• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-C Monsters and Men Tournament. Round 1 Match 3. Cure Lovely vs Dreadbear

Verbatim what it says on the page which are as follows:

Pinky Love Shoot: Lovely punches a heart-shaped projectile at her opponent.

Lovely Punch: Cure Lovely fires a pink beam from her fist.

Lovely Shield: Cure Lovely creates a forcefield in the shape of a heart.

Lovely Beam: Cure Lovely will have her hands in front of her eyes as if she's wearing glasses and fires beams from her eyes.

Lovely Punching Punch: Cure Lovely punches the foe with a massive-sized pink fist.

Lovely Rising Sword: Cure Lovely creates a sword made of pure pink energy.

Lovely Rising Bat: Cure Lovely creates a bat made of pure pink energy.

Lovely Heart Restruction: Cure Lovely charges her hands with energy and then fires a barrage of hearts from them.

Lovely Explosion Bomber: Cure Lovely shoots a fireball from her fist.

Lovely Blaster: Cure Lovely unleashes a wave of intense heat that burns anyone within it's wake.

Lovely Heart Stamp: Lovely punches a rather large heart at blistering speeds towards her foe.

Passion Dynamite: In her Cherry Flamenco transformation, Cure Lovely performs a dance that surrounds herself in fire before creating an explosion around her.

Lovely Fire Festival: In her Cherry Flamenco transformation, Lovely summons a massive tornado of fire.

Lovely Rose Tormenta: In her Cherry Flamenco transformation, Cure Lovely creates a tornado of petals.

Poppin' Sonic Attack: In her Hip Hip Lollipop transformation, Cure Lovely dances and creates a mass of music notes to rain down on the surrounding area.

Cure’s attacks may have a hard time taking down the bear due to his size and dura, but if the bear is able to stomp on the pretty human or squeeze her to death, he may take this.

I mean this is a Pretty Cure character I think she have face plenty of big boy before in her life, if my memories serve me right.

I'm trying to come up with an argument for Lovely but I'm coming up blank, this is extremely skewed in dreadbears favor

I'm trying to come up with an argument for Lovely but I'm coming up blank, this is extremely skewed in dreadbears favor
She does have fire, energy, and ranged attacks. Does she have teleportation or portal creation to back it up?

Back