• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Pretty badass rendition of siegfried and fafnir from the new 348601861447613f0f2fc29b67182e31
Current Standings (A "-1" indicates a fighter was disqualified for whatever reasons)

Twenty-first round of the 7-A brackets begins! The last round's winner was EMIYA Alter, but how will these two winners fare?

The contenders for this round are Gaspard (Dark Chronicle), submitted by LordGriffin100, and Lucario, submitted by The real cal howard.

Base Lucario and 7-A Demon Gaspard are used. Speed is equal, battle takes place in the forests around Mt. Silver, 100 meters apart.

Gaspard is 134 Megatons, Lucario is 326 Megatons.

Gaspard (Dark Chronicle) -

Lucario -

Incon -

Lucario Aura Sphere
Tumblr static tumblr static euxr8t0977wo0cksgc0owkos8 640

Demon Gaspard scales above 134 M by an unknown digree.

Lucario starts off with higher AP and can boost his states but it's easily countered by Gaspard's Reactive Power level which only takes about a second to kick in.

He literally got into his second fight with Monica and they where equal. When the ship they were fighting on shook, both stumbled and before Monica could react Gaspard gained enough speed and power to swing his fist before she could react and knock her out completely. The Death Ark crashes in a Volcano and when Max arrived, they fought, Gaspard lost and was weakened. Monica wakes up and attacks Gaspard from behind a even in his weakened state easily side steps her attack and kicks get off to the side no difficulty. He then gets back to full power while telling them his story and then just walks away like nothing was wrong with him.

Plus Demon Gaspard naturally reduces the damage he takes thanks to his flame aura. Gaspard also has the flight advantage and with his ship Death Ark raining bullets and cannon fire which explodes in waves off fire which is Lucario's weakness and will allow Gaspard to recharge his aura faster if it runs out

Code:
Plus, said fire spawns living flames that will continue to attack Lucario. Gaspard will also be raining down fire balls from above. So Lucario will be dodging a lot of stuff and if he physically hits Gaspard, he'll be hurt by the flames from his body.
Lucario does have Mind Reading but all he'll know is Gaspard is gonna rain hell.

State Reduction gets resisted. Lucario copying Gaspard's attacks are useless because he's only going to fuel Gaspard's aura with them.

To beat Gaspard, Lucario must instantly start by buffing up his states and launch a tone of ranged attacks at Gaspard. Otherwise Gaspard's gonna power creep and rain fire.

Note: Death Ark can kill people with a single shot who can fight Gaspard.

Lucario's not 326 megatons. 326 megatons is what doesn't hurt Lucario. Like, I don't mean that it does even chip damage. I'm not exaggerating when I say it's literally not even an attack, it's a status move. It's essentially Growl. Lucario omegastomps 531 megatons. That's his AP.

Anyway, Lucario has wayyy too much strength in his favor. Lucario has his homing balls of doom. Flight is detrimental to Gaspard due to Sky Uppercut, which given Lucario's already sizable AP advantage, tendency to use Swords Dance, and the fact that it does double damage against flying opponents, will probably one shot. Lucario's a pain in the butt to hit due to precog, mind reading, instinctive reactions, and forcefields, and has healing and stat boosts on top of that for when he does get hit. Voting Lucario, as he hits so hard that even attacks he's weak to do less than his unboosted attacks.

Doesn't matter anymore, Gaspard is going to be disqualified anyway. After having a chat with my brother just now, he convinced me that the scaling for Dark Chronicle is basically bull so Gaspard is about to be downgraded HARD!!! like I mean he's going from 7-B, possibly 7-A all the way down to 9-B!.

After seeing Lucario's real AP I would have voted for him anyway. Move on to the next match.

I'll have my revenge soon enough! OvO

Even worse is the fact that he's only becoming 9-B because he's suppose to be superior to the first boss in the game who is an Elephant.

If that boss didn't exist he would be Unknow.

Uh

I'm just going to disqualify Gaspard and move on with the brackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back