• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Tournament Round 1, Match 10: Druid Monkey vs Kirito (Aincrad)

@JustANormalLemon Are you trying to get me more angier or what?
hmmm-mmmm.gif

Damn, I was really hoping for Ixa to fight 2675 and have Ixa on his Powered Ixer, would’ve been cool
I'm sad to, but it's what is

well, when it's switched to monkey i'll vote for him, kirito is very limited by his short range attack, especially with the monkey who can scatter long range attacks in the form of lightning and energy spheres that cause a large electric AOE, and even if Kirito manages to get closer, the tornadoes would throw him away again

ps: I didn't even comment on the fact that the Druid's attacks have a chance to freeze Kirito

well, when it's switched to monkey i'll vote for him, kirito is very limited by his short range attack, especially with the monkey who can scatter long range attacks in the form of lightning and energy spheres that cause a large electric AOE, and even if Kirito manages to get closer, the tornadoes would throw him away again

ps: I didn't even comment on the fact that the Druid's attacks have a chance to freeze Kirito
voting for monkey

Go to the SAO verse page and look at Supporters/Opponents/Neutral, there should be a list of people you can contact. Contact them through this site, the won’t be able to get notifications from the main site

Sorry for the late response but I'm still doing research into the Druid and Kirito MAY be able to take this just give me a bit of time at least till tomorrow
Druid is a simple Monkey, he can remove
regen with his atacks, he atacks in 3 ways, trowing waves of wood spikes, trowing lighting bolts that are basicle lightinig speed and lightining balls that trows lightining bolts in every enemy near It and trow oponents away with powerfull tornados

Druid is a simple Monkey, he can remove
regen with his atacks, he atacks in 3 ways, trowing waves of wood spikes, trowing lighting bolts that are basicle lightinig speed and lightining balls that trows lightining bolts in every enemy near It and trow oponents away with powerfull tornados
As far as I know, this Druid cannot remove regen with his attacks as he does not have Heart of Oak am I correct?

Back