• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament Round 1, Match 2 (Kenshiro VS Charles Calvin)

Doesnt Charles oneshot? Deku seems to be baseline upscaling from City Block+ while Charles is over 800 tons which is enough to oneshot

In other words, its a stomp

Yeah. I don't think that Izuku start with hax normally (if he has any), and Charles have many abilities to either incap or kill Deku

The only justification I really see is “Far stronger than his 20%”. Its obviously not the last feat you showed because it is rated as + which isn't for Deku’s case.

You can try inviting supporters of MHA if you’d like.

Prior knowledge means that he would know what to do anyways.

Not that it matters here because he oneshots apparently

If youre curious as to what he leads with, if he isnt on his helicopter, he would use his pistol. If he is on his helicopter, he just fires its guns. Do note that most of his arsenal have consistently one shot/killed Henry by accident.

But since this includes prior knowledge, I’d think Charles would easily know how to dispatch his opponent, especially since he’s been experienced in the military.

Last edited:
Gruntilda is in the tournament, I entered her myself.
I believe there's allowed 2 characters per verse and there's still a chance that they're wouldn't met in the tournament..?
You are free to stay if you’d like, anyways. Plus, its too late to change unless you have revisions that your character has.
Well, this battle now just stomp so I thought of maybe to change into someone.

Again, too late to swap, decisions are final unless your character is undergoing revisions

But lets see what Sergeant Hypocrite has to say

I believe there's allowed 2 characters per verse and there's still a chance that they're wouldn't met in the tournament..?
a rule is that two characters can not have fought in-canon before, and Banjo&Kazooie have certainly fought Gruntilda before.

Oleg, I will allow you to change character as long as it fits the rules outlined on the tourney's main page. If not, the slot's up for nomination.

Looks good to me.

Can we have a match up that doesn't go to shit now please? I'd like this tournament to progress at some point.

Of course Deku is one of the weaker characters here. In fact, even if he lost, he would either be clean-cut by Blade Wolf or blitzed/oneshot by Pikachu

And I guess おまえは もう しんでいる is fine

Finally, a serious debate.

Now to the battle, it seems that Kenshiro is better at close ranged combat while Charles is better at long ranged combat. Kenshiro could easily end Charles with the Hokuto Shiken if he could touch him, but given the prior knowledge, Charles would definitely not allow such thing, so he instead flies his helicopter up out of Kenshiro’s range and then shoots him, which would oneshot him since it was capable of easily killing Henry who is on the same level as Charles. I could see the chi being a potential threat, but again, as long as Charles outranges he would be fine.

Voting Charles

Charles FRA

Aside from all of that, Charles also have several ways to incap too to make it even easier for him

Last edited:
Back