• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power"

WELCOME, FELLOW PARTICIPANTS, TO THE TOURNAMENT OF FATE

images

In this Realm of the spirits that fought each others to proof who is the strongest, the best, and the deadlist....there always be a exhibitions battle being held by individuals that known with their fame, called as the tournaments, attended by many peoples and their characters, and fought one per one in a duel, one shall live and one shall fall....and one that has been live would fight an another combatants until their fall....over and over...until the only one and true warrior stand above them all and crowned as the champion!

The Tournaments, while is exciting, only some of individuals that can held of the exhibitions and success, if they can't then the tournaments would be abandoned...and with no glory at all....however, there is a chance that despite being abandoned the impact that had been did will boost your fame
This is the individuals that has created and held the well-known tournaments, some are success! Some are abandoned but not forgotten!

And now it's time for the Fights and Matches Ambassador alongside his three Supervisors (@Popted2 @Noneless21 @FantaRin_The_First ) to make and held his own tournament, the time is now! The Island Destroyer Tournaments! Proof your characters as the best and stand above them all!

THEME

The Theme of this tournament are "Supernatural and Mysterious Power"

The Combatants/Participants must have this power to enter, be it like fantasical, urban, semi-scifi, and having a connection to mysterious entity

That mean if the combatants are full sci-fi then he wouldn't be allowed to enter

RULES

1. Maximum Participants that can enter: 32 characters, however two spots are taken by mine so that leave 30 characters left​
  2. Mid-Hax Tournament, anyone who is higher than that (non-smurf or smurf) or having too broken hax (Existence Erasure, Type 8 immortality (depend, if it wasn't strong then it'll be allowed), high-mid and above regen, conceptual manipulation, etc) aren't allowed​
  3. Speed are equalized​
  4. Random encounter, no prior knowledge and whatsoever​
  5. AP Limit: From above 5+ ~ 10 GT to 65 GT​
  6. Win via Anything!! (K.O, Incap, or Kill)​
  7. One users can submit two characters, each one of them must be from different verses​
  8. Follow up from no. 7, Two characters per one verses​
  9. The Arena would be: Every locations in the Earth​
  10. images
  11. No Tiers Jump, period (example: Low 6-B with Excalibur, High 6-C as Jack Revice, etc)​
  12. Starting Range/Distances: 10 ~ 50 Meters​
As i sais above, the Supervisors of this tournament would be: @Popted2 @Noneless21 @FantaRin_The_First

PARTICIPANTS/COMBATANTS

1. Berserker Lancelot (Myself)​
  2. Sky Xue Ying (@Zaratthustra) (Disqualified)​
  3. Post Purgatory Ban (@Jibz) (Disqualified)​

BRACKETS

Round 1:
  • Adeptus Zhongli vs Dark Sonic X, Winner: Zhongli
  • 2014 IOTG Season 2 Jiang Ziya vs Shuten Douji, Winner: Both combatants are now disqualified, Berserker Lancelot replaced Shuten
  • Incomplete Infinity Gauntlet MCU Thanos vs Kurama Mode Naruto Uzumaki, Winner: Naruto
  • Caster Gilgamesh vs Post-Purgatory Ban, Winner: Ban has been disqualified, Gil were now proceeded to the next round
  • Crimson Destruction Dragonnar Xenovia Quarta vs Prime Barbatos, Winner: Venti
  • Heightened Emotion ASG2 Gunvolt vs Pre-Omega 1 Nanite Rex Salazar, Winner: Gunvolt
  • Kamen Rider Slash vs Telne, Winner: Kamen Rider Slash
  • Mega Lucario vs Super Form Pre-Running Wild Sonic, Winner: Lucario
  • Platinum Sperm vs DMC5 Pre-Devil Trigger Nero, Winner: Nero had been disqualified, Platinum Sperm were now proceeded to the next round
  • Sky Xue Ying vs Pre-Timeskip Mereoleona, Winner: Xue Ying has been disqualified, Mereoleona were now proceeded to the next round
  • MagiReco Tart vs Post-Infinity War Dr. Strange, Winner: Tart
  • ALTTP Link vs EMS Sasuke, Winner: ALTTP Link
  • Pedro vs Ocarina of Time Link, Winner: OOT Link
  • Hareta vs Nacht Faust, Winner: Nacht
  • Base Sion Eltnam Atlasia vs Giff Revival Arc Kamen Rider Revice, Winner: Tie and with the coinflip, Sion proceeded to the next round
  • Chloe Von Einzbern vs Ultimate Dying Will Tsuna, Winner: Chloe
Loser Round 1
  • Crimson Destruction Dragonnar Xenovia Quarta vs Post-Omega 1 Nanite Rex Salazar, Winner: Xenovia
  • Super Form Pre-Running Wild Sonic vs Telne, Winner: Telne
  • Post-Infinity War Dr. Strange vs EMS Sasuke Uchiha, Winner: Sasuke
  • Pedro vs Hareta, Winner: Hareta
  • Giff Revival Arc Kamen Rider Revice vs Ultimate Dying Will Tsunayoshi Sawada, Winner: FAILURE, Tsuna got disqualified which mean Revice proceeded to the next round

Round 2:
  • Adeptus Zhongli vs Lancelot (Berserker), Winner: Lancelot (Berserker)
  • Kurama Mode Naruto Uzumaki vs Caster Gilgamesh, Winner: Caster Gilgamesh
  • Prime Barbatos vs Heightened Emotion ASG2 Gunvolt, Winner: Tie, Venti procedeed to the next round from the coinflip result
  • Kamen Rider Slash vs Mega Lucario, Winner: Kamen Rider Slash
  • Platinum Sperm vs Pre-Timeskip Mereoleona Vermillion, Winner: Mereoleona
  • MagiReco Tart vs ALTTP Link, Winner: ALTTP Link
  • Nacht Faust vs OOT Link, Winner: Nacht
  • Base Sion Eltnam Atlasia vs Chloe Von Einzbern, Winner: Sion

Loser Round 2
  • Dark Sonic X vs [Loser from Round 2 - Match 8], Winner:
  • Incomplete Infinity Gauntlet Thanos vs [Loser from Round 2 - Match 7], Winner:

Round 3
  • Berserker Lancelot vs Caster Gilgamesh, Winner: Gilgamesh
  • Prime Barbatos vs Kamen Rider Slash, Winner: Slash
  • Pre-Timeskip Mereoleona vs ALTTP Link, Winner: Link
  • Nacht Faust vs Base Sion Eltnam Atlasia, Winner: Originally Nacht, however because of the upgrade, Sion proceeding to the next round

Loser Round 3

Round 4/Quarter-Finals

• Caster Gilgamesh vs Kamen Rider Slash, Winner:
  • ALTTP Link vs Base Sion Eltnam Atlasia, Winner:

Loser Round 4

Semi-Final

Loser Round 5

Loser Round 6

Loser Round 7

Loser Round 8/Loser Final

ULTIMATE GRAND FINAL

NOW, ENJOY THE FEST...

Last edited:
Can I please join? I won't be annoying I promise pretty please in fact I won't even argue I will look for knowledgable nnt characters.

Anyway looks like Dr. Strange would be switched with Ban, correct? @Jibz
If Original Demon, Cusack or Chandler aren't allowed, then sure. If any of the three are allowed then id like to have

1. OG demon as my first pick
2. Chandler as my second pick if OG demon isnt allowed
3. Cusack as my third pick if Chandler isnt allowed
4. I'll just settle with Ban and lose round 1

If Original Demon, Cusack or Chandler aren't allowed, then sure. If any of the three are allowed then id like to have

@Popted2 @Noneless21 What do you guys think?
I also going to sleep now, i'll check the tourney when i wake up

yeah I also pick Ban too honestly

also, it's night time and i got class at next morning so gn

Pretty sure that only works against people with really, really long lifespans. Like the hundreds to the thousands. Like very, very old for that limited conceptual manipulation and information manipulation to work.
Well it's better again them but can be used again fairy that are not that old too. It just that it need to be used for being composed of Supernatural energy to function

If you want tsukihime people Len could be a good one

Well i dunno, despite that Nero seems really strong
Nero is a dead weight, Ap is like>10.6 Gigatons

he usually won't kill against humans instantly

I don't think he is too much, considering we have Gilgamesh (yes I know he's Caster but Servant physiology is still a thing) and Xue Ying in this tournament

I know GV with anthem is pretty busted but I didn’t think Heightened emotions GV was that bad. Prevasion could also be restricted if needed.

oh wait, he wasn't even low 7-B anymore, still didn't know if he's too OP or not tho since by the looks of it his anthem is the one that make him 6-C

Heightened Emotions GV is him using his “Self-Anthem” which doesn’t provide any of the busted abilities. It’s just a stat boost.

• "Self-Anthem": During his battle with Reverie Zonda after Joule's soul is removed from him, he was told that Joule's song was within him and "drew out" his own "Anthem". In reality, like all Adepts, heightened emotions increases their Septimal powers. This allowed him to nullify Zonda's strongest attack, Paradise Lost, and likely is what let him fight on par with Copen when he was powered by Mytyl's Anthem. However, he does not reap any benefits of a genuine Anthem.

Heightened Emotions GV is him using his “Self-Anthem” which doesn’t provide any of the busted abilities. It’s just a stat boost.

• "Self-Anthem": During his battle with Reverie Zonda after Joule's soul is removed from him, he was told that Joule's song was within him and "drew out" his own "Anthem". In reality, like all Adepts, heightened emotions increases their Septimal powers. This allowed him to nullify Zonda's strongest attack, Paradise Lost, and likely is what let him fight on par with Copen when he was powered by Mytyl's Anthem. However, he does not reap any benefits of a genuine Anthem.
Then I guess he's good to go if you restrict his anthem? What do you guys think?

Having the fact that he was one of the strongest non-smurf before
Also restricting evasion mean the match can't be added, right?

Back