• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament "Journey Through Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 1 - Match 4: Ban vs Gilgamesh (Caster)

ALTERNATIVE TITLE: THE IMMORTALIY PROBLEMATICAL

One other side of the planet, around Africa....in the world's largest desert, the King of Heroes Walked around the Desert
"How imbecile" the King said, "I, the King of Uruk, transported to this desert of outta nowhere and forced to walk like this? Even if he's a mysterious entity I, the King of Uruk wouldn't forgive this!"
Many hours of walking and rambling/ranting/roasting about the mysterious entity, he realize that there is someone who walked toward him
Finally, looks like this is the enemy that he need to defeat, and so Gil take out his tablet and axe
And soon they faced each other...
The man just stood there and stared at Gil
"King of Heroes, right?" He said
"Of course i am, the great king of Uruk the first heroes that walked on this planet!"
The man then just chuckled "I heard your legend....from your glory to the quest searching the immortality"
"And i know you...the criminal that caused the destruction of Fairy Forest and obtained the immortality....how lucky you are"
The man laughed "Yeah...but now i don't have the immortality anymore"
The King seems surprised, he then asked "How did you lost your immortality, criminal?"
"Long story..." As he said that, he went to his fighting stance "but i doubt you want to heard it by just standing there? How about to heard the story with this fists going to pummel you around, King of Heroes?"
"What a challenge" he smirked "Try it as you can then!"

• Post-Purgatory Ban is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Sahara Desert
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Fox Sin of Greed: 0
  • Wise King of Heroes: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Caster.%28Gilgamesh%29.600.3641528.jpg

VS
Ban.%28Nanatsu.no.Taizai%29.600.3201976.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong but Gil surprisingly doesn't resist snatch, but that doesn't matter much since Gil main attack is magecraft and with precog, he would likely choose to stay at range to fight him. Now what does Ban scale to? Since there are 3 level of 6C and i don't know which one he scale to.

Edit: Gil too since there are 2 6C for Gil.

Hm, i don't know, Ban previously have immortality that compliment his physical theft, now that he doesn't it wouldn't take long before he is completely fatigued and Gil would likely saw that and bait Ban that way. Problem is that Gil would need to survive the time when his physical stats is stolen since he doesn't have much in mobility as far as i see in the profile so Gil could also potentialy be unable to escape and get killed by a now physically superior Ban but if he want, he could ensure mutual kill by melamu both of them. So I'll wait for further argument before casting vote.

How does CastGil summoning work? Also, does he use it in character, and could he possibly use it to summon himself in his Archer Form?

I vaguely remember that the Bablyon Chapter had Gilgamesh "revive" himself via summoning himself in his Archer, but, I assume the vague context behind it means that it isn't really a debatable factor, huh?

Next question: would Gil's precog allow him to figure out what Ban does, and the best thing to do is stay the **** away from him at all cost? Am pretty sure that this Gil doesn't have access to that weird ass spacecraft that Archer Gil has, so Fanta thinks, it'll be a tall order for Gil to constantly stay out of Ban's range.

Pretty sure he have it and it's always on, he restrict and actively ignore it as an archer even when he actively use it to it fullest extent, Caster Gil tho abuse the NP in order to make all of his move in the Babylon chapter so he will definitely use it here. Don't know about how it would work tho, gotta have to ask supporter for that. Even then, it would still be a tall order for Gil to try and get away since he's in Ban theft range (both of them) so he need to act quickly before Ban decide to steal his physical stat and beat Gil physically.

The AP limit of this tourney are above 5+ ~ 10 GT to 65 GT
Or by you mean that he was downscaled from Demon King?
Idk exactly, he was comparable to demon king meliodas when he come out from purgatory, but only 6-C in his profile that mean he only scale to 75.6 gigatons

Didnt we have someone double check my character. I could have sworn he was 65 gigs

Could we get some of the people who checked the profile to confirm the attack potency cuz now im feeling they half assed that shiz

All servants are scaled to 26 GT and it depend on their Strength tier
CasGil Strength is C so his AP is around 26 GT

I don't think that's right as currently Ban's profile says "At Least 6-C, possibly Higher".

It doesn't say "6-C+" nor "At Least 6-C+".

6-C+ starts at 52.15 Gigatons.

In other words Ban just scales far far above the 25 Gigaton value.
so an unquantifiable upscale? Based. Glad im not going out off the bat in such a lame way.

That's one sexy scale chain when compared to Gil's ap. So Ban has:

Superior AP
Superior LS
Superior Range
And the stamina superiority is arguable so ill presume they are relative in that regard.

What's Gil's solution to Durab neg, invisibility (albiet not in character to use at the start of the fight), and both statistic reduction and amplification.

Gil probably SNIs all that shit and decides to throw lots, and I do mean lots of lightning and shit. while also doing things like raising the earth and being the dodge god he is.

Back