• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I suppose you can message a calc member from the VS Battles Staff page, or maybe you can do it yourself as the formulae are listed on the page linked itself, you just have to plug in the values, though to be honest, I don't think there is much of a point to it given the Minecraft Gamepedia is a somewhat reliable source for information.

That's why I made the thread, I tested it myself.

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not, but if I did this right, it should be downgraded to Continent level. That's why I want someone with more knowledge with dealing with mathematics to check over it.

Well, can you at least show your findings? It is far easier to evaluate a calculation rather than do it yourself?

Very well. Convert this into a blog format (with preferably more context) and then ask for getting it evaluated in the Calculation Evaluation Thread

I know this is time consuming but trust me, evaluations move quicker than requests when it comes to calculations.

To think this used to be 5-A...

If it's correct, this would be Large Country level btw since the explosion is non-nuclear.

Back