• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament "Resurgence From Failure" Round 1 - Match 4: Giant Warrior vs Balerion

TITLE: HOLD ON, I THINK I DOWNOLOADED A WRONG VERSION OF GODZILLA VS KONG

Dragon slayed by a warrior, such of classic tropes of fiction......until i showed u-
Hey guys, @Veloxt1r0kore here and today we will re-create the big box office of 2021 featuring @MonkeyOfLife in warrior mode against the B̶̖̫͚̘̭̣͔͍̬̹̪͓̟̫̝̳̆̈́̿̒̈͒̊́̓̚͜͠ͅa̵̡̛̤̗̖̗̩̱̳̱̣̻̲͇̟̱͓͓͑͛̑́̋̄͛̏̚d̵̢̢̢̡̮̫̻̜̮̱̖͖̤̖̠̣̜͖̮̲̪̥̲̗̤͔̓̂͂͆͒̋̈́̄̾̓̀̓͋̓̎̄̄͘̕̕͜͠ͅͅ ̴̡̗̯͓͉̥̹̣̞̯̟͇͕̲͋͗͒̾̈́͊̋͜͝ḑ̸̨̧͇͙͉͉̘̦͚̤̫͙̫̹̼͇͌́ŗ̴̛͖̱͕̱̺̥̙̘̳̪̈́̈́͐̆̃́̀̄̓̓̈͘̕͠͝ą̴̢̛̦͇̫̩͇͙̱͕̼̻̲͔͚̣́͂̃͊̑̓̿́́͊͋̕͜͠͠͝͝ǵ̴̢̨̢̛̛̮̘͕̝͎͉̘̗̞̠̬̬̯͎̹̪̬͕͍͖̦̯̲̩̲̣͈̝͆͐̀̽͗̇̄͋̓̈͂͗̿͒͌͊̌̉̈́͛̀̑͐̎̀̚̚͘͘͜ͅö̷̧̥̜́́̑̈́̈͑̆̌̂̚͝ņ̴̢̨͈̻͕̠̭͔͔͉̲͚̺̬̪̖̯̣̖̻̼̟̬͔̱̜̫̭̤̹͚̟͆̔̈́̄̍̿̇̽̓̇̎̃͊̂̇͑̎́́̋̿͐͋̕͘͝͠͝͝ (pleasedon'tsearchbaddragonongoogleibegyou-#shotted)
Thats right, we are recreating Godzilla vs Kong a.k.a Prehistoric Life Gone Wrong with a Monke consumed too much UNGA BUNGA Brain they grow into a f***ing WTC Tower and a Lizard readed too much dragon works he drank 1 trillions of monster energy galoons to the point he became a big chungus
But no seriously, in this fight we will throw the Warrior who is called GIANT but for some reason doesn't have a type 1 or 2 size against the dragon from the praised work until the writter and producer decided to peace the f*** out, Game of Sea-Throne
Let's find out here

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Meteor Crater, Arizona
  • images
  • Starting range: 50 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Monke-I mean A Warrior....GIANT: 0
  • Game of Chairs Ornament: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
images

Voting Dragon since it looks like it has ability and AP advantage.

Balerion has an AP of 164.579103729 Tons while Skogul has an AP of 103.20068 Tons, that would be a 1.594748249× advantage for Balerion. And Balerion has a LS of 208,013,628.58135 kgf while Skogul has a LS of 44,030,494,088.0155029 kgf, that would be a big 211.6711986051× advantage for Skogul.

The way dragons in GoT fight is flying to use their fire breath and quickly turn their enemy into ashes. And Balerion has experience fighting in several battles for 100 years against other dragons and entire armies. So, Balerion's advantages would be his better stats in AP, dura and stamina, his flight, fire breath and heat manipulation which can quickly melt or vaporize Skogul, who is weak against fire, and his battle experience.

As RoTt35 already explained, Balerion has an absurd advantage against skogul.
I think Skogul's only victory condition is grabbing the Dragon.
Since He won't have the opportunity to reduce stamina

Dragon FRA

Back