• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Purple Ma vs Jeff the Killer

Rules

• Speed is equalized
  • Both have a knife
  • Note: Purple Guy seems to be above the OG animatronics as he tore them apart (Imo that makes him physically stronger than Springtrap but eh). Both PG and JTK scale to head crushing, surviving being on fire, etc.
  • Jeff isn't Torn Flesh
  • Fight takes place in the fnaf 1 location
Results
Kiddy Killer:

Smiling Slaughterer: 8

Incon:

1. This is Purple Guy/William afton, not Springtrap. His only "experience" is luring kids and killing them.

2. That is Jeffery Woods/Creepypasta Jeff the Killer. This is Jeffery Keaton/Jeff the Killer Saga. Someone with superior stats to the OG sh*tty character as well with superior fighting experience.

>adding vote from a troll

ƒà░´©Åƒà░´©Åƒà░´©Åƒà░´©Åƒà░´©Åƒà░´©Åƒà░´©Åƒà░´©Åƒà░´©Åƒà░´©Åƒà░´©Åƒà░´©Åƒà░´©Å

I think I may help Sprong for once

For Ap, I believe Afton is stronger since he took down the animatronics (through a sneak attack but he still did it) who were comparable to sprongtrap who has a higher durability feat (Survived burning building and seemed to have no noticeable lasting injuries in the SIster Location cutscene and the newspaper article vs being set on fire and surviving with noticeable injuries) so I think Afton takes Ap for sure

For speed, since Jeffy is more likely peak human than Subsonic or is only subsonic at his absolute best than I think Afton takes this as well since Jeffy wouldn't likely go try hard on Afton

While Jeffy has better experience we shouldn't forget Afton managed to take down the animatronics (A significantly stronger threat than Jeffy) in this same building and since Jeffy would most likely be Peak Human speed here I imagine this is how it would go:

They face and Afton goes for hiding in the darkness (we know he is quite good at this since the animatronics who have an eye for him couldn't spot him and he is quite difficult to see in Fnaf 3) and sneak attacks Jeffy Fnaf 3 style with superior Ap, Home Court advantage, and likely Speed advantage

Speed is equalized so speed is no, and this is PURPLE GUY not Springtrap and they both scale above surviving being on fire and crushing skulls. The animatronics are likely weaker than Jeff as they merely scale to skull crushing and surviving fire, not above it.

He is always Sprongtrap in my heart

Dangit thought that Speed was unequalized

I think it should be obvious that Springtrap is much stronger than Jeffy (If he isn't please say why) and the animatronics are said to be comparable to him so I thought that Afton should be higher than Jeffy since he took down the animatronics

Still I think homecourt advantage and possible Ap advantage should give Afton the win

Even if he isn't stronger I still think that the homecourt advantage should help Afton a lot

1. Jeff can smell the man's blood. Afton isn't sneaking up on him.

2. I already explained why Jeff and PG are the same strength. They are both higher than feats like surviving being on fire and skull crushing.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
1. Jeff can smell the man's blood. Afton isn't sneaking up on him.
2. I already explained why Jeff and PG are the same strength. They are both higher than feats like surviving being on fire and skull crushing.
This dude can smell blood? Even if he isn't bleeding? Man.

Ok, fair enough

So basically Afton's best chance is using the layout to his advantage somehow (Don't know how but I could imagine it) or beating him in hand to hand (I thought of this since he was able to rip apart the animatronics so I was felt that he could do something similar to Jeffy)

How could is Jeffy as a fighter?

Man, I am just trying to help Christian here, I have seen him crazy and it is not pretty and I am sure this is going to break him in two

Actually...

I enjoy the Keaton videos a whole lot. Sure, they're not good in quality or maybe story, but I don't even dislike it. I feel they're well put together and, while I prefer the original FNAF, it's still good horror for beginners.

Ok, thank god

Since I am likely biased do to never watching the Jeffy Saga and you seem to be well versed in both stories would you mind giving your input on this and how it would likely turn out?

He has combat experience against Slenderman (Who is possibly universe level and was surprised Jeff could even hurt him. Jeff however, is obviously not universal). If I remember correctly, Jeff didn't get any significant damage from the fight. It wasn't on screen though so I don't know. He is a skilled knife throw, and used them to kill Mr. WideMouth. He also has killed multitudes more than Afton could dream of, some of which even fought back.

ok, for the Slender feat I think it could be said that is completely outlier

Skilled Knife throwing would be an issue with Afton

Does he have any signature way of killing like how afton stuffs bodies into the animatronic suits?

Perhaps, though the universal tiering is a tad questionable due to the unknown time frame and Slenderman has his own 9-B feats such as causing a car crash. The fight however, is canon and a main point in contention so it obviously is canon.

Yeah.

No, unlike the OG Jeff, he isn't spouting "Go to Sleep" and sh*t all the time, nor carving smiles or whatnot.

Well there are a bunch of things that are absolutely cannon but outliers like Batman kicking and hurting Spectre or Dipper, Mabel, and Gideon surviving a town sized explosion and out running Bill

I sort of though of a funny little wincon for Afton:

He goes into the saferoom allowing Jeffy to follow him after seeing that fighting won't be the best option and he just sort of plops on the suit on Jeffy and triggers the springlocks (I find it funny because I always laugh when I just see Afton walk into the suit and put it on so easily in the cutscene)

This is unlikely but I like the idea, unless if Jeffy wears the suit himself for whatever reason and trips off the locks

I think I may vote Jeffy or inconclusive depending on whether Jeffy will throw his knives at Afton or if Afton just rips him apart

You can't really rip someone apart who is as equally as strong as you. Adding vote. Btw the examples you use aren't brought up multiple times within the series though.

Sure. I'm sorry, Springtrap. Maybe your time will co-

remembers that Springtrap beat Nightmare

Oh, right.

Back