• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 2 - Match 2: Naruto Uzumaki vs Caster Gilgamesh

ALTERNATE TITLE: HEROES SHOWDOWN!

The King has arrives at the Egypt, more specifically Luxor
This country is none other than his long rival home, Ozymandias or more known as Ramsses II, and by just remember it made the King chuckled
However he soon spotted something comes from the sky and the more careful he look, the more he surprised that it was a human! And soon the human comically landed on a certain building, accidently destroyed it
The King approached and as he saw who is this idiot, he laughed
It's none other than Naruto, he got sended here by his own reckless as he finished off the Mad Titan back at New York City, the clash between them happen and while Naruto did defeated him, the result of the clash made him knocked out from the city and flied towards Africa.....COMICALLY
The King laughed at his stupidity but at the same time impressed since he was the one who took down the Mad Titan
Naruto then stood up and he saw him and he knew that this is his next opponent, as unfortunately as he wanted to have a chit chat, this is a battlefield so no time for that, and the King himself didn't wanted a chat, straight up to the fight, to see the potential that Naruto had, his status as Hero of Konoha, and ask the meaning of hero for him
The battle between them start now!

• Kurama Mode Naruto is used
  • Kurama Avatar and Charged Bijū Dama are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Luxor City
  • images
  • Starting Range: 50 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Hero of Konoha: 2
  • King of Heroes: 8
  • Inconclusive: 0

NARUTO.600.3245831.jpg

VS
Caster.%28Gilgamesh%29.600.3577603.jpg

Last edited:
Why would Melammu Dingir kill Naruto tho? Isn't he like x3 times its power and has Low-Mid regen?
That is a good point, but Naruto win con comes from his clones being able to jump Gil, but thus may actually warrant some discussion, given my other points. I'll retract my Gil vote for it (not necessarily because I think Naruto wins off of this alone but, it's like a court case, both sides of a case must do everything they can to argue for their sides to reach a truth regardless of their own opinion). Because Naruto actually could just power through Gil's attacks with Chakra Arms

That is a good point, but Naruto win con comes from his clones being able to jump Gil, but thus may actually warrant some discussion, given my other points. I'll retract my Gil vote for it (not necessarily because I think Naruto wins off of this alone but, it's like a court case, both sides of a case must do everything they can to argue for their sides to reach a truth regardless of their own opinion). Because Naruto actually could just power through Gil's attacks with Chakra Arms
i retract my vote too

Going with this
OK...I didn't follow the whole convo but...
Naruto can enhance his speed with chakra
He can use the body flicker to also increase the speed gap (body flicker is like Shupo in Bleach)
He can easily spam Shadow Clones rapidly

His AP is superior (to the best of my knowledge)
If Sage is allowed he has Frog Strike to negate durability and deal internal damage
I would love to see the convincing counters against these
Again or Sage is allowed it's a ×10 amp with KCM2

OK...I didn't follow the whole convo but...
Naruto can enhance his speed with chakra
He can use the body flicker to also increase the speed gap (body flicker is like Shupo in Bleach)
SNI can cover it
He can easily spam Shadow Clones rapidly
GoB counter it
His AP is superior (to the best of my knowledge)
If Sage is allowed he has Frog Strike to negate durability and deal internal damage
Depend, does Gil have Magic Resistance? @DaReaperMan

Sensed, precoged, The fact this version of Gil has literally dealt with thst before... the works.
And that is why he has this..
Statistics Amplification (Shinobi are capable of enhancing their physical capabilities with the use of chakra. The Shunshin no Jutsu allows Shinobi to greatly enhance their speed
+His Clones also
Y'all are evading that

And that is why he has this..
Statistics Amplification (Shinobi are capable of enhancing their physical capabilities with the use of chakra. The Shunshin no Jutsu allows Shinobi to greatly enhance their speed
+His Clones also
Y'all are evading that
Servants like always fight faster opponents. Mash is like the holy grail of this.

He starts with only a few clones. Guess who's dealt with more than one opponent before and can just GTFO

At first I thought Gil had Travel Speed that was above his combat, but I don't see that anywhere
So why is his Travel Speed>>>>>>Naruto's Travel Speed?

And by that i mean from what I know anyway it'd probably be faster for the Naruto characters to go by ****** jet than running.

I mean as I stated before, just because the US Military tells you they will nuke you in a week doesn't necessarily mean you can avoid it but imma be back tomorrow to give a breakdown of how this can go either way, because I'm sleepy and I actually do thing Incon is the best way to go, since Gil was already high diff and I was kinda arguing without the AP diff and I also forgot about the LS diff too (Gil class k, Naruto class G)

I mean as I stated before, just because the US Military tells you they will nuke you in a week doesn't necessarily mean you can avoid it but imma be back tomorrow to give a breakdown of how this can go either way, because I'm sleepy and I actually do thing Incon is the best way to go, since Gil was already high diff and I was kinda arguing without the AP diff and I also forgot about the LS diff too (Gil class k, Naruto class G)
He outclasses him in every way
I'm not getting their point

This isn't still helping
He has the body flicker for speed burst and has the ability to enhance his base speed with chakra
Proof of Naruto having travel speed faster than literally Supersonic? How about the literal speed of lightning that Enkidu can go at?
And again everyone is evading Clones
We aren't, don't complain cause you didn't like the counters you got.

Proof of Naruto having travel speed faster than literally Supersonic? How about the literal speed of lightning that Enkidu can go at?

We aren't, don't complain cause you didn't like the counters you got.
I'm not getting what u're pushing
Speed is equalised
Body flicker is used as a speed burst

Ur Evasion would lead to complaint

Naruto can certainly move himself in the air via clones
Proof of him consistently doing this to get around.
I'm not getting what u're pushing
Speed is equalised
Body flicker is used as a speed burst

Ur Evasion would lead to complaint
Ahahhaha... someone didn't read Versus Thread Rules did they?

"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc."

Try again.

Also about your clone point...
Servants like always fight faster opponents. Mash is like the holy grail of this.

He starts with only a few clones. Guess who's dealt with more than one opponent before and can just GTFO
Sensed, precoged, The fact this version of Gil has literally dealt with thst before... the works.
I did counter it. Next time be right when your complaining.

Back