• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-C tournament round 1, match 1: Cube God vs Grima

I will just say this:

Grima is 15.64 KT

He has Anathema, which lower the dodging rate of anybody that is near him, so it will make enemies easier to hit for the dragon essentially.

He has Dragonskin, which halves all physical and ranged damage he take.

He can summon an army of Risens to his side to help him. They are typically strong enough to harm those that can fight Grima.

His Expiration ignores durability.

He can fly and is resistance to status effects

Faiz vastly upscales from 21 KT and his sword could easily kill Grima or his summons considering how one of it's weakest modes could completely incinerate people. Also, if we give him Axel form, yeah, spamming one shot attacks and blitzing like there's no tomorrow.

I don't think Anathema will be too useful since Axel is a 1000x speed boost to Faiz. Faiz can used ranged attacks to deal with flight (plus he's already dealt with flying opponents before). Risen would barely be an issue to get past. Faiz's only real "issue" here is the damage reduction, but he just needs to keep attacking and using Crimson Smashes, which really wouldn't be something that's out of character for him. Voting Takumi

I actually don’t know if Takumi’s Crimson Smash is 7.5x stronger than his base attacks, but they are stronger than his normal attacks, by a good bit.

Well, since he starting out in his Axel form, wouldn’t Grima and Fraiz be equal due to speed equalization. A 1000x speed boost is an absolute speed blitz

Axel form is just a different form. Grima would be equal to takumi’s base but Axel’s speed amp should still be on the table. But considering how the OP doesn’t want anyone above 41 KT, Axel should be restricted so he doesn’t spam Crimson Smashes

He can't really start out in Axel because its a 10 second speed boost and then he goes back to base which is the reason why its base/axel form for the key. He can really only go Base or Blaster.

The deconstruction comes from being in contact with the suit. So anything that Takumi touches or anything that touches Takumi. It works both offensively and defensively

Yeah, I'd still vote Faiz here. He already had the AP advantage in Base, but now its significantly larger. Flight and ranged attacks helps him deal with Grima's own, he's already used to taking on multiple opponents at once (especially in this form), Deconstruction is a solid way to take this, and his Strengthen Crimson Smash is another way the Damage Reduction is essentially negated

The deconstruction comes from being in contact with the suit. So anything that Takumi touches or anything that touches Takumi. It works both offensively and defensively
Well, given Grima is a ranged fighter that uses Dark Spikes or Expiration, he wouldn’t attack Fraiz directly but Deconstruction on contact by anything Fraiz sounds pretty nasty as I said and there’s nothing Grima or his Risen can do about it except play the range game

Well, given Grima is a ranged fighter that uses Dark Spikes or Expiration, he wouldn’t attack Fraiz directly but Deconstruction on contact by anything Fraiz sounds pretty nasty as I said and there’s nothing Grima or his Risen can do about it except play the range game
Range shouldn’t be too Difficult for Takumi, considering how his ranged attacks are SoL.

big oof, was looking forward to this cause FE is my favorite game series and Kr is my favorite tv franchise.

But Base and Axel form shares the key don’t they, at least according to the profile
That’s because Axel is just a modified Base for Takumi. The Axel Watch is an equipment that allows his to transform into Axel, we can restrict the Axel Watch to restrict Axel’s form

That’s because Axel is just a modified Base for Takumi. The Axel Watch is an equipment that allows his to transform into Axel, we can restrict the Axel Watch to restrict Axel’s form
It is optional equipment? If the answer is no then I don't believe we can.

Back