• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-C+ Tournament Round 1, Match 1: CS2 Sasuke vs One-Tailed Kyūbi Cloak Naruto

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
The very first matchup of the 7-C+ tournament... is a fight that happened before in canon. Unexpected, but anyways, let's get into it!

CS2 Sasuke vs One-Tailed Kyūbi Cloak Naruto.

Both are in their 7-C+ keys.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in Sports Festival Stadium.
2bed6ac69b6a90b3ea14cb5977787419338f8ef2r4-720-360_00.jpg

Naruto:

Sasuke: 1 (Razor)

8e12878fb1def110ef81e96502b805b3.jpg

562814566_CS2SasukeChidori2(NARUTOxBORUTONinjaTribes).jpg.21d29074c95bd54553f0a3b4bf39e5e8.jpg

Last edited:
Sasuke already wins canonically, And I'd say the speed equal is a bad thing for naruto since one of naruto's advantage was that he was faster than sasuke but sasuke could still follow his movements with the sharingan, Now that speed is equal it'll be an even easier win for sasuke

Sasuke already wins canonically, And I'd say the speed equal is a bad thing for naruto since one of naruto's advantage was that he was faster than sasuke but sasuke could still follow his movements with the sharingan, Now that speed is equal it'll be an even easier win for sasuke
That's a vote for Sasuke right?

That's a vote for Sasuke right?
Yeah I don't think there's any arguments for naruto here, Plus naruto is a glass cannon to sasuke since only his vermillion rasengan actually reaches 7-C+ Meanwhile sasuke is already physically 7-C+, So if sasuke hits him once which is likely cause of his sharingan prediction then naruto just dies

Sasuke has a great advantage in AP since Naruto could only equal him with the Rasengan, otherwise he laughed off his blows and said he wasn't hurt, so when it comes to normal AP Sasuke is roughly 10 times stronger than Naruto.

However, Sasuke can only remain in this mode for a short amount of time ssince it consumes the body and chakra (the arc actually states this constantly) hemce why he uses the Chidori from the get got despite being much stronger than Naruto from the start.

So if Naruto actually stalls out Sasuke he might take this...assuming he does that and Sasuke lets him, realistically Sasuke will go for the chidori and unless Naruto is capable of dodging it (which would net him the win since Sasuke immediately went to normal after using it) he will counter with the Rasengan and unless fate smiles on him and he actually lands a blow in his face rather than his headband...then just the VOTE first fight all over again.

Sasuke has a great advantage in AP since Naruto could only equal him with the Rasengan, otherwise he laughed off his blows and said he wasn't hurt, so when it comes to normal AP Sasuke is roughly 10 times stronger than Naruto.

However, Sasuke can only remain in this mode for a short amount of time ssince it consumes the body and chakra (the arc actually states this constantly) hemce why he uses the Chidori from the get got despite being much stronger than Naruto from the start.

So if Naruto actually stalls out Sasuke he might take this...assuming he does that and Sasuke lets him, realistically Sasuke will go for the chidori and unless Naruto is capable of dodging it (which would net him the win since Sasuke immediately went to normal after using it) he will counter with the Rasengan and unless fate smiles on him and he actually lands a blow in his face rather than his headband...then just the VOTE first fight all over again.
So what's your overall verdict on the matchup?

First off, Naruto doesn’t have a 7-C+ key. He has one 7-C+ attack, his normal stats are just 7-C.
Second off, this already happened and Sasuke won. I see no reason why this would be any different than what happened in canon, except this time, Sasuke would probably just kill Naruto.

First off, Naruto doesn’t have a 7-C+ key. He has one 7-C+ attack, his normal stats are just 7-C.
Second off, this already happened and Sasuke won. I see no reason why this would be any different than what happened in canon, except this time, Sasuke would probably just kill Naruto.
Yeah, I guess we should just immediately make Sasuke advance to the next round.

Yea, I vote Sasuke. Not sure why this match was added since it already happened in canon and Sasuke managed to win. Sasuke's physical stats are greater than Naruto even with the One-Tail Cloak, and with speed equalized, it would be even easier for Sasuke to read and counter Naruto's moves.

Yea, I vote Sasuke. Not sure why this match was added since it already happened in canon and Sasuke managed to win. Sasuke's physical stats are greater than Naruto even with the One-Tail Cloak, and with speed equalized, it would be even easier for Sasuke to read and counter Naruto's moves.
This match was never added... at least, it shouldn't have.

Back