• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament of Protags and Antags

Rules are simple:
  • Users must submit a protagonist alongside an antagonist (preferably the antagonist to their chosen protagonist, vice versa)
  • AP range is around 100-500 tons of TNT
  • Amps are allowed to go beyond this but must stay within 8-A
  • I'm not strict on hax but I'll be scrutinizing some haxes before I let any through
  • Heroes who are melee fighters are generally preferred, this can mean their typical modus operandi or if they don't range spam in-character
  • Not necessarily a rule, but I do recommend heroes with robust resistances
  • Only two characters per verse allowed

Protagonists
  1. Wolf
  2. Create-A-Bot
  3. Optimus Prime
  4. Thrash Machine
  5. Sanemi Shinazugawa
  6. Markus Kruber
  7. Raiden
  8. Kanan Jarrus
Antagonists
  1. Genichiro
  2. Darth Vader
  3. Starscream
  4. Queen
  5. Kokushibo
  6. Megatron
  7. Sigvald the Magnificent
  8. Vamp

Tournament Proper:
1. Round 1: Starscream vs Wolf; Wolf wins
2. Round 2: Kokushibo vs Kanan Jarrus; Kanan Jarrus wins
3. Round 3: Vamp vs Create-A-Bot
4. Round 4: Queen vs Markus Kruber
5. Round 5: Genichiro vs Optimus Prime
6. Round 6: Sanemi Shinazugawa vs Sigvald

Last edited:
I assume you did this because Warhammer Fantasy got buffed to 8-A? Let me guess, you're gonna nominate either Sigmar, Kruber, or Grimgor

Anyway that means you won't nominate a Sekiro character so obviously, here's Wolf. And to accompany him, here's Genichiro

Yeah basically, but anything Grimgor and above probably should be off the table honestly, skillstomp is too much

Would Alex Mercer count as a villain? If so, James Heller and Alex Mercer.
I guess in this tourney important characters on the "good side" would be protagonists and important characters on the "bad side" would be Antagonists so are they?

I guess in this tourney important characters on the "good side" would be protagonists and important characters on the "bad side" would be Antagonists so are they?
I see James Heller as the main protagonist seeing as he was of Prototype 2. Alex was the main protag of Prototype 1 and in most peoples eyes, the main antag of 2 however the wiki doesn't actually list him as a villain.

Well honestly I'm not really strict against it hence why I'm suggesting robust resistances for better fights but the lineup right now might be looking a little weak so we'll see.

Also:
Wait, does the Protagonist have to be a Hero or can they be a Villain who's Main Antagonist is also a Villain?
As long as it's a Protagonist and an Antagonist, not hero and villain. Which I guess is a matter of perspective, so let's just say Protagonist is the character the story is following, and important characters who are affiliated with him count for the tourney, and then the Antagonist and important characters associated with them count for the tourney as well.

Well honestly I'm not really strict against it hence why I'm suggesting robust resistances for better fights but the lineup right now might be looking a little weak so we'll see.

Also:

As long as it's a Protagonist and an Antagonist, not hero and villain. Which I guess is a matter of perspective, so let's just say Protagonist is the character the story is following, and important characters who are affiliated with him count for the tourney, and then the Antagonist and important characters associated with them count for the tourney as well.
In that case,
Starscream (2007 DS Game) as the Antagonist and Create-A-Bot (Decepticon) as the Protagonist.

Is it the Speed Amps that's bad, also there's already three transformers here, so I'm not sure about adding another. And isn't Iron Man's shtick basically flying and range spamming?

Added some new rules for verses, also removed MGR characters and added Megatron since DS game and Michael Bay are technically different installments

Also, the dude that's practically the most knowledgable member of arifureta verse is not in the best condition for debating so i decided to not include her in

Alright I added them back in, but also we're at an excess of villains here, can those who only submitted villains please submit a hero?

Alright, given we have an excess of villains, I'll probably have to do a round to eliminate one of them first

Back