• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-C tournament round 1, match 1: Cube God vs Grima

He got the watch in the middle of the series. I’m pretty sure we can restrict things like equipment. I know there’s fights where people had restricted powers

Well I want these to be added so we probably can't

So we need to change him out for someone else

He got the watch in the middle of the series. I’m pretty sure we can restrict things like equipment. I know there’s fights where people had restricted powers
From my knowledge we can only restrict equipment that goes into a higher tier. Probably when said powers skipped into another tier or old matches.

I'm sure we can find a more balanced FE vs Rider fight in the future

Last edited:
Cube God upscales a good deal from like 23 Kilotons, and has very good Danmaku from its 110 summons that simply just scale to the 23 or so Kilotons.

How good is Grima's AOE? Cause his army is going to not help very much when tens of 11.5 kiloton attacks are coming at him just about every moment.
So is Grima fighting the Cube God now?
I think so, since Faiz kind of just blitzes the entire tournament with ranged attacks due to how speed equalization works

Cube God has pretty good danmaku and mobility, but I'm more in favour of Grima here. He has better stat effects and unlike CG, they don't have a three second lifespan. Of course with multiple ranged attacks, that does help with that lifespan, but either way Grima's effects are gonna be more reliable. Plus Expiration can help get through any of the barriers the minions make. Voting Grima

Cube God upscales a good deal from like 23 Kilotons, and has very good Danmaku from its 110 summons that simply just scale to the 23 or so Kilotons.

How good is Grima's AOE? Cause his army is going to not help very much when tens of 11.5 kiloton attacks are coming at him just about every moment.
Depending on if SoV‘s tiles is the same size as TH, then his range is about 46.5m

And I just notice that Grima has an “At least” to his profile. So I guess he is above 15.64KT since an army of 15.64KT to defeat him and put him down. Not to mention his Dark Spikes he can summon on the ground that has the same range.

Iirc, he can’t summon many Risen but he can continuously spawn after each turn, like about two or so. There are even some special one that can summon several monsters of their own with Conjure.

Depending on if SoV‘s tiles is the same size as TH, then his range is about 46.5m

And I just notice that Grima has an “At least” to his profile. So I guess he is above 15.64KT since an army of 15.64KT to defeat him and put him down. Not to mention his Dark Spikes he can summon on the ground that has the same range.

Iirc, he can’t summon many Risen but he can continuously spawn after each turn, like about two or so. There are even some special one that can summon several monsters of their own with Conjure.
Yeah it takes an army of 85 23 kiloton or so people to bring down the Cube God and its minions

But now this prove my concerns that every Riders should be listed as BoS, MoS, and EoS instead individual forms key
I'd disagree. For some Riders, this might apply, but not for all Riders and in the end doing this would be unnecessary and make pages messier (although Zero-One's a Rider who's definitely fit for this format)

I'd disagree. For some Riders, this might apply, but not for all Riders and in the end doing this would be unnecessary and make pages messier (although Zero-One's a Rider who's definitely fit for this format)
Right, my idea is that only some of Riders that would be fit in this criteria, not all of them

Back