• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Tournament Round 1, Match 10: Druid Monkey vs Kirito (Aincrad)

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
The 10th and final matchup of the 1st round of the 8-B tournament!

Druid Monkey (JustANormalLemon) vs Kirito (Aincrad) (CurrySenpai)

Druid of the Storm Monkey will be used.

Speed will be equalized.

Fight takes place in the Town of Beginnings.

Druid: 9 (JustANormalLemon, Popted2, Veloxt1r0kore, GruntsMan889, MonkeyOfLife, Sans2345, BERRIES555, Cosmic_King_of_SAO, CurrySenpai, AnonymousBlank)

Kirito:

latest

OIP.yvnA414N5AIogJBeMulXvQHaEK

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

Last edited:
I actually wanted Ixa’s next fight to be in Castle Doran, cause theming and such, sorry that I didn’t specifically beforehand. Furthermore, 2675 is a whole ship, he’s neither fitting or operating well indoors.

I actually wanted Ixa’s next fight to be in Castle Doran, cause theming and such, sorry that I didn’t specifically beforehand. Furthermore, 2675 is a whole ship, he’s neither fitting or operating well indoors.
Then where should the location be then? In the ocean?

SCP-2675 who can destroys a Arleigh Burke class destroyer, most destroyer in general would have same performance to this one (mostly), so its scales to 45.17 Tons

Kirito is... weird, he defeated a creature who done 78.35 Tons or 44.54 Tons feats, i'm guessing the latter because his AP section don't have a +

SCP-2675 who can destroys a Arleigh Burke class destroyer, most destroyer in general would have same performance to this one (mostly), so its scales to 45.17 Tons

Kirito is... weird, he defeated a creature who done 78.35 Tons or 44.54 Tons feats, i'm guessing the latter because his AP section don't have a +
Pretty even in AP.

Okay, I'll try to get the elephant out of the room first, Kirito doesn't have a way to constantly damage the SCP due to being limited to short range sword attacks, the size difference, the SCP's teleport ability to teleport( which he uses in combat, in his file it is said that he teleported to a ship before running over it at high speed) and the fact that the ship will stay in the water, so kirito will have difficulty getting close to fight in addition to having more difficulty attacking when at sea

The scp will probably only attack Kirito using radiation (he is only shown to be using weaponry when fighting a zappeline and only run over other ships) which has huge damage in area, so Kirito will be constantly having to try to approach the ship in the water at a team not to die from radiation poisoning, of course Kirito could steal another boat on the pier to go over SCP, but most likely it will be SCP running over this boat leaving kirito adrift at sea again

for now I vote for the SOVIET NUCLEAR ICE BREAKER

I think Kirito not being 8-B+ is a mistake when editing his profile since his SBS did a load of damage to AINCRAD along with Asuna’s MR which basically did most of or a good amount.

Last edited:
Even if Kirito was 7-B+ with that attack, I honestly don't see how he'd be able to hit 2675 while it's shooting radiation attacks and Kirito is on land.

2675 FRA, might be a stomp tbh.

Even if Kirito was 7-B+ with that attack, I honestly don't see how he'd be able to hit 2675 while it's shooting radiation attacks and Kirito is on land.

2675 FRA, might be a stomp tbh.
Even if kirito get in the ship, it woulde just teleport undere his feets, but he could break the radiation wepons, but is unliklye

Back