• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I tried to make a Post-Forces key but you assholes said no. How are we even gonna distinguish Pre-Forces and Post-Forces Sonic now, geniuses? It's not even a choice since it's in the same key!

In all seriousness though, Sonic isn't gonna be bullshitting here. He stops time and eviscerates Mephiles with a black hole to the face and removes him from existence. Sonic holds all the advantages here except regen, which isn't even gonna matter here anyways due to Wisps (aka Violet Void lol).

Cal just in case you get the wrong idea, I don't have anything against you with the jokes, same as everyone else here.

I just don't like Mephiles

The real cal howard said:
I mean, Mephiles is much smarter.
For planning, sure.

For mid-combat? Not so much. He's versatile in comnat and uses that to his advantage, but Sonic's a pretty damn experienced guy when it comes to fighting. Moreso than Mephiles without a doubt, he's nothing special compared to other things Sonic has faced.

I'm pretty sure I didn't hide my dislike for him, so i'm not sure why are you surprised

Sonic time stops and wipes him out of existence with Violet Void.

Mephiles can't beat Sonic. Sonic is in a tier of his own.

Back