• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Emperor Doom vs Emperor Joker

Status
Not open for further replies.
the ALE is in a joker character so you should destroy doom with this.

but knowing the emperor joker, he will think that doom is just one more guy so he will underestimate him and let him attack first

although the emperor doom scales to taste of a dozen beings low 1c to be comparable to the IG, while joker is the baseline so doom would shoot it.

I go with doom since it is very serious.

Voting Doom via one-shotting with anything, better experience & mentality.

2A and it was with hax (The ALE)

I'm wondering because despite Joker being Low 1-C, he did not underestimate the Spectre, despite not being familiar with him, and led with ALE

Grace has begun already

Doom: 7 (Oliver de jesus, Eficiente, Lord JJJ, ElixirBlue, AbcMac23, XSOULOFCINDERX, Unoriginal Memes)

Joker: 0

We need to wait for 24 hours until the grace period is over. I said it has begun since the last voter was four hours ago meaning we need 20 hours left before it can be added.

Honestly, Black Racer vs God Emperor Doom would be better because they're both villains who permanently killed the main antagonist of their series (Black Racer with Darkseid and God Emperor Doom with Thanos) and they are both the Gods of death!!!! >W<

But doesn't BR lack feats? If not, then I guess one can make a match between them. I believe GED would take the win imo.

AbcMac23 said:
But doesn't BR lack feats? If not, then I guess one can make a match between them. I believe GED would take the win imo.
I think he has a decent amount of feats and it would definitely be a close fight!!!! >W<

The question now is who's going to make the thread!!! I'll participate in it but I'm going to take a nap now :p

the new gods in their true form do not scale to darksei? that basically destroyed a 5D kingdom (I think that puts it at least incalculably on the baseline)?

just in case joker defeated the true form of the gods through the ALE that has 5D power possibly 1A (affection to the spectro that although his body is not 1A he has a 1A consciousness).

Madotsuki24 said:
Also, why does Black Racer not have immeasurable speed?
I as thinking the same thing but I think it was because there's not much info on Black Racer. But when he was shown he wasn't able to outrun Barry Allen or Wally West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back