enough (likely tho)

Also since Kenshin isn't bloodlusted here and the fact that Nago is armored, he can aim to the belt and i recall Ixa Belt isn't made from supernatural/biological thing
I mean, how is Kenshin gonna predict the flashers? Even if we somehow closes his eyes or blocks it, strong enough light could actually shine through skin so it’ll effect Kenshin either way. At best he’ll be dazed and at worst he’s blind

I mean likely is that Ixa pull out Sol Flasher, not Kenshin strike fast than Ixa pull out that finisher

If it's Safe Mode then Kenshin had a good chance since in that mode Ixa finisher is limited to his fist, but Burst Mode is different story

I mean likely is that Ixa pull out Sol Flasher, not Kenshin strike fast than Ixa pull out that finisher

If it's Safe Mode then Kenshin had a good chance since in that mode Ixa finisher is limited to his fist, but Burst Mode is different story
Well, Nago usually uses Burst Mode since he’s the only Ixa we see that could actually use Burst Mode

The AP for all the characters have to be >82.5 tons in order to enter the tournament. Do you think that Ixa's AP will be below that value?
I mean, we could just say it’s 56 tons. Cause other than it being several dozens, we don’t know to extent. But like, it’s up to you I guess. Cause if you want to say it’s 48x, Ixa’s AP would be 72 tons

I mean, we could just say it’s 56 tons. Cause other than it being several dozens, we don’t know to extent. But like, it’s up to you I guess. Cause if you want to say it’s 48x, Ixa’s AP would be 72 tons
Whoops. I used the wrong symbol. If the AP had to be >82.5 tons, then literally every character in this tournament shouldn't have been used. I meant to say <82.5 tons.

Ixa can goes on and off from Safe to Burst whenever he wished.

And I'm not sure how Kenshin is supposed to even know about the belt being important. Did he watched Ixa transformed or something? And you are saying as if Ixa will...well, let Kenshin hit him in the belt.

I've only watched some episodes of Kiva and Rurouni Kenshin live-action:

If Ixa decided to goes toe-to-toe against Kenshin, he can held his own against Kenshin but likely loses because of skills different. Trust me when i'm saying Kenshin is not your run-of-mill assassin, the guy is a legend among swordsman. I could pinpoint some of the fights (live action ver) for demonstration if anybody wanted.

While Ixa isn't unskilled by any means, none of the opponents he ever faced is even close to Kenshin level, but you can said the opposite as well. Skills isn't the only factor in this matches, alot of Ixa techniques relies on light/heat which is something Kenshin don't have answer to. Some of can be dodged but other are omnidirectional, including light blinding power.

I might be missing alot of Kenshin feats but i have only watched live action ver so i won't voting for now.

I can definitely agree with the fact that Kenshin outskill Ixa in term of raw martial arts/swordskill.

But Ixa suits is something that is completely alien to Kenshin setting and there's many things he can do to absolutely messed him up, including his vehicle.

While Ixa isn't unskilled by any means, none of the opponents he ever faced is even close to Kenshin level, but you can said the opposite as well. Skills isn't the only factor in this matches, alot of Ixa techniques relies on light/heat which is something Kenshin don't have answer to. Some of can be dodged but other are omnidirectional, including light blinding power.
It is true that Kenshin is much more skilled. But arent most of his skills close-ranged ? Ixa mostly start with long ranged rapid gun shot (which can accurately hit the speedster opponents like Kabuto), and when the opponents are dazzed and losing staminas by his gun shot, he's start jump in with meelee sword attacks.

And like Vel said above, Kenshin has no answer to Ixa's finisher which can destroys Kenshin's soul. And it is performed along with Sol Flasher to blinding the enemies (episode 9, 20:45) so Ixa can get a clear cut on them.

It's should be noticed that we don't use cross-scaling for most Riders. A.R Ixa detecting Kabuto isn't canon to original Ixa so it's unusable.
Wait, but arent we gave the Riders summoned by Diend all the abilities from their original counterparts? Then why the reverse is not applicable?

Back