• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-B (low hax to haxless) multi-bracket tournament

A sort of remake of the 5-B bracket of the Planetary Tournament

Rules:
minimal hax, 2 characters per series, and 2 characters per user

Conditions: there will be 3 brackets Baseline 5-B, low to mid-end 5-B, and 5-B+. Speed will always be equalized, battles will take place at the ToP arena (original I know), starting distance will be 50ft, qualifications for brackets are as follows: baseline is as it sounds it's from baseline to 7.4x baseline (59.44 zt to 439.856 zt), low to mid end is everything from 8x baseline to a near + rating
5-B+ is a plus rating to near baseline 5-A. There will be a maximum of 12 entries per bracket and this will be a double elimination tournament. And with that said let's begin

here is the list of entries

1.Genesect(@theultimate5105)
2. Kyogre(@theultimate5105)
3.Asura (Asuras wrath) (@XSOULOFCINDERX)

did that to hopefully make it more compact

Last edited:
On second thought maybe Firestorm is a little to much for this tournament. Thank you for pointing this out as I am not that knowledgeable on Firestorm.

1. That's Jason and from a different continuity
2. It would be realy out-of character for Ronnie to throw a Nuke at the opponent (Since he's a DC Superhero, a.k.a won't kill unless it's necessary)

Last edited:
but still rules are still rules I'm sorry but I cannot allow a potentially broken character in this tournament.

but still rules are still rules I'm sorry but I cannot allow a potentially broken character in this tournament.
They're not broken tho

Saying Firestorm is op for being able to (but never actually) throwing a nuke at the opponent is the same as saying Vegeta is too op for tourney because of Dirty Fireworks

(Rock of ages sure need a revision)
Yeah, he's lacking a lot of abilities. The ones I can remember are Adhesive Manip (Tar and Paint Boulder), Fire Manip (Fire Boulder), and Explosion Manip (Gunpowder Boulder) as well as Construction, Preparation, Electricity Manip, Resistance to Immersion (Eventually escaped Van Gogh and Burning Giraffe's realms)

Yeah, he's lacking a lot of abilities. The ones I can remember are Adhesive Manip (Tar and Paint Boulder), Fire Manip (Fire Boulder), and Explosion Manip (Gunpowder Boulder) as well as Construction, Preparation, Electricity Manip, Resistance to Immersion (Eventually escaped Van Gogh and Burning Giraffe's realms)
Yes, not to mention It only covers the second game, not even the first

Pac man for my second

Back