• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4B Darth Vader ?

I know there are dozens of 4B Vader threads all the time, many of whom have been made by me but this is something I found interesting.

In Star Wars head to head, a hypothetical match-up book, Vader defeats Yoda.

While the events of the book never happened, it is considered canon to the eu in that this is how these fights would have played out.

Therefore, Vader should scale above Yoda and be 4B.

Also ROTJ Sidious is considered much stronger than his ROTS self who beat Yoda in a fairly one-sided fight imo (it could even be called a mild stomp) so being superior to Yoda doesn't mean that he isn't still much weaker than Sidious. (Though I personally do think Vader should be somewhat comparable to Sidious but I digress)

1. I do not believe the books are canon. And, if it is, outlier. The man from a few seconds exposure to Sidious lightning.

2. Claiming that ROTS Sidious stomped Yoda is hilariously incorrect. They two were basically dead even.

3. Kindly provide proof that Palpatine got stronger.

4. We are in the middle of a lockdown. This is literally the worst time you could do this revision.

1. The book is considered to be a part of legends canon. Also Vader is weak to lightning because of his cybernetic body, that's like saying that Batman is stronger than Superman if he stabs him to death with a kryptonite knife. Also Vader TKed Sids during his 2nd assasination attempt

2. I said it COULD be called a mild stomp. But you will agree that it was a fairly one-sided fight.

3. Palpatine was stated to have increased greatly in power by absorbing life-force from the inhabitants of Byss. Furthermore the drastic power increasing ability of planet-wide drains like this are well known in the eu continuity. One was enough to raise Exar Kun from 5B to high 4c !

6600310-2514678774-42218

I still want 4-B Vader but....

Thats been controversial for the longest time. You might wanna wait till the forum move for this

1. "Vader TKing Sidious to death" when and how and what?

2. No, I will not agree. The two were literally deadlocked until the final blast the forced Toda to run away. Hell, Yoda was outright winning that deadlock prior to the blast. Calling it one-sided is asinine.

3. Wasn't 4-B Exar Kun supposed to be removed forever ago? I distinctly remember a thread that was widely agreed on being made about it.

And all of this is besides the point. The point is, this is a controversial revision that should not be made during the lockdown.

@thewrightway: I never said he TKed Sid to death, I said he TKed him.

He actually did almost tk him to death in the Disney canon but I digress.

There's a lot more reasons (and much better reasons) for Vader to be 4-B. Just wait until the forum move.

Thus comic came out in 2013, EU includes everything that came out before April 25, 2014.

Also, according to Filoni himself every dark horse comic except Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir is not considered canon, son of dathomir is probably considered canon for both universes like the movies and tcw.

Thanks !

I knew what comic it was but I didn't know it was on google books which was why I posted the youtube video.

We have an ongoing discussion about that and many 5-B characters will probably get upgraded to either High 4-C or 4-B in the future.

4-B has been proved through consistent scaling and like LordTracer said, there are many better reasons for the upgrade.

We'll just have to wait for the forum move.

Back