• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament of P&A: Vamp vs Create-A-Bot

OK, C-A-B's gonna have his hands full with this one. He can potentially win if he range spams but he would never assume what looks like a normal human to him is an actual threat. If he doesn't get instantly punked by Vamp's better AP, LS and Regen then he's definitely going to get the **** out of his range and just shoot him to death.

Alright, so that's a vote for Create-A-Bot, no?
Yeah, if he doesn't act like an idiot and given the fact that he orchestrated the entire attack on Quatar himself so that Blackout and Brawl could succeed I feel like he'd be strategic enough to get over any perceived shock that a normal human could actually fight him and start taking things seriously quickly enough.

I really don't think range combat is so reliable with Vamp being way more skilled, way more durable and having way better stamina, nevermind that he can just throw knives. Also, his regen has a bit of delay to it so if CAB somehow lands a would-be fatal shot and thinks he's killed him, he might lower his guard and turn away.

I really don't think range combat is so reliable with Vamp being way more skilled, way more durable and having way better stamina, nevermind that he can just throw knives. Also, his regen has a bit of delay to it so if CAB somehow lands a would-be fatal shot and thinks he's killed him, he might lower his guard and turn away.
He's not way stronger than C-A-B, it's not even a 2× Difference from what I remember the Calc said. That being said, I acknowledge that he's way more skilled than C-A-B but C-A-B's In-Character Fighting Style is Range Spamming, even if he's right in front of his enemy. So I doubt he would ever let him get close to him, especially if C-A-B decides the best way to do that is to fly in the air and rain hell on him as one of his many flying forms.

He's not way stronger than C-A-B, it's not even a 2× Difference from what I remember the Calc said.
Raiden pulled the feat off while very weakened.
That being said, I acknowledge that he's way more skilled than C-A-B but C-A-B's In-Character Fighting Style is Range Spamming, even if he's right in front of his enemy. So I doubt he would ever let him get close to him, especially if C-A-B decides the best way to do that is to fly in the air and rain hell on him as one of his many flying forms.
Eh, Vamp is pretty mobile and especially can jump really high, between that and having throwing knives he's definitely not useless at range.

Raiden pulled the feat off while very weakened.
That just means he's unquantifiably stronger than his own feat, not necessarily a stomp level above C-A-B.
Eh, Vamp is pretty mobile and especially can jump really high, between that and having throwing knives he's definitely not useless at range.
While that's fair, Create-A-Bot still has more than Range than him going by their Profiles so he keeps the Range Advantage for the most part and he'll definitely keep it up for as long as possible when he feels a Throwing Knife hit him so hard that it actually sticks in him. Also, Create-A-Bot has a healing factor of his own and while it's definitely worse than Vamp's, it's not bad either considering it can heal him pretty quickly as long as he can avoid getting hit for long enough for it to kick in. (Roughly a minute or two at most.)

That just means he's unquantifiably stronger than his own feat, not necessarily a stomp level above C-A-B.
Oh yeah definitely not a stomp, but still, pretty chunky advantage.
While that's fair, Create-A-Bot still has more than Range than him going by their Profiles so he keeps the Range Advantage for the most part and he'll definitely keep it up for as long as possible when he feels a Throwing Knife hit him so hard that it actually sticks in him.
Looking into it, effective range of throwing knives is 50 meter-ish, and I'd assume Vamp to be able throw them further since super strength & meme skill, so his range is pretty respectable, especially since CAB is a much easier target via size
Also, Create-A-Bot has a healing factor of his own and while it's definitely worse than Vamp's, it's not bad either considering it can heal him pretty quickly as long as he can avoid getting hit for long enough for it to kick in. (Roughly a minute or two at most.)
That's true but it's not a match-winner on its own

Oh yeah definitely not a stomp, but still, pretty chunky advantage.

Looking into it, effective range of throwing knives is 50 meter-ish, and I'd assume Vamp to be able throw them further since super strength & meme skill, so his range is pretty respectable, especially since CAB is a much easier target via size

That's true but it's not a match-winner on its own
I mean yeah, it's helpful but not a huge edge against a Range Fighter that has unlimited ammo and multiple different weapons at their disposal.

While that's also fair, he's gonna run out of Knives eventually and those are some pretty tiny wounds that C-A-B can easily shrug off with his Repair System (Regen). Also, I don't want to be that guy but you know we're not allowed to use stuff that isn't on their Profiles so C-A-B has better Range as it stands. Should probably make a CRT to fix that because even I agree that it's weird.

While that's also fair, he's gonna run out of Knives eventually and those are some pretty tiny wounds that C-A-B can easily shrug off with his Repair System (Regen).
Surface area + higher AP means they might honestly just go all the way through him, I wouldn't call those wounds minor.
Also, I don't want to be that guy but you know we're not allowed to use stuff that isn't on their Profiles so C-A-B has better Range as it stands. Should probably make a CRT to fix that because even I agree that it's weird.
"Tens of meters" covers 50-ish meters tho

Surface area + higher AP means they might honestly just go all the way through him, I wouldn't call those wounds minor.

"Tens of meters" covers 50-ish meters tho
I didn't say Minor, I said Tiny. Either way, he can heal that considering Megatron could recover from getting shot to shit from pretty much all angles by Bullets, Missiles and Energy Weapons when he was Frozen and all the Cybertronians have the same Repair System as each other in the DS Games.

Oh, I misread his Profile. I thought it said Several Meters with Throwing Knives. That one's on me but that just means they have the same range while Vamp still has limited Ammunition in Comparison to Create-A-Bot's Infinite Ammunition. It also helps that Create-A-Bot has explosives so he could potentially bypass Vamp's Regen by just nuking him with his Heavy Weapon which always fires in Bursts.

Back