• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament "Resurgence From Failure" Round 1 - Match 1: Weiss Schnee vs King Neptune

ALTERNATE TITLE: WINTER IN THE DEEP OF SEA? IN MY KINGDOM? DAMN THATS....CHILLING!#BADUMTSS#GETFOLDED

Hey guys, @Veloxt1r0kore here and today we will witnessing how the god of ocean who canonically had pene-wait hold on thats his Greek verrsion, ehm....
Today we will witnessung how this narcistic god with his pride being over 9000 that rivalred my pride as degenerate culture man solving the issue of winter in water and having a duel of fate with a elegant#vineboom hot chilling#vineboomandrollthecredit White Hair Girl#vineboom that i always dreamed for-
And yes, this is the first fight of round 1 of urban dictionary tournament, and without further do we go the battle

• Atlas Weiss Schnee is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Bahama Beach
  • images
  • Starting range: 50 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Husband of Ruby Rose: 9 (Pop, Weekly, Psychomaster, Random, James, Victor, Dale, Fanta, Nico)
  • Jason Momoa cartoonized: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Weiss.Schnee.600.3623580.jpg

Last edited:
Neptune is very much more haxxed here and has several win cons or abilities that mess with Weiss’s chance to win. If Weiss goes for the trident I can see her having a better chance, otherwise his attack reflection helps him not get hit by attacks, his healing makes him less likely to die as long as he has his trident, teleporting also makes it harder to hit, and he can win with regen negation.

don't get me wrong but, is Neptune even that skilled?

i mean he doesn't seem the type of guy who use his hax at the full extent, more like he primarly use his trident in combat and very less of his hax

don't get me wrong but, is Neptune even that skilled?

i mean he doesn't seem the type of guy who use his hax at the full extent, more like he primarly use his trident in combat and very less of his hax
The guy clearly knows what is useful with that trident. He fought off the trident when Spongebob had it and showed basic combat skill like dodging and parrying. And why would he need to be skilled to use his own trident's abilities which are very combat oriented in a combat scenerio like this? His regen negging also comes from himself.

The guy clearly knows what is useful with that trident. He fought off the trident when Spongebob had it and showed basic combat skill like dodging and parrying. And why would he need to be skilled to use his own trident's abilities which are very combat oriented in a combat scenerio like this? His regen negging also comes from himself.
did he ever utilized these abilities in combat?

no not exactly, from I remember he just never had the need to use all his ability or even most in a fight. Against sponge bob he used the atack reflect aspect even without the trident, his healing is via the trident, not entirely sure where his teleportion is from but his rays are like basic attacks he can just launch if needed, he does it to Patrick because he simply angered him, not sure how its unreasonable for him to do so during an actual fight.

no no i believe you, that he use the rays, or the attack reflection, just not ALL of his haxes during a combat

also what is his AP?

no no i believe you, that he use the rays, or the attack reflection, just not ALL of his haxes during a combat

also what is his AP?
Neptune's AP and Dura is 228.483751176864 tons, Weiss scales to something that no-sold 249.48 Tons, as you know. So the letter has a hefty advantage on the former, barring mentioning other things like Weiss' likely better combat skill and experience and etc etc.

^Weiss also has a lot of abilities that wouldnt be affected by attack reflection, theres not really anything to reflect with her glyphs

Also her summons can split Neptune's attention pretty well

What Battle said. The only thing Neptune has going for him is his hax, but I don't think he would be able to pull them out fast enough.

well i vote Weiss then

more AP, far skilled than him, attack reflection can be bypassed by some of her abilities, and Neptune never used most of his haxes for combat use

Neptune's AP and Dura is 228.483751176864 tons, Weiss scales to something that no-sold 249.48 Tons, as you know. So the letter has a hefty advantage on the former, barring mentioning other things like Weiss' likely better combat skill and experience and etc etc.
So she's just unquantifiably slightly above him or is there an actual number to give her in tons?

She one-shots him due to damaging something that no-sold a calc above his.
Is 228 tons of tnt and 249 tons of tnt not in the same tier? She can no sold that attack and still not have one shot him. Iirc the established or known required difference to one shot is at least a 3x difference, how are you coming to the conclusion she scales 3x above 249?

Well I was gonna make a big response to this but pretty much everything i was gonna say has already been brought up lol

I will add though that it doesnt help Neptune that he has like three to four different versions of himself that are for some reason all canon and all of them are their cocky as hell or stupid

Is 228 tons of tnt and 249 tons of tnt not in the same tier? She can no sold that attack and still not have one shot him. Iirc the established or known required difference to one shot is at least a 3x difference, how are you coming to the conclusion she scales 3x above 249?
She doesnt, that difference was a comparison between weiss and Neptune. Weiss scales to no-selling 249 tons, whereas neptune is 228 tons, ergo weiss would no-sell Neptune's attacks and she can kill people who are undamaged by attacks stronger than his

Umm 2 quick questions.

1. Can Neptune even come out of the water? We’ve never seen him out of water. So is the fight on the shores in the beach or the actual ocean?

2. What is Neptune’s size? SpongeBob is TINY compared to human. Neptune would be a couple inches tall at most.

Can Neptune even come out of the water? We’ve never seen him out of water. So is the fight on the shores in the beach or the actual ocean?
He was out of water during the House Party episode
What is Neptune’s size? SpongeBob is TINY compared to human. Neptune would be a couple inches tall at most.
If you play a scene of Trident Trouble, he seems to be around 3 times larger than Spongebob who’s 4 inches, which would make Neptune a foot tall, which may be useful for being harder to hit.

As for what he does in fighting, he mostly uses electricity manipulation, though he used ice manipulation to freeze Mr. Krabs in the first movie (Useless since Weiss resists) and used life manipulation to bring a massive monster Krabby Patty to life to fight off 2 krackens by the end of Trident Trouble which may be useful for handling Weiss’ constructs. Though, I have no objections when she’s simply stronger and more skilled despite Neptune being 5000+ years old.

If you play a scene of Trident Trouble, he seems to be around 3 times larger than Spongebob who’s 4 inches, which would make Neptune a foot tall, which may be useful for being harder to hit.
To be fair, fighting opponents that size isnt really anything new to Weiss, team rwby has fought and killed Grimm the size of house spiders before

I don’t see being small size as an advantage AT ALL here, especially since Neptune doesn’t have the skill to take advantage of that and has generally been portrayed as bigger than most characters.

That and Weiss’ attacks will cover the entirety of his surface area if they land on him (which almost all will, he’s not faster than her).

Anyway Weiss FRA

I don’t see being small size as an advantage AT ALL here, especially since Neptune doesn’t have the skill to take advantage of that and has generally been portrayed as bigger than most characters.

That and Weiss’ attacks will cover the entirety of his surface area if they land on him (which almost all will, he’s not faster than her).

Anyway Weiss FRA
inb4 Weiss just uses a miniature Arma Gigas to fight him

Back