• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 1 - Match 1: Zhongli vs Dark Sonic X

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: THE CORRUPTED BLUE HEDGEHOG CHALLENGING THE ORDER OF MARTIAL GOD

Welcome to the first fight of Island Destroyer Tournament
In this fight the battle occured between the Blue Hedgehog, now consumed in Darkness Power and the amount of confidence he had, challenging the Martial God, The Prime of Adepti, Formerly known as Geo Archon Rex Lapis or Morax, now worked as the Consultant to the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor....
.Now also known as the Poor God of Funeral of your soul and life and the slave of a head of Wangshenf Funeral Parlor and her ghost so they can lul around like Eula taking the shot of Vodka and depressed afterward#Slapped
One shall stand, one shall fall! The one who emerged victorious from this fight will move on to the next round!

Now let the fight begin!!

• Adeptus Zhongli and Dark Sonic are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Mount Penglai, Earth
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Big Zhong Dong Elden John Lee: 7 (Pikaman, Jackpat, Noneless, Kflare, Pop, Psycho, Dragoon)
  • I'm Blue Da-Wait no, he is Black now: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Rex.Lapis.600.3149901.jpg

MAIN BATTLE THEME: AZDHAHA THEME (ALL PHASE)

Last edited:
What does Dark Sonic start with? Sonic might have a slight AP advantage if Zhongli doesn’t upscale to Andrius in this key

Well Zhongli has more experience I’m pretty sure, and defo has the better list of hax so despite a LS disadvantage it looks like he should take this mid diff so voting Zhongli

Anyway, let's look at thing fairly, how much does Dark Sanic abuse TP?
How much ring or Chaos emerald does he have and how much and how long does it amp him per round of absorpstion?
I'm gonna assume electricity to be baseline in which it's resisted, source is trust me bro.
Now how much does all of those is amped by his dark form and how much does the berserk and rage power amp him?
Also what does his aura do?

Anyway, let's look at thing fairly, how much does Dark Sanic abuse TP?
How much ring or Chaos emerald does he have and how much and how long does it amp him per round of absorpstion?
I'm gonna assume electricity to be baseline in which it's resisted, source is trust me bro.
Now how much does all of those is amped by his dark form and how much does the berserk and rage power amp him?
Also what does his aura do?
Welp, this is my cue.

We have no idea, tbh. Dark Sonic only appeared once. However, he is bloodlusted and Base Sonic is willing to use chaos control (TP part) to escape from trouble, so he might use to close the distance.

Profile doesn't say, so I can't say either. I think the amp for both is also unknown.

I also don't think Sonic ever use electricity sides to make his attacks look cooler in the show, so it probs won't be a factor in anything.

Again, that's unknown due to Dark Sonic's short screen time, but any AP gaps might be shorter due to Dark Sonic's increased stats.

Also, nothing.'

The only thing Zhougil has to worry about is a bloodlusted Sonic trying to beat the crap out of him with his expert H2H and pressure points (which might not work on Zhougil due to his Inorganic Physiology)

Welp, this is my cue.

We have no idea, tbh. Dark Sonic only appeared once. However, he is bloodlusted and Base Sonic is willing to use chaos control (TP part) to escape from trouble, so he might use to close the distance.

Profile doesn't say, so I can't say either. I think the amp for both is also unknown.

I also don't think Sonic ever use electricity sides to make his attacks look cooler in the show, so it probs won't be a factor in anything.

Again, that's unknown due to Dark Sonic's short screen time, but any AP gaps might be shorter due to Dark Sonic's increased stats.

Also, nothing.'

The only thing Zhougil has to worry about is a bloodlusted Sonic trying to beat the crap out of him with his expert H2H and pressure points (which might not work on Zhougil due to his Inorganic Physiology)
so basically a whole lot of nothing, kinda leaning towards Zhongli for now

Alright so Zhongli scaling chain is likely something along this line: Zhongli > Osial >> Venti > Deca >>> Andrius >= 34.4 gig. Andrius being likely stronger than the feat he did is cause it's possibly a by product of his power not that he created it, so he would naturally scale above it. The only issue here's the amp, cause it could tip the scale over to Sonic only need 1 hit or Zhongli need to stall.

So far, I'm leaning more on Zhongli, sure TP is a pain but he could deal with it since Teyvat have no shortage of enemy than can do that, if thing really look dire then he could just stall with a shield that should be superior to normal vision shield so it ain't easy to break, even more so that the more Sonic try to hit it, the more damage it negate (upto a certain point).

Am not voting since this match is fairly simple, but I just want to say this.

Honestly, Dark Sonic is what makes this fight debatable. Base Sonic kinda ***** around too much for his own good, cuz of his speed, so he really suffers in his speed equal matches. Like Flash, for example. In the case of Dark Sonic, he has no such troubles, and will immediately try to crush an enemy's head with his fists due to his bloodlust.

Base Sonic gets ****** over by his cockiness and speed equal. Dark Sonic still gets screwed by speed equal, but he is still willing to go for the kill first-and-foremost; however, Zhongli's hax and own skill gives him a good fighting chance here.

More or less correct but worth noting this is Venti BEFORE he achieved Godhood, and even then I wouldn’t say Osial is >> him, more >=
Eh, Zhongli was one of the strongest god in the archon war and Osial stalemated him for years and Venti seem to be extremely weaker then Zhongli since he talk like Zhongli have always been able to fling him off like a bug so Osial being that stronger then pre godhood Venti is quite justified since we are only talking about the venti that beated Deca.

Eh, Zhongli was one of the strongest god in the archon war and Osial stalemated him for years and Venti seem to be extremely weaker then Zhongli since he talk like Zhongli have always been able to fling him off like a bug so Osial being that stronger then pre godhood Venti is quite justified since we are only talking about the venti that beated Deca.
fair enough, I know it’ll never happen because of how the bracket turned out but I think Prime Venti vs Adepti Zhongli would be interesting

It is Zhongli, more or less. Will still be a tough battle, tho. And Sonic does have some win-cons, albeit, it is out-of-character, but he could still theoretically do it. Fanta should say that they don't think this isn't a stomp, btw. Zhongli is just more willing to use his winning moves.

yeah, next match it's either against Shuten Douji or Jiang Ziya so he's not gonna be here for long, but ig it's good to win the first round ig?

I mean, if you wanna really bend the rule, Zhongli have ridiculously more mystery than Shuten and technically have some high level divinity (he's literally a god in flesh) so he could possibly do something about it, but i know that's not how verse equalization work (even tho Velox supposedly made this match theme this way so everyone can bypass servant invul) it's still cool to think about.

Back