• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hi, it's my first time making a thread on the wiki and I thought this would be a really good matchup lmk if theres any issues with it

Sir Nighteye makes Deku investigate NYC's underground crime leading to him having to fight Kingpin

My Hero Full cowl deku
Deku starts at 8% but can go up to 20% if needed

Kingpin from MSM render cropped
Kingpin is his Isomniac Games versio

Both are High 8-C
Speed Equalized

Fight takes place in the street of NYC with nobody around

Both start 5 meters apart

Both in-character SBA for anything I might've missed

Deku : 7

Kingpi : 0

I thought about doing the Spiderverse version of Kingpin but he's only 9-A so he'd be forced to fight UA beginnings Deku which doesn't seem as interesting of a match up.

You really shouldn't bump after just two hours, typically you should wait for five or six at least. Otherwise, the tgread would be filled with bumps very quickly.

Back