• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament "Resurgence From Failure" Round 1 - Match 15: Kamen Rider Black vs Nosferatu Zodd

ALTERNATE TITLE: PAINT ME BLACK, SUN LION

The Experimental Cyborg who used to lead the world in the black of sun, rebelled and now wandered as the warrior who fight for humanity, and the legendary swordman from the most dangerous group called Apostle, the black lion
Two force are now against each others, let their blackness from their title painted the field with their fist and spirit, gain the respect, and take the victory so one of them can go to the nexr fight for their survival in this game
And now the fight has...start now!

• Pre-Ressurection Kamen Rider Black is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: The Wave, USA
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Black Sun: 0
  • Black Lion: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Nosferatu.Zodd.600.3668141.jpg

VS
Kamen.Rider.Black.%28Character%29.600.2201704.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure since I've never watched Black but the Showa riders in general are very skilled. They are basically one man fighting an entire evil organization by themselves. I just know the people that Black fights are at least a 50,000 year old cult; with one of their generals being a 30,000 year old "legendary warrior".

Black should likely be comparable to the rest of Showa Riders as I don't think there is too much of a difference between Black and Black RX in martial arts. Nosferatu has a slight AP advantage as Black is only baseline 8-A. Other than that, I can see Black using his machines as it is his first move (either Battle Hopper or Road Sector, I remember that he used the latter more in an specific arc) which can protect himself from close attacks, but Nosferatu's regen should probably be an issue for Black as he doesn't get the Satan Sabre before dying and getting a 4-B amp.

Zodd's skill scales to being able to dominate entire battlefields of skilled warriors from across the world, constantly fighting against some of the most skilled human soldiers for 300+ years, constantly searching for new and challenging opponents, and is able to contend with characters like Skull Knight who have 1000+ years of experience fighting against Demonic Apostles of the God Hand, some of which have lived and fought for times just as long as Zodd and have immense experience in combat, those which include Wyald who was the leader of a Band of Knights, Locus who is skilled enough to be acknowledged by someone as intelligent and strategic as Griffith as one of the top commanders/fighters of his army which is also composed of other skilled Apostles/War Demons, Irvine who has the same if not slightly inferior credentials in comparison to Locus and has such insane precision that he can fire multiple arrows across a battlefield and nail every single shot effortlessly, Rakshas who is a member of an incredibly skilled clan of assassins known as the Bakiraka clan who are masters of both combat but also stealth/infiltration and quiet killing with Rakshas himself having the skills required to have a completely unreadable position to even other skilled Apostles and he also possesses immense acrobatical/movement ability, and finally Grunbeld who is a legendary warrior who was capable of holding off a superior force of over 3000+ enemies with sheer tactics and skill, and characters like Guts, Zodd, and Skull Knight scale far above all of these people barring Griffith in terms of combat skill and intellect, with Zodd being able to fight Skull Knight who would fold all of these previously stated characters in terms of skill barring Griffith. And note that all of the Apostles mentioned are some of Griffith's top commanders/fighters, the same Griffith who while in his human form was a combat/tactical genius capable of dominating entire battlefields with merely his Band of the Hawk, winning battles with 3,000 soldiers while going against those who had tens of thousands, and had built himself up from nothing as one of the greatest military commanders in all of Midland through skill and tactical mind. God Hand Griffith is even more superior to this due to literally being capable of viewing causality's flow and has acknowledged the previously stated Apostles barring Wyald as some of his top generals.

Zodd himself also has extreme precision and senses who avoiding attacks from him will be extremely difficult, being capable of sensing things up to kilometers away and nailing them effortlessly, making his attacks extremely harm to avoid without comparable skill or precision.

Last edited:
So yeah I would say simply fighting against a "legendary warrior" with 30,000 years of experience isn't enough to **** with Zodd. Nearly every relevant fighter in Berserk is already a legendary warrior with plenty of scaling to back it up.

Unfortunately I can't give an in depth skill debate like I did with my Saber debates. All I know is that Black should scale to the rest of the Showa riders who defeated many organizations/empires/armies who sought world domination and skilled ****** them as either a single person or as a duo. Most of them using only their bare fists.

Ichigo, for example, is an extraordinary genius with 600 iq that destroyed Shocker, a world-wide, super-powered Nazi-like organization that creates super soldiers armed with nuclear weaponry with the help of only Nigo. I'm not kidding when I say Shocker can take over the world with the tiniest of advantages. They found a single cell medal (coin) on the ground and they completely took over the world with it. Ichigo and Nigo basically did Griffith's feat but using only 2 people. You can just look at Shocker's profile and see how much bullshit Ichigo and Nigo have faced.

Even stronger than them is V3, that destroyed Destron, an even stronger version of Shocker.

And then there's every rider and villain group in between V3 and Black.

This is probably the limit of my knowledge on Showa Era riders. This is only a summarized version of their skill. They have a very long history that ties in with Black.

Last edited:
Tbh Black has a super outdated profile. His 8-A rating also doesn’t have an approved feat like his 4-B ratings. I don’t think he should be in this tourney

Unfortunately I can't give an in depth skill debate like I did with my Saber debates. All I know is that Black should scale to the rest of the Showa riders who defeated many organizations/empires/armies who sought world domination and skilled ****** them as either a single person or as a duo. Most of them using only their bare fists.

Ichigo, for example, is an extraordinary genius with 600 iq that destroyed Shocker, a world-wide, super-powered Nazi-like organization that creates super soldiers armed with nuclear weaponry with the help of only Nigo. I'm not kidding when I say Shocker can take over the world with the tiniest of advantages. They found a single cell medal (coin) on the ground and they completely took over the world with it. Ichigo and Nigo basically did Griffith's feat but using only 2 people. You can just look at Shocker's profile and see how much bullshit Ichigo and Nigo have faced.

Even stronger than them is V3, that destroyed Destron, an even stronger version of Shocker.

And then there's every rider and villain group in between V3 and Black.

This is probably the limit of my knowledge on Showa Era riders. This is only a summarized version of their skill. They have a very long history that ties in with Black.
I mean... none of these really detail sheer combat skill. This, as you said, is really just IQ and has nothing to really do with martial prowess.

Also I'd like some elaboration on the "found a single cell medal and took over the world" as it doesn't seem very comparable to being at the top of an entire army of Apostles who are some of the best warriors in the world in a world filled with enormously skilled warriors who kill enormously skilled warriors who've fought in battles of thousands on the daily, and have been evaluated by someone with genius strategic intellect and that same someone being capable of seeing the flow of causality, making these Apostles far, far more skilled than any real average soldier you'll find. Like it does not at all seem applicable to martial prowess either.

I mean... none of these really detail sheer combat skill. This, as you said, is really just IQ and has nothing to really do with martial prowess.

Also I'd like some elaboration on the "found a single cell medal and took over the world" as it doesn't seem very comparable to being at the top of an entire army of Apostles who are some of the best warriors in the world in a world filled with enormously skilled warriors who kill enormously skilled warriors who've fought in battles of thousands on the daily, and have been evaluated by someone with genius strategic intellect and that same someone being capable of seeing the flow of causality, making these Apostles far, far more skilled than any real average soldier you'll find. Like it does not at all seem applicable to martial prowess either.
I'm just saying the generalized version like I said. i'm sure they have plenty but I just don't know any specifics. In many movies, they turn into universal/timeline busters

I'm just saying the generalized version like I said. i'm sure they have plenty but I just don't know any specifics.
Okay. I will hold off on voting Zodd then and wait for someone to bring more martial arts feats and the like, to be fair.

Kinda redundant tbh, especially restricted the finishers give him a hard time, and then the incoming big CRT for this guy as well

Back