• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament "Journey Through Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 1 - Match 5: Xenovia Quarta vs Prime Barbatos

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: THE BLUE IDIOT KNIGHT AND THE DRUNKARD FEMBOI GOD, WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG-#InsertCarAccidentMemehere

What's up participants, "MySteRioUs EnTItY" HeRE
And welcome to the match 5 of island busting your home tournament, featuring the idiot girl who is 👉 (Formerly) a Holy Knight but decided to become a simp of a "IsSeI JImBoLoDou" after learning that Titus is a lie#InsertVineBoom and God is dead and we killed him#VineBoomx2 and the whole Bible Arc that just got adapted into a anime for at least 6-9 seasons is none other than a fiction#WalterWhiteReverseB***h
And the femboi#InsertTwitterRagingOvernoReason who is an actually ☝(yes you guessed it right!) God who decided to f*** off from his duty and became an DrUnKaRd and getting kicked by a W̷̧̡̭̩̣̺̺̬̙̟̝̹̳̞̺͔̝͕̱̻͇̌͒̾́͒̓̔͒̓͗͛̀̐̿̃͌͊͛̆̓́̄̒̊̈́̑͑͒̚͘̕͘͝͝ͅh̷̛̞̰̼̣̳͓̺̾͛͊̀̉̏̿͌̆̚͝*̵̨̛̤͙̜̘̳̣͇̍͊́́̅̒̊͐̈́͗̓͂͊͐̋̈́̂̚͝͝͝͝͝r̶̘̱̠͖͉̯̟̘̹̹͖̪̘͓̤̬͍͈̉́͊̇͋̅̎̅͗̃̾̂̌̐̆̚̚͜͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅȩ̴̛̪̘͖̤̱̾̂͊̇̏͋̎̉́̎̉̄̚, from the biggest selling ever that slowly rot your S̶͖̮̼͇̼͕̤̼̲̝̥̬͖̯̬̳̳͔͕̯̈́̓̉͆̋͌́̊̇̆̋̄̆͝ͅơ̸̡͔͔̞̱͍̗̯̠̥̣̱̥̺̐͗̿̋̾̿̌͂͌͌̎̋̄̌̅̅̋̅͑̐̽̅͑̓͆̂̿͗̏̀͝u̷̗͍̎͗́̅̈́̃͘ͅļ̷̨̢͉͕̟̠̻̝̝̫̹̤̜̪͚̮̮̫͈̘̜̊̏̈́̿́͛͊͒̎̿͂͜͜ͅ,̶̢͍̈́̈́̈͛͛͌̈̈̂͛̓̈́̕͝͠ ̵̡̨͓̦̤̠̱̭̝̫̘̩̳̮̯̱͍͍̰̦̻̤̩͇̼̯̖̭̣̗͂̍̊͗̍͆͑̎̇̽́̍͗̊̄͐̄͒̍̃͜͝ͅs̵̨̡̛̘͈̟̭͙̪̟̙̮̥̼̦͈̗͔̜̍̇̎̽̀́͑͊̑͛́͌͐̍̋̑̈̓̿̓͆́̋̈͌̔͑̓̀͋͘̕͜͝ͅá̶̢̛͍̬͖̝͔̻͍̮̟͈̰̜̮͕͉͔́͂̒͛̆́͑̇͋̉́̓͠͝͠n̶̛̛̩͍͈̮͚͍̠̘͙̖͙̫̮̮͎̣͔̠̻͙̳̝̪̯̭̺̘͓̘̭̗͊̾̇̂̋̀̎̔͜ī̴̢̘̺̞͎͔͇͌̓̓̒̃̍̅͊̓͐̏͝ţ̸̛̣̣̹̼͙̯̬̩̻͙̰̤̬̙̭̫͎͙͇͈͙̟͑̆̆̉͛̆̎̆͊̍̊́̽̈́̄͛̚͘͜y̵̧̧̡̛̠̬͈̼̣̖͕̘̜̥̯̥͖͕͉̫̪͎̰̜̦̪̝̯̹̥̰̦͉̗̤̋̏̆̉̇̿͋̓̿͛̓̐̀̕͠͝,̸̡̧͕͖̫̤̦͕͚͇̟͉͖͎͉͕̫͒̉̃̄̀̈̔̌̀͆̊́̅͐̈́̑͆̾͐̈́̾͌̌͗͂̚͠͠͝͝͝ ̸̗̆̈́͌̽̋̌̔̾̀͌̽̔̈́͗͂͂̋̉̿̐͒͌̍͘͘̕͘͝͠á̸̛̼͖̠̬̯̱̠̺̥̪͈́͆̅̒̒̍̍̑͛̋͊͂̆́̈́͂̈́̂̑̓̐͂͐̒̏͝͠͝͝n̸̨̠̰͖̪̳͈̟̜̣͔͔̬̰͚̩̱͇̪̰͇̪͖̰̜̻̿͂̔͊̔̆̎͊̿́̾͗͂̓̑̈́̃͒̂̑̋́͑̎͌́̃̉̚̕̚͝͝ḑ̷̢͇̬̘̖͈̰̰͚̙̹̱̭̣͔̼͈̱͕͓̜̳̲͙̭̰́̈́̇̑͌̔͘͜ ̶̧̩͎̤͔̀̐̇̈͊̌̐͐̎̔̇͋͘̚y̶̧̢̤̦̱̣̺̗̳͚̱͚̰͇͕̬̞̜̭̟̟̭͔̬̮͎̻̳̳̆̈́̆͑̿́͋̒̐̽̚͜͜ͅȯ̸̦̫̖̖̠̑͂̈̚ư̵̖̪̐͊́͊̓̀͛̿͋̀̉́̈͒̅̇̉̓̀̕̕͘͜͝͝͝͠͝r̶̡̨̹̦͔̞̺͖̦̯͉̰̭̥̫̜̺͖̫̰̗͇̣̫̩̞̫̮̳͇̟̲̍ ̴̛̦̿̋̃͒̈̀͘̚h̸̨̧̼̙͈̦̝̜͖̻͖̻̹̯͍̥̪͛̎̓͛̍͛̏̒̐̏͒̉́̄͆̇̿̾̎̉̈́͋̏͑̚̚͠͠ͅõ̵̧̨͖͔͕̝̼̭̟̗̲͇̞͈̻͎̮͚͚̲̠͔͛̑̃̒͒͗̏͐̈́̚̚͘̕͜͝͝ͅp̶̢̢̧̢̡̛͇̬̞̳͚̙͎̬͚̜͖̹͈͖͚͓̰̥̬͇̃͛̉̌̾̐̓̃̿̓̔̏̋̀̆̍̓̀̌̄́̿̒̄͑̈́̌͘͜͝͝͝ė̷̙͍͇̥̦͍͚̬͙̞̫̫̗̼̂̔̆̕ ̷̛̼̟̦̗͍̤͔̖̦̥͓̻̲͈̘̼̭̮͍̦̋̈́̋̈̋̂͐͊̊́̂̾͌̚̕͠f̸̨̡̤̞̭̫͕̠͉͍͓̹̘͚̺̭̰̗̈́̌̉́͊͐̈̊͐͊̿͛̀͂̊̀͆̿̚̚͘̚ö̷̢̨̯̘̘̬͉̹̤̠̹̮̳̳̯͍͕́̑̔͒̏͛͑̐͆̋̔̉̀͊̈̒͒̏̍̕͘͝͝͠ͅŕ̴̨̢̢̛̪̫̣͎̥͚͖̦̫̫͙͉̯̹͖̭̜̺͒̑̈́́̋̓̓̇͛̐̈̽̿͘ͅ ̸̡̨̢͚̖͈͖̗͖̤̝̱̙̘͍̬͖̲̯̙̬̬̺̤̹̞͖̯͙̇̽̎̓̀́̈̍͊͆͂̊̒͘͜͜͝h̷̢̢͈̰͎̯̩̦̲̪͓̫͚̥̰̗͎̫̯͖̫̳͇̞͙̘͍̑͊͛̓̉́͗͆͐̑̀̚̕̕͝u̶͈̼̱̱̭͖̫̗̩̍̐̍̍̒̀̿̃̂́̈͗͊͘̚m̴̧͕̪͕̼̥͍̲͌͑̓̓̌́̉̈̏͗͗̂̿͌́̓̈́͂̉͘͘͝͝͠͝ͅa̵̧̧̢̻͔̤̲̰̲͚̰̝̮͎̣̼̮̅͐͘͜ņ̵̧̡̛̻͖̻̞̬̘̠̳̙̝̦͖̭̣̪̟̞̟̻̣̥͖̭̣̤̲̱̦̫͓̖̉̓͒̈́̀̆̉͒̑̾͛̀͂̔̋̿̌̿͗͋̓͊͝͠i̵̡͓͉̳̜͙̮͎̝͍̩̬̜̺̠͖̮͐͌̌͐̈̎̓͗̅͐̾͐̍̿̉̄̇̒̍̌̿̀̍̈̓͊͜͠ţ̶̨̨̢̧̧̡̝̦̣͓̟̬̗̳͈̮̺͇̜̘̹͓̘͚̼͈̳̪̓͆̓̅̄͌͜ÿ̴͚͖͉̣̰̱̥̳̜̦̥̣̠̝̘̰̹͍̩̱͉̜̭͙̠̱̱̟̣́͛̄͐͊̓͆́̾͂̐̓̉̕̕͘͝, My Hero Academia 2.0 Gacha Game Boogaloo#InsertDeku,Bakugo,andShotodotheFortniteDance
In this tournament they would fight each others to proof who is the best and who is the....The most Attractive😏😂#Slapped

• Crimson Destruction Dragonnar Xenovia and Prime Barbatos are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Las Vegas Strip Club
  • censored-stamp-2.png
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Best Girl! Best Girl? Best Girl? Rias Exi-: 0
  • Ankoman Next Object for his Doujin: 0
  • OMG THEY HAVING A ***!!!: 0

Xenovia.Quarta.600.3522864.jpg

VS
Venti.600.3644853.jpg

• GRAND THEME: HACKED THEME

it's out of character for venti to start attacking as soon as the battle starts.
Complete and utter headcanon, what does he do instead? Play hide and seek with Xenovia? This is Venti at his most serious and he absolutely opens with the full might of his winds

...Don't tell me that you just making an headcanon and baseless assumption
Venti has a somewhat recalcitrant, carefree, and playful attitude as well as a liking to rhyming in his speech. He sees a particular worth in music to the point where he names his lyre, saying, "every being deserves a name to be called upon, and woven into a song." He is also bold, not fearing to insult or ignore those who are supposedly powerful. In the game, he responds to Paimon's comments and nicknaming by parroting her.

Venti enjoys roaming around Mondstadt playing songs to his people, most of whom are unaware of his true identity as Barbatos. He is very well-liked due to his musical talent, having won the title "Most Popular Bard of Mondstadt" three times. Venti is also an avid drinker of alcoholic beverages, such as Dandelion Wine and has a high tolerance to alcohol. He is also fine with apple cider. To his disdain, the form he takes causes most bartenders to see him as a minor.

Being a god who is generally absent for prolonged periods of time, Venti has no personal finances; he often resorts to pilfering from the Dawn Winery for food and shamelessly has people listening to his songs buy him drinks in lieu of a payment. For reasons unknown, he is deathly allergic to cats and will not perform unless he is certain none are nearby. In his story quest, it is implied that his constant alcoholism is his way of coping with the loss of a dear friend.

Penalty then: Due of making an baseless assumption and headcanon and making this match in circular, you are now not allowed to participate in this tourney @Lynieryz

Complete and utter headcanon, what does he do instead? Play hide and seek with Xenovia? This is Venti at his most serious and he absolutely opens with the full might of his winds
Yes yes it shows me a single instance of him acting like this.

Not only does none of that prove that Venti wouldn’t open with an attack, just that he’s a free roaming, laid back spirit, but all of that describes Venti in his Low 7-B key. When 6-C he is a God in his prime fighting to protect his nation with his full might.

Yeah excalibur seems to be able to deal with this though, she could just take control of the wind ya know spatial hit blocks out wind. she can just reflect the attack as well.

Yeah excalibur seems to be able to deal with this though, she could just take control of the wind ya know spatial hit blocks out wind. she can just reflect the attack as well.
Have you… read the thread? The argument that Xenovia could do literally anything about being disarmed has been debunked 10 times over, even her fastest thought based hax still require actually processing what is happening, which is still too slow to prevent losing Excalibur to the winds, which is thought based hax that Venti does not only use is certain circumstances and thus is not something he has to initially decide upon/strategise his use of

Have you… read the thread? The argument that Xenovia could do literally anything about being disarmed has been debunked 10 times over, even her fastest thought based hax still require actually processing what is happening, which is still too slow to prevent losing Excalibur to the winds, which is thought based hax that Venti does not only use is certain circumstances and thus is not something he has to initially decide upon/strategise his use of
Im confused, does his wind have to travel or does it just appear and blow her away?

Im confused, does his wind have to travel or does it just appear and blow her away?
Omnidirectional and he has extreme control so yes he can put it wherever he wants and it just appears and blows her away, Venti does not just manipulate existing wind but create new wind, such as when he used wind to free the spirit of Stanley the Adventurer in the Mare Jivari, a land infamous for having no wind.

That’s her pulling it from another dimension, and from the looks of the profile she put it in there ahead of time to do that, that sword isn’t gonna be in that dimension for her to pull it from. Not to mention it looks like it requires a gesture. Also, calling it “wimpy wind” is weird, if Venti’s winds are wimpy, then what does that make Xenovia, who is outclassed by them in AP and astronomically trumped by them in LS?

Last edited:
That’s her pulling it from another dimension, and from the looks of the profile she put it in there ahead of time to do that, that sword isn’t be in that dimension for her to pull it from. Not to mention it looks like it requires a gesture. Also, calling it “wimpy wind” is weird, if Venti’s winds are wimpy, then what does that make Xenovia, who is outclassed by them in AP and astronomically trumped by them in LS?
Yeah this is fine I guess, I think the winds still pretty useless though, if Xenovia's teleportation is just teleportation then she can just teleport to the sword to get it back.

Venti will be rag-dolling her by the time she’s disarmed, if she’s not too disoriented to even think about teleporting, or incapacitated, or dead considering the Winds have a decent AP advantage, Venti could just chuck it, and then she doesn’t know where to teleport to. Or keep the sword close by, considering the winds would just blow her away the moment she teleports to the sword, not giving her a chance to grab it. We’re talking about 1 in 10 scenarios now where Xenovia could possibly win, Venti takes this more times than not.

I think the fact most of this thread has been about what Xenovia can do to not instantly all but lose the match rather than what she can do to win it, and we still don’t have a valid answer for the former in spite of that, says it all.

Yeah stomps are fine for tournaments just can’t be added, I think if you run this fight 1000 times Venti has a really bad match and screws up enough things to give Xenovia the win once or twice so maybe not a stomp, I’ll let others make that call, but he wins this ridiculously low diff 99.99% of the time

So I've talked to one of my friends who is very knowledgeable on DxD and he told me Xenovia is able to summon back her sword if she loses it.

I'm not sure how much this affects the fight, but it would mean she isn't completely done after having it blown away one time.

Did they state how or provide scans? It would make it not a stomp maybe so that would be nice.

If it requires anything like a gesture then it’s not viable in this situation though

Would it still make any difference since Barb can continuously channel wind to attack or move stuff as shown with the mountain feat and likely blocking poison rain so the moment it return it would just get send away.

Xenovia doesnt need to directly feel the wind to know its attacking.thats why she has ES and ESP. so attack reflection would be a viable defense for her

What does she feel then? Is it some kind of instinct? I think at this point it probably isn’t a stomp so this can probably be added if Xenovia has the defences to succeed some of the time.

Yeah but her option requires her to not go bruteforce.ans she rarely does that at all. She prolly gonna attack reflect block them go cqc gets pushed and keeps repeating it rather than going full defensive

Uh, is the esp from her being able to feel the sensation of time stop and being able to react accordingly? Cause i see no justification on ESP (these ******* profile man).

Back