• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 2 - Match 2: Naruto Uzumaki vs Caster Gilgamesh

ALTERNATE TITLE: HEROES SHOWDOWN!

The King has arrives at the Egypt, more specifically Luxor
This country is none other than his long rival home, Ozymandias or more known as Ramsses II, and by just remember it made the King chuckled
However he soon spotted something comes from the sky and the more careful he look, the more he surprised that it was a human! And soon the human comically landed on a certain building, accidently destroyed it
The King approached and as he saw who is this idiot, he laughed
It's none other than Naruto, he got sended here by his own reckless as he finished off the Mad Titan back at New York City, the clash between them happen and while Naruto did defeated him, the result of the clash made him knocked out from the city and flied towards Africa.....COMICALLY
The King laughed at his stupidity but at the same time impressed since he was the one who took down the Mad Titan
Naruto then stood up and he saw him and he knew that this is his next opponent, as unfortunately as he wanted to have a chit chat, this is a battlefield so no time for that, and the King himself didn't wanted a chat, straight up to the fight, to see the potential that Naruto had, his status as Hero of Konoha, and ask the meaning of hero for him
The battle between them start now!

• Kurama Mode Naruto is used
  • Kurama Avatar and Charged Bijū Dama are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Luxor City
  • images
  • Starting Range: 50 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Hero of Konoha: 2
  • King of Heroes: 8
  • Inconclusive: 0

NARUTO.600.3245831.jpg

VS
Caster.%28Gilgamesh%29.600.3577603.jpg

Last edited:
"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc."
And?
What's disputing his speed enhancement
He isn't gonna be using Body flicker constitenty
A one time is enough

And?
What's disputing his speed enhancement
He isn't gonna be using Body flicker constitenty
A one time is enough
Because Naruto has to actually GET to Gil to really meet winconditions. When Gil gets far enough away he can very easily make Naruto's life hell with danmaku out the ass and unresistable fire and lightning, which is when Naruto would actually most likely turn up the heat too little too late.

How many did he face simultaneously
Two, both faster than him, though I'd note bitches he scales to dodge-wise can handle his Archer form's GoB to a limited extent so the actual number is like 20 for scaling. Regardless, the fact Gil can turn Naruto existing in the same several hundred meters above ground as him a way to get nuked to kingdom ******* come ya start to find issues. Like how Gil will literally control the fight all he wants... like using GoB portals all around himself to handle Naruto trying for melee hits with anything, no this never happed but at the rate of Gil not being anywhere near as much of an arrogant douce he'd do what it takes to win and he can open enough portals to encapsulate himself

@Testarossa no I'm not a Naruto fan in fact I dislike the verse and don't care for it, I'm only here for Gil.

Because Naruto has to actually GET to Gil to really meet winconditions. When Gil gets far enough away he can very easily make Naruto's life hell with danmaku out the ass and unresistable fire and lightning, which is when Naruto would actually most likely turn up the heat too little too late.
Naruto has a simple Rasenshuriken to throw to em
And he can one time escape the Danmaku with Substitution Jutsu

Two, both faster than him, though I'd note bitches he scales to dodge-wise can handle his Archer form's GoB to a limited extent so the actual number is like 20 for scaling. Regardless, the fact Gil can turn Naruto existing in the same several hundred meters above ground as him a way to get nuked to kingdom ******* come ya start to find issues. Like how Gil will literally control the fight all he wants... like using GoB portals all around himself to handle Naruto trying for melee hits with anything, no this never happed but at the rate of Gil not being anywhere near as much of an arrogant douce he'd do what it takes to win and he can open enough portals to encapsulate himself

@Testarossa no I'm not a Naruto fan in fact I dislike the verse and don't care for it, I'm only here for Gil.
Ok...Even Boruto starts with 3clones
So this is Naruto 3 clones + Naruto himself making 4 enhanced speed characters

Ok...Even Boruto starts with 3clones
So this is Naruto 3 clones + Naruto himself making 4 enhanced speed characters
Which A: need to actually GET TO GILGAMESH to really meet winconditions(as noted before Naruto is at a horrific Travel Speed disadvantage) and B: that doesn't really help with Naruto getting palpatine'd or BBQ'd, or bombarded, or really anything Gil does as a caster.

Which A: need to actually GET TO GILGAMESH to really meet winconditions(as noted before Naruto is at a horrific Travel Speed disadvantage) and B: that doesn't really help with Naruto getting palpatine'd or BBQ'd, or bombarded, or really anything Gil does as a caster.
Naruto's AP is superior
He's capable of using Rasengan Barrage to shield himself with several large sized Rasengan as he progresses forward
Giving room for his Clones to use Rasenshuriken

Naruto would Easily react to Gilgamesh attacks
Already stated Rasengan Barrage is taking care of that
And still note his Speed is enhanced

Also please for the LOVE OF GOD just edit your post or something, Multiposting gets more and more irritating the more you do it.
Naruto's AP is superior
He's capable of using Rasengan Barrage to shield himself with several large sized Rasengan as he progresses forward
Giving room for his Clones to use Rasenshuriken
Even an AP advantage can be broken through when no side is safe from the amount of bombardment considering Gil can spawn portals whereever he damn well pleases in his range and does it in-character... also 360 is a big ass number far as attacks are concerned so Naruto is gonna get his defenses broken in a heartbeat
I'm not talking about the abilities
Sage amp gives a x10 increase
Likely restricted then. That or not accepted cause just look it up I don't feel like digging for the threads.
Naruto would Easily react to Gilgamesh attacks
Already stated Rasengan Barrage is taking care of that
And still note his Speed is enhanced
Not the ones spawned practically on top of him.
Gonna need a bigger boat mate-
Only his combat speed and such, movement speed means he's gotta stand and take it.

Even an AP advantage can be broken through when no side is safe from the amount of bombardment considering Gil can spawn portals whereever he damn well pleases in his range and does it in-character... also 360 is a big ass number far as attacks are concerned so Naruto is gonna get his defenses broken in a heartbeat
He's 6C+ and a single clone is taking care of the barrage from the front (where he's progressing to)
The other clones would be capable of protecting that one due to their enhanced speed and they are practically faster than any Attack he throws..All has Enhanced Senses so detecting it isn't a problem

He's 6C+ and a single clone is taking care of the barrage from the front (where he's progressing to)
The other clones would be capable of protecting that one due to their enhanced speed and they are practically faster than any Attack he throws..All has Enhanced Senses so detecting it isn't a problem
And the AP difference ain't even 3x+ the fact Melammu dingir largely upscales from an already large upscale for Gil's Magic. So the difference really ain't enough for just one to handle, I repeat, three hundred sixty things constantly firing at Naruto+ the fact just spawning fire on Naruto is IC for Gil to do.

And the AP difference ain't even 3x+ the fact Melammu dingir largely upscales from an already large upscale for Gil's Magic. So the difference really ain't enough for just one to handle, I repeat, three hundred sixty things constantly firing at Naruto+ the fact just spawning fire on Naruto is IC for Gil to do.
If the AP of one isn't enough he easily spawns another to help
All these are the "clones
The original can spawn a Rasenshuriken from above

If the AP of one isn't enough he easily spawns another to help
All these are the "clones
The original can spawn a Rasenshuriken from above
Sensed, dodged, hell, blocked, you get the point.

I'm just gonna wait for Smash to make his gihugeic post, I'm tired of debating Naruto of all verses for me to debate.

Sensed, dodged, hell, blocked, you get the point.

I'm just gonna wait for Smash to make his gihugeic post, I'm tired of debating Naruto of all verses for me to debate.
Naruto's speed is currently enhanced
His attacks are large is range
Clones takes care of the Danmaku
Others are Still there to spam Rasengan and Rasenshuriken within their chakra enhanced speed

I dunno if u hate the verse or something
Cool down

So does GoB, it can cover so much range as well
Rasenshuriken get resisted as well
Speed amp still irrelevant tbh
Are energies Equalised that he can resist Rasenshuriken?
Anyways the Wincon is...
Naruto blocks all his Danmaku with Rasengan Barrage that is extremely large in diameter
His clones takes care of any incoming attack and they can react to them due to his enhanced senses and enhanced speed
He is Island level+ (removing sage which would get him to the highest end). His other clone spams Rasengan towards Gill who is occupied with Danmaku that his clone is blocking
If he tries to react to one clone the other slams him
Both with greater AP superior to Gil durability
And the fact that his speed is amped shouldn't be overlooked
I think that's all...I'll be off so can't reply further

I think so, especially the nature of chakra came from Hagoromo which should qualified for Nasuverse supernatural prowness
I still disagree with some of your points above tbh, i'll leave the others to deal with this since it would take so much time

I think so, especially the nature of chakra came from Hagoromo which should qualified for Nasuverse supernatural prowness
I still disagree with some of your points above tbh, i'll leave the others to deal with this since it would take so much time
Rasenshuriken is a cellular attack
He's resisting that?

Rasenshuriken is a cellular attack
He's resisting that?
Ye. 4-D Resistance as well, so countless layers.

Probs a lot of Naruto's haxes get resisted... However, well... Gil isn't that special in CQC, and if Naruto decide to simply gang rush him with his clones and CQC him to death, Gil is ******. Like I vaguely remember it being stated that once GoB is countered or dealt with, Gil becomes much more easier due to his lackluster skill when compared to a lot of servants.

I woke up and am going back to sleep but to make sure, Gil's primary win condition is to run for his life using his speed (lmao imagine "equalizing" speed) and let his NP eventually beat Naruto correct? (Smth I think he can pull off since Naruto apparently doesn't start with Hood cage match)

And I think we all agree that if Naruto surrounded him with all 2K clones with a like a gazillion methods of attack to the point where there really isn't a "best" option for SNI where Naruto doesn't have some answer too, that Naruto at least has the advantage while Gil would be fighting for dear life?

Ye. 4-D Resistance as well, so countless layers.

Probs a lot of Naruto's haxes get resisted... However, well... Gil isn't that special in CQC, and if Naruto decide to simply gang rush him with his clones and CQC him to death, Gil is ******. Like I vaguely remember it being stated that once GoB is countered or dealt with, Gil becomes much more easier due to his lackluster skill when compared to a lot of servants.
Oh I see
Yh..the clones and superior AP is what I'm leaning to

But anyway i already contacted @TypeOU that are more knowledgeable and more patience than Reaper to arguing in this thread
Great, when I wake up maybe I can summarize all the arguments so far... though it may come off as leaning to Naruto I think I understand the gist of how Gil can definitely win this as well

Gil Fra.

From what I remember, Naruto starting move is only single digit clones unlike Gil with 360° danmaku.

And from what I remember, the only reason why SNI is inconsistent in Babylonia is because he was still alive, he can only get info from it if he's meditating. And when he's a servant, its always active like Archer Gil.

I was gonna make an summary detailing that Naruto with the AP, healing, LS, and a lot of over stuff can just get Gil, but yeah not starting with 2K clones kinda makes it hard for him, and speed being "equalized" doesn't really help

Even if he doesn't start with that, Naruto will still eventually use it
I really doubt Gil can kill someone who's stronger and has Low-Mid Regen that fast

Back