• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Tournament Grand Finale: Solid Snake vs Kamen Rider Ixa

Great tournament!, my plot armor got me far but even luck can't beat pure skill, and all of these participents have a whole lot of skill

Great tournament!, my plot armor got me far but even luck can't beat pure skill, and all of these participents have a whole lot of skill
If you can choose a character in the 7-C+ tournament that'll be coming soon, maybe you can go further in that tournament.

and what level he would be?
i hope his matches will be at at least added, if not soon
Yeah no, this whole tournament would probably get purged from his profile, unless there was easy stomp matches that wouldn't be effected by any stat change or any victory he got that had zero to do with stats or AP, but if AP/Durability was even a slight factor it'd need to be removed.

What level? Hard to say, but the 22 ton scaling doesn't work anymore due to electrical feats having been revised (I think anyway?). I have some ideas that might work, but can't say anything, we need to discuss and breakdown everything first, MGS is actually a surprisingly bullshit verse in regards to scaling, it was pretty obviously not even slightly the priority, if any effort at all was given (Besides shit about Raiden, he's actually pretty straightforward imo, but even he was ****** scaling tossed in there because of ******* course he would).

Probably lower in the tier 8 range I'm guessing, depends on what's decided for some scaling stuff, if he's really unlucky 9-A but I doubt it.

Honestly the only match that might be kept here is vs Optimus funnily enough, since he almost got one-shot by him and could barely hurt him already.

Snake might get up to 8-A with weaponry (But I'm not sure of that) so some of his matches might stay. Idk tho

So this tournament has no objective winner?

All of those setbacks, and then the tournament ends, and there's no objective winner...

All of that for nothing.

So sooner or later, this win is going to mean jack.

That's every match lad, hell if it was up to me we wouldn't even list matches on profiles, 99% of the time they're so subjective and open to opinion or interpretation and subject to change at that due to constantly changing info, that treating it as something with even a slight bit of solidity is a bit suspect, cool for fun but nothing objective that's for sure. Matches get removed all the time, at least it'll be there for a bit.

Back