• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Tournament Round 1, Match 3: Kanoh Agito vs Ken Kaneki

If Agito has an aura/Chi thing going on, can his close quarter attacks be considered to have magic?

At his key, Jin has access to a regenerating small army of knights/orcs/bears, Tusk who can deliver massive fire AoEs that tears into entire city blocks, and a flying dragon.

0080-019.png
0081-007.png
0086-016.png

0101-012.png

0088-011.png
0088-020.png

It doesn't seem that Kanoh is equipped to fight that.
Also, how does Agito counter telekinesis and invisibility (with his summons doing distraction, Jin can easily go for a critical strike)?

I'll make the matchup at 6:30 p.m. (18:30). Depending on where you live, just wait until I post it.

Sung JinWoo via summoning Tusk which has hax like curse manip, defuff, disease manip, etc.

Also Sung has a fear hax which can cut half of his opponent all stats for a moment and paralyze him

Sung JinWoo via summoning Tusk which has hax like curse manip, defuff, disease manip, etc.

Also Sung has a fear hax which can cut half of his opponent all stats for a moment and paralyze him
Jin-Woo has a resistance to non-magical weapons/attacks. This is a stomp.

I'll explain everything when I get home from school.

What does Kaneki have in this key and what's his AP?
Enhanced sense, regen negation, low-mid regen, body control, RPL, analytical prediction, limited information analysis, limited power mimicry, resistance to pain, expert swordsman, shape shifting, and resistance to electricity manip.

I can't find the AP value. Imma ask someone who's knowledgeable on Tokyo Ghoul what are their AP's in their 8-B keys.

Back