• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A tournament: mid-high hax edition (R2:Jiang Zi Ya vs Natsu)

speed equalized.
Both 10 meters apart
battle takes place in the town of Mondstadt.
Both have prior knowledge.
Both have access to optional equipment.

what does ya start with?
in this case with prior knowledge, allows Natsu to make the first move and when he sees an opening, he'll slash Natsu with the staff for beating gods, which is somehow sharp enough to cut limbs clean off despite being a blunt weapon. But if Natsu starts with a ranged attack, Jiang would toss the nuwa stone at Natsu which would disperse all other incoming projectiles and deal significant damage.

Last edited:
what if he would start with fire Punch?

also Natsu has the ap advantage he should scale to far higher then 305 megatons

while Jiang scale to 225 megatons
If Natsu uses a punch, then Jiang Zi Ya would simply dodge and slash off one of his limbs with the staff for beating gods, which is somehow sharp enough to cut limbs clean off despite being a blunt weapon.

The difference in AP at most would only be 2x which is only minor at best.

Does Ya have any resistance to heat manipulation? Because Natsu can constantly radiate heat around his body. He also has several amps and scales way above the 305.7 megatons.

Does Ya have any resistance to heat manipulation? Because Natsu can constantly radiate heat around his body. He also has several amps and scales way above the 305.7 megatons.
Yes, Jiang Zi Ya is capable of withstanding whatever flames Natsu is capable of producing, amps doesn't matter that much if Jiang Zi Ya uses the nuwa stone or any attacks in general which would damage Natsu's internal organs. Besides that, Jiang Zi ya could reflect Natsu's attacks back at him.

Yes, Jiang Zi Ya is capable of withstanding whatever flames Natsu is capable of producing, amps doesn't matter that much if Jiang Zi Ya uses the nuwa stone or any attacks in general which would damage Natsu's internal organs. Besides that, Jiang Zi ya could reflect Natsu's attacks back at him.
Internal Organ damage won't do much to Natsu given he's withstood several internal explosions and only considered them a nuisance and went on to have several other fights throughout the arc without issue.

What feats of fire manip resistance does Jiang have?

Since this is X791 Natsu how hot is his fire at this point?? I remember someone saying his fire is around 3000 degrees celsius at this point via vaporize solid rock but I’m not positive

and ya Internal damage is nothing new to Natsu the guy took a total of 4 internal damaging explosions and shrugged it off like it was nothing and he also continued to fight even after being hit by many attacks from Imitatia that targeted his vital spots that caused him intense pain and left him unable control his body and yet he still shrugged it off like it was nothing and went on the battle and defeat midnight

Natsu has had his fire reflected back at him with twice the power and it didn’t faze him in the slightest

The nuwa stone was mentioned and it makes me wonder: Does he have only one of those? Does it return to him after use or something?
If it's a one-time use item it might still be useful, but... not extremely useful.

Since this is X791 Natsu how hot is his fire at this point?? I remember someone saying his fire is around 3000 degrees celsius at this point via vaporize solid rock but I’m not positive

and ya Internal damage is nothing new to Natsu the guy took a total of 4 internal damaging explosions and shrugged it off like it was nothing and he also continued to fight even after being hit by many attacks from Imitatia that targeted his vital spots that caused him intense pain and left him unable control his body and yet he still shrugged it off like it was nothing and went on the battle and defeat midnight

Natsu has had his fire reflected back at him with twice the power and it didn’t faze him in the slightest
I don't know how hot is Jiang Zi ya's fire either but his true samadhi fire is able to destroy souls and negate any attempts to recreate that particular soul.

So even if all his internal organs got shredded and mushed, he'll still survive.

If Natsu is going to charge in recklessly like that, Jiang Zi ya would take a step back or dodge before severing his limb off with a slash (40:04)

Besides that he could defeat the combined attack of 3 other people who are equal to him in a battle (35:34) and later overpowering them effortlessly in a beam struggle (38:16) and only facing difficulty when the Nuwa stone was used (38:50)

Basically Jiang Zi Ya overpowered the combined effort of 3 people in a beam struggle who scales to the 225 megaton feat.

And later on they trapped him in a barrier and attempted to kill him off in another beam struggle but Jiang Zi Ya just reflected their attacks breaking the barrier and damaging them in the process (33:04)

The nuwa stone was mentioned and it makes me wonder: Does he have only one of those? Does it return to him after use or something?
If it's a one-time use item it might still be useful, but... not extremely useful.
It's a multiple use item. Which is utilized as a massive projectile that homes in on a target and may return to the user at any time. It can also be used to create barriers and emit light that damages an opponent as well.

I don't think he could easily cut off the limbs of an opponent with superior durability.

But barriers, attack reflection and power null would be pretty useful. How good is his flight?

I don't think he could easily cut off the limbs of an opponent with superior durability.

But barriers, attack reflection and power null would be pretty useful. How good is his flight?
His attacks all negates durability by damaging an enemy from the inside out otherwise how can a blunt weapon cleanly slice off a limb as if it was a blade. Even if Natsu could take the severe internal damage and his limbs didn't get severed, he'd still end up with a very deep wound.

His flight is very decent, his ranged attacks could produce barriers, his powernull is not available to him in this match up as it requires prep and isn't an optional equipment, he's most useful weapon however would be the Nuwa stone. He'll just have to toss it at Natsu and deliver a fatal blow.

He also has the better fighting experience and intelligence, being personally trained and taught by a being for more than 40+ years who existed during the period where Pangu separated heaven and earth which is 4.5 billion years ago.

Last edited:
His attacks all negates durability by damaging an enemy from the inside out otherwise how can a blunt weapon cleanly slice off a limb as if it was a blade. Even if Natsu could take the severe internal damage and his limbs didn't get severed, he'd still end up with a very deep wound.
Internal damage only negates durability to an extend. When it comes to cutting arms, in particular, it doesn't help all too much as... well, to cut the arm off you ultimately have to sever skin, muscle and bone, whether you use internal damage or not. So if he hits, his arm might be relatively damaged due to internal damage, but I can't see it being cut off. Internal damage is really more effective when hitting the brain or heart or something.

His flight is very decent, his ranged attacks could produce barriers, his powernull is not available to him in this match up as it requires prep and isn't an optional equipment, he's most useful weapon however would be the Nuwa stone. He'll just have to toss it at Natsu and deliver a fatal blow.

He also has the better fighting experience and intelligence, being personally trained and taught by a being for more than 40+ years who existed during the period where Pangu separated heaven and earth which is 4.5 billion years ago.
Well, flight should be a pretty big advantage against Natsu, as he only has relatively limited air combat capabilities. I can see Ya take it then.

Looks to be that way. Natsu isn't that skilled at this point in the series. I also heard that Dragon Force only last for like seconds, So I think Zi takes this one.

Back