• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C tournament thread. Goat vs big rock

Same rules as before
Goat was summoned by Sleuth and Bug Goon by Adam.

Usually, after a battle. The arena fell silent. The bloodshed was over and the emotion exhausted.
But know the party was here.
A horde of satyrs rushed in, playing drums and panpipes, holding fire and flame, screaming and rioting like no other group could imagine. The whole city was in an uproar, even the streets were alight with party and celebration, as debauchery filled the air a new challenger approached.
A large clear white golem, sleek and luminescent. Clunked it’s way on to the scene. It began corralling the goat boys, goat girls, and all goat folk away. They fought back covering him in paint and fire but he stood strong, unscratched by the rioters.
After the chaos was done as laugh was heard across the whole arena as a small, somewhat frail satyr walked into the scene gesturing for his cohorts to stay in the audience
“How rude of you to kill the festivities, this is a celebration, let the folks have their fun.”
The Golem merely stared at him uttering “Are you my opponent?” It has a monotone almost empty voice.
The reveler walked up to the Goliath, easily more than twice his size and began painting a symbol on him.
“Maybe you just need a taste of the fun eh?”
When the satyr finished, the crowd could see that he was drawing dicks all over the golem. The children and satyrs laughed at the gag; fire and junk surrounded the arenaand the golem was unfazed.
“Are you my opponent?” It repeated.
“Ok ok, I am.” the satyr seemed disinterested in his opponent as if he had more important thoughts.
Immediately he saw the Golem wind up for a punch he moved to dodge.
*BLAM*
The satyr went flying to the other edge of the arena.
“Have it your way then.” Magic sparked from his palms as he got back up to engage.
Profiles

According to Xenagos's profile, he prefers using mind-based magic, so I'll assume that he will start or at least stick with them.
This means that he should easily win, since White Light doesn't have a way to resist mind, sense, perception and even fragrance manip.
Intangibility and regen would be hard to deal with, but Xenagoat outhaxes.

I vote Xenagos

Gems cannot be mind haxed due to lacking and .Perception manipulation only works on satyrs. I do agree that White that white light cannot get around the other thing you mentioned so Xenagos FRA.

Can you confirm me that White Light is a gem like the other characters in the series? So I can add Gem Physiology to his profile right now.
Also, always speaking about gem physiology, it's said that they are immune to mind manipulation based on biological manipulation, but should still be affected by other applications of the same power. Xenagos's powers work with magic, so Gems might still be affected by them.

I think yes, but non-brain related mind haxes should still work, as specified on Gem Physiology, because they don't work through biological meanings

Back