• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 2 - Match 2: Naruto Uzumaki vs Caster Gilgamesh

ALTERNATE TITLE: HEROES SHOWDOWN!

The King has arrives at the Egypt, more specifically Luxor
This country is none other than his long rival home, Ozymandias or more known as Ramsses II, and by just remember it made the King chuckled
However he soon spotted something comes from the sky and the more careful he look, the more he surprised that it was a human! And soon the human comically landed on a certain building, accidently destroyed it
The King approached and as he saw who is this idiot, he laughed
It's none other than Naruto, he got sended here by his own reckless as he finished off the Mad Titan back at New York City, the clash between them happen and while Naruto did defeated him, the result of the clash made him knocked out from the city and flied towards Africa.....COMICALLY
The King laughed at his stupidity but at the same time impressed since he was the one who took down the Mad Titan
Naruto then stood up and he saw him and he knew that this is his next opponent, as unfortunately as he wanted to have a chit chat, this is a battlefield so no time for that, and the King himself didn't wanted a chat, straight up to the fight, to see the potential that Naruto had, his status as Hero of Konoha, and ask the meaning of hero for him
The battle between them start now!

• Kurama Mode Naruto is used
  • Kurama Avatar and Charged Bijū Dama are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Luxor City
  • images
  • Starting Range: 50 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Hero of Konoha: 2
  • King of Heroes: 8
  • Inconclusive: 0

NARUTO.600.3245831.jpg

VS
Caster.%28Gilgamesh%29.600.3577603.jpg

Last edited:
Nope, but it's an option

He just needs to bite him thumb and press the ground and bam giant toad in the sky

Aw yeah, right after 72,000 hands slide him and take away his stone book
Your arguments imply Gil would literally be masturbating the entire fight and LET naruto do shit. spoiler alert: That's OOC even for Archer Gil at his most insane and arrogant. IE UBW.

Even so thats guarranted him with more advantage
It's more like "bazillions of versatility win-con" vs "two or three major win-con"
I'm pretty sure Naruto has the bazillions of wincons here
Your arguments imply Gil would literally be masturbating the entire fight and LET naruto do shit. spoiler alert: That's OOC even for Archer Gil at his most insane and arrogant. IE UBW.
So you're telling me he just has instant activation for all of his moves, this goes both ways man, you say that Gil will get his stuff out before Naruto apparently has even the chance to get Gil with all of the clones with many options of attacks from 72,000 different angles of attack, including from underground

Also again, GoB can deal with the clones as well, it's nowhere the same as his main class version but that thing is still very lethal

I'm pretty sure Naruto has the bazillions of wincons here

So you're telling me he just has instant activation for all of his moves, this goes both ways man, you say that Gil will get his stuff out before Naruto apparently has even the chance to get Gil with all of the clones with many options of attacks from 72,000 different angles of attack
I argue that Gil can DPS race better than naruto can even at an AP disadvantage.

Proof of Naruto consistently using the 72K angles very early? How about the 2K clones instantly against someone he's never fought before? Just saying, I've been going along with it for awhile but now I have questions.

I argue that Gil can DPS race better than naruto can even at an AP disadvantage.
Well, obviously I argue against it, but that's to each one's opinion
Proof of Naruto consistently using the 72K angles very early? How about the 2K clones instantly against someone he's never fought before? Just saying, I've been going along with it for awhile but now I have questions.
I'm pretty sure he always starts with at least 2K Clones like no matter what. the 72K is an exaggeration, but 2K or 72K isn't really a big difference, it's the difference between dying from an atomic bomb and dying to a supernova

(U should actually ask Naruto supporters tho just in case)

Clones iirc but he start with three or more, but nowhere go to thousand
Oh deadass, well huh... I mean I guess he'll turn it up when Gil turns it up.

If GoB only really deals with attacks above ground like i have always seen it being used, even as an Archer, Naruto is smart enough to go with an underground strike, with like, a giant hand, I honestly don't see a way for Gil to actually get away from that even with Precog

Once you change the future by moving away ahead of time, the other guy can just adjust to it and move the big AoE accordingly

If GoB only really deals with attacks above ground like i have always seen it being used, even as an Archer, Naruto is smart enough to go with an underground stri-
P R E C O G
Even if it's kinda inconsistent, SNI would help Gil here

dammit i edited my message too late, thick arm is thick, it's like trying to dodge an atomic bomb before it lands, so you move out a month earlier, but then the enemy just drops it on your new location anyways

Clones iirc but he start with three or more, but nowhere go to thousand
neat, Gil can get off Melammu Dingir and start his ninja BBQ before Naruto zergs him. And he'll probably make much more distance between himself and Naruto before he even starts either.

If GoB only really deals with attacks above ground like i have always seen it being used, even as an Archer, Naruto is smart enough to go with an underground strike, with like, a giant hand, I honestly don't see a way for Gil to actually get away from that
Casgil has the enhanced senses to deal with that, and can also control Melammu Dingir as he damn well pleases, so he can stop the instant Naruto goes underground to conserve his ridiclous mana supply.

I vaguely remember seeing Gil's GoB shot from the ground - i.e. portals appear on the ground and weapons shot upwards from there - but I don't think they ever targeted an underground opponent before.

Well of course, if Naruto doesn't use his 2K Clones first, yeah he kinda has the disadvantage and I would basically concede the debate, he can quickly make it up right away, but first strike is very important

But like, for the undeground thing... Okay I didn't want to bring this up, but his arms, which are giant to just get Gil by grabbing even if he concentrates his power to one point against a hand... his HANDS HAVE HANDS (4 tails orochimaru fight... I think?) also imma shower (i lied before)

To throw Naruto a bone, I think we can all agree that Gil is 70% losing the match if Naruto manages to close the distance and engage CQC with him via his superior AP, Dura, and LS, right?

To throw Naruto a bone, I think we can all agree that Gil is 70% losing the match if Naruto manages to close the distance and engage CQC with him via his superior AP, Dura, and LS, right?
Basically, he can already kinda close it even at 50 meters, but if it's really true that he doesn't start with 2K (again ask the supporters), then Naruto's first strike attempt, which would be essential to this fight... goes out the window

I concede the fight if that's the case

Issue is Naruto getting there with Gil's travel speed advantage and the fact that above ground isn't at all safe for Naruto and below ground is hella predictable, espeically for someone like Gil.

Issue is Naruto getting there with Gil's travel speed advantage and the fact that above ground isn't at all safe for Naruto and below ground is hella predictable, espeically for someone like Gil.
Uh, Gil would be instant surruonded by clones (again if Naruto gets to lead with 2K), but below ground can be varied because Chakra arms and its giant AoE that even with Precog doesnt help

Uh, Gil would be instant surruonded by clones (again if Naruto gets to lead with 2K), but below ground can be varied because Chakra arms and its giant AoE that even with Precog doesnt help
Gil would, very, very, very, VERY much sense the chakra arms even more than he would Naruto and have Naruto get a surprise party of many attacks down to the instant he goes above ground to attack Gil

Gil would, very, very, very, VERY much sense the chakra arms even more than he would Naruto and have Naruto get a surprise party of many attacks down to the instant he goes above ground to attack Gil
i mean, i feel like I keep saying this over and over, but senses don't matter too too much against AoE

Imagine the US Army is going to drop a nuke on your house, and you get like, a few days worth of notice. Yeah, you'll dodge where the Nuke WAS gonna drop on your house, but then they just relocate you, and uh... you die yknow?

Either way, Gil's travel speed allows him to escape Naruto's clone cage match of death if Naruto doesn't start with his 2K, there's not much discussion to be had after that tbh. I'm just saying if Naruto gets him surrounded he has the major adv

i mean, i feel like I keep saying this over and over, but senses don't matter too too much against AoE

Imagine the US Army is going to drop a nuke on your house, and you get like, a few days worth of notice. Yeah, you'll dodge where the Nuke WAS gonna drop on your house, but then they just relocate you, and uh... you die yknow?
Gil can go into the air, may be a stretch but his staffs should be able to hold his weight(I mean they can stop Mash who uses her Class K LS in her attacks so) so he can just like, be a few hundred meters into the air and go from there.

Gil can go into the air, may be a stretch but his staffs should be able to hold his weight(I mean they can stop Mash who uses her Class K LS in her attacks so) so he can just like, be a few hundred meters into the air and go from there.
that would be super funny and ngl if Naruto loses like that I would be satisfied with my debating here if he has to resort to that lmao... but I would also be surprised that Naruto's Chakra arms (Class G btw) can't reach that far (Naruto vs 2nd Tsuhikage Mu comes to mind here), combined with Rasenshuriken spam and jumping off of clones (though thats a Part 1 Strat)

that would be super funny and ngl if Naruto loses like that I would be satisfied with my debating here if he has to resort to that lmao... but I would also be surprised that Naruto's Chakra arms can't reach that far (Naruto vs 2nd Tsuhikage Mu comes to mind here), combined with Rasenshuriken spam and jumping off of clones (though thats a Part 1 Strat)
Gil can **** block that with just a big ass portal if he so desires so I dunno

lmao sure i can accept that. either way I think I gave it a good fight against a bloody Fate/ char, there's only so much I can do

Does this ever actually happen? That's a hell of a stretch if not

I don't think it does but hey man SNI may tell him it's the only way to survive the Naruto Hood from jumping him no matter how dumb he looks looking it

Yeah you don't realize just how good getting the rundown on the opponent is until you start versus debating lmao

Yeah, Gil High-diff FRA. Will Caster Gil get a winstreak or will he be 1:1 or someshit... let's find out!

Back