• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament "Journey Through Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 1 - Match 4: Ban vs Gilgamesh (Caster)

A very busted precog/clairvoyance
Lucky for you, Gil is very prideful so he'll never listen to SNI most of the time, at least for his main class version/Archer
CasGil is more wiser than his Archer version tho i recall the also not listening to SNI albeit not much

A very busted precog/clairvoyance
Lucky for you, Gil is very prideful so he'll never listen to SNI most of the time, at least for his main class version/Archer
CasGil is more wiser than his Archer version tho i recall the also not listening to SNI albeit not much
CasGil doesn't have it's actual precog on very much and such

Was gunna ask if he uses the info in character, but Vel has kindly given an answer to that already.
I mean considering Ban can insta-gib Gil at practically any time yeah, he's gonna be very serious immediately cause He's gonna listen when SNI tells him this insane lookin motha ***** whos called the "Fox sin of greed" can one-shot his ass at any time

and if Gil's feeling really snazzy he can drop Melammu Dingir on Ban which is just like the animation is so.

I mean considering Ban can insta-gib Gil at practically any time yeah, he's gonna be very serious immediately cause He's gonna listen when SNI tells him this insane lookin motha ***** whos called the "Fox sin of greed" can one-shot his ass at any time
iirc Gil thinks he's always the strongest and smartest in the room (right?), so does he has any showings of using his own judgement rather then SNI due to presuming he knows best? Kind of a long shot/reach, but i might aswell cross off my options ya know.

iirc Gil thinks he's always the strongest and smartest in the room (right?), so does he has any showings of using his own judgement rather then SNI due to presuming he knows best? Kind of a long shot/reach, but i might aswell cross off my options ya know.
Caster Gilgamesh is nowhere as much of an arrogant ******** as his archer counterpart, and even his Archer counterpart would listen to SNI when it tells him Ban can just teleport his heart or brain out of him at any time so

Caster Gilgamesh is nowhere as much of an arrogant ******** as his archer counterpart, and even his Archer counterpart would listen to SNI when it tells him Ban can just teleport his heart or brain out of him at any time so
thats fair, so he knows the full rundown of Ban. What's his next move?

thats fair, so he knows the full rundown of Ban. What's his next move?
summon portals with staffs and blast shit like Lightning, fire, and energy beams at Ban while making sure to not get hit with his "Can dodge god someone who literally solo'd Saberlot and won" dodging. and did i mention Ban can't resist the magic.

uh can i have more clarification here? Are you trying to say he'll be dodging all of Ban's attacks. Via what notion?
Via dodge-goding someone way, way, WAY more skilled than Ban. to the point where the only times Gil ever got hit in Babylon was when he was casual and when he literally decided to get hit to save Ritsuka.

Via dodge-goding someone way, way, WAY more skilled than Ban. to the point where the only times Gil ever got hit in Babylon was when he was casual and when he literally decided to get hit to save Ritsuka.
Im presuming Gil and that person were either relative, or the person in question was faster then Gil.

How much does snatch and Hunt fest stole from Gil? And I'm running on the assumption that it steal ap, dura and speed. Cause that could render Precog pretty moot since the distance isn't really that far and Ban already seem to have slight upperhand in ap due to a good scaling chain.

sigh. Mash solo took down Saberlot in Camelot and Gil dodge-goded Mash in Babylonia.
Ah thank you, the way you described it prior was very confusing. I see, so where the attacks from Mash "an ability that enables its wielders to "rob" physical objects and the abilities of other creatures, without making any actual or direct contact, because it is an intangible attack" or even comparable? And has it come from a source that's invisible. If not i dont really see how it can be comparable.

Ah thank you, the way you described it prior was very confusing. I see, so where the attacks from Mash "an ability that enables its wielders to "rob" physical objects and the abilities of other creatures, without making any actual or direct contact, because it is an intangible attack" or even comparable? And has it come from a source that's invisible. If not i dont really see how it can be comparable.
Considering Gil can literally detect people who are so damn invisible that even other individuals who can sense servants who are in spirit form and such can't detect them, yeah, I'd say he can dodge that.

Considering Gil can literally detect people who are so damn invisible that even other individuals who can sense servants who are in spirit form and such can't detect them, yeah, I'd say he can dodge that.
Uh are these people actually invisible, or just very hard to detect? Because being able to detect beings who are undetectable to beings who can detect people in spirit form, doesn't necessarily equate to being able to detect invisibility.

Also i don't really see how Gil being able to dodge attacks from people more skilled then Ban, means he can insta dodge all of Ban's attacks? Ban and him have equalized speed, so Ban's attack speed is = to Gil's perception and combat speed, so unless Gil dodged via some form of hax, Ban bombarding Gil with either AP or Snatch would hit him.

Uh are these people actually invisible, or just very hard to detect? Because being able to detect beings who are undetectable to beings who can detect people in spirit form, doesn't necessarily equate to being able to detect invisibility.

Also i don't really see how Gil being able to dodge attacks from people more skilled then Ban, means he can insta dodge all of Ban's attacks? Ban and him have equalized speed, so Ban's attack speed is = to Gil's perception and combat speed, so unless Gil dodged via some form of hax, Ban bombarding Gil with either AP or Snatch would hit him.
Completely invisible. Jack's Presence concealment even moreso.

Oh really, does Ban hit him before he's been baked by lighting repeatedly like a rotisserie chicken?

Can you even dodge Snatch? Also Presence concealment of rank C or B is basically invisible, A+ is even more so.
Yeah if Snatch is IC enough this is a stomp and Ban should frankly be removed from the tournament for being capable of insta-gibbing everyone lmao

Can Gil hit him before he gets weakened by Snatch? Because afaik, he really shouldn't be able to dodge snatch.
Weakened or killed, cause weaken invisi attack is very dodgeable. Stealing organs instantly however is completely tournament-removal worthy

So is it IC for Ban to just kill someone with Snatch if he can or does he prefer to fight first than snatch heart?
I'm not too sure, but he's done it right at the start of the battle in the manga before. So sure? Id like to get more clarification from other NNT fans though.

Anyway, seem like the match is decided base on what other supporter say about Snatch and this key IC move basically, if he snatch heart first then rip his qualification, if not, i would like to ask whether physical theft and hunt fest apart of snatch or separate, cause 3 full physical stat steal (or even 2 really) kinda render precog useless and most of Gil attack isn't new to Ban (nor does it activate instantly and require more time than 1 hunt fes).

All of the technique that Ban use is below Snatch and with a format that make it look like it's apart of the ability (Snatch more detailed application basically) and not separate, if it's apart of snatch then it would only be Hunt fes and physical theft, if it's not then Snatch itself would join in as a 3rd stat steal.

Well grammar isn't my strong suit. I'm asking if physical theft and hunter fes just applications of Snatch or are they separate abilities from it.

Back