• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 2 - Match 2: Naruto Uzumaki vs Caster Gilgamesh

ALTERNATE TITLE: HEROES SHOWDOWN!

The King has arrives at the Egypt, more specifically Luxor
This country is none other than his long rival home, Ozymandias or more known as Ramsses II, and by just remember it made the King chuckled
However he soon spotted something comes from the sky and the more careful he look, the more he surprised that it was a human! And soon the human comically landed on a certain building, accidently destroyed it
The King approached and as he saw who is this idiot, he laughed
It's none other than Naruto, he got sended here by his own reckless as he finished off the Mad Titan back at New York City, the clash between them happen and while Naruto did defeated him, the result of the clash made him knocked out from the city and flied towards Africa.....COMICALLY
The King laughed at his stupidity but at the same time impressed since he was the one who took down the Mad Titan
Naruto then stood up and he saw him and he knew that this is his next opponent, as unfortunately as he wanted to have a chit chat, this is a battlefield so no time for that, and the King himself didn't wanted a chat, straight up to the fight, to see the potential that Naruto had, his status as Hero of Konoha, and ask the meaning of hero for him
The battle between them start now!

• Kurama Mode Naruto is used
  • Kurama Avatar and Charged Bijū Dama are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Luxor City
  • images
  • Starting Range: 50 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Hero of Konoha: 2
  • King of Heroes: 8
  • Inconclusive: 0

NARUTO.600.3245831.jpg

VS
Caster.%28Gilgamesh%29.600.3577603.jpg

Last edited:
Even if he doesn't start with that, Naruto will still eventually use it
I really doubt Gil can kill someone who's stronger and has Low-Mid Regen that fast
This is a good point. But it's still defend. This alone will not be enough, but maybe if you combine it with everything else...?

As for the dodging thing...

What stops Gil from just surrounding Naruto with GoB portals and shoot them all at once like he did with Shiro in UBW

From what I understand... Enhanced sense, speed amps, and shadow clones. Am pretty sure that a lot of Naruto's haxes get resisted due to 4-D Resistances but, well... If Naruto gets close enough to engage in CQC, Gil is kinda ****** due to AP, LS, and would likely get overwhlemed by numbers since I am 70% sure that even one of the shadow clones can make more shadow clones.

From what I understand... Enhanced sense, speed amps, and shadow clones. Am pretty sure that a lot of Naruto's haxes get resisted due to 4-D Resistances but, well... If Naruto gets close enough to engage in CQC, Gil is kinda ****** due to AP, LS, and would likely get overwhlemed by numbers since I am 70% sure that even one of the shadow clones can make more shadow clones.
Dunno why they are all trying to limit Naruto with "he wouldn't start with clones"
Lol
Enhanced Speed + Senses already giving him the edge

Dunno why they are all trying to limit Naruto with "he wouldn't start with clones"
Lol
Enhanced Speed + Senses already giving him the edge
Then go through the manga, grab the times he started with clones against somebody he he's never seen, met, or fought before, and compare that to the times he hasn't. Welcome to power scaling lmfao

I'm pretty sure that's more in line with Regi disagreeing with 4-D magic in General, can't recall precisely though
Nah but it's a thing we talked with other and it's added in servant physiologie, the 4D resistance is for spiritual and metaphysical.

the resistances and effects listed thereof are at least 4 dimensional in nature, although it should be noted that physical phenomena attacks, like Elemental Manipulation, do not work like that, as they are not spiritual or metaphysical in nature.

Lol
He sees a Danmaku
What else is helping out except his Clones
Lmao
Who said Gil won't potshot with magic from below and above while he's getting to a decent distance away to start bombarding?
Nah but it's a thing we talked with other and it's added in servant physiologie, the 4D resistance is for spiritual and metaphysical.

the resistances and effects listed thereof are at least 4 dimensional in nature, although it should be noted that physical phenomena attacks, like Elemental Manipulation, do not work like that, as they are not spiritual or metaphysical in nature.
Thank you for the explanation!

Anyways caster gil first move with someone like naruto will be to send thousand of enkidu chain to let him be in distance and stop the possibility of clone. And for GoB he just sealed EA he still can use every other weapon so it will count many weapon that can counter regen etc

Anyways caster gil first move with someone like naruto will be to send thousand of enkidu chain to let him be in distance and stop the possibility of clone. And for GoB he just sealed EA he still can use every other weapon so it will count many weapon that can counter regen etc
Wait... So Gil can actually use that weird Hindu jet-thing that he used in Fate/Zero?

Yea but doesn't Gil have AOE attacks?

Yep. But it is still a very viable win-con for Naruto.
SNI technicaly will make know to gil that naruto can't go to cqc and gil can use enkidu in cqc for the clone. Naruto will need to touch gil which is the biggest problem. Bcz most of the atk would be blocked by different shield/armor etc

Yh
Gil has an advantage for a "surprise attack"
He's not blocking anyways... inferior AP and LS
He was able to counter some atk of quetz who have supperior AP and LS so i don't think it's that of problem some of his shield are NP so at least 6-C+

Can anyone clarify how Gil's Clarevoyance works?

If it can predict Naruto's clones before he uses them Gil can just AOE all of Naruto's clones at once.

Can Enkidu hold Naruto?

If it can then Naruto's done for.

Can't Gil move via his GoB(Don't remember if this is a thing)?

If Gil uses Vimana can't he just fly and shoot from above, since Naruto can't fly in this key?

Are arguments still going down?

If not, Gil gets my vote, personally. I don't really see him not danmaku nuking Naruto before Naruto brings out a sufficient amount of clones to counter it, and literally 98% of Naruto's hax is resisted.

Back