• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind control and precognition?

Also, I'd still restrict it because we all know someone's going to argue it.

Does Alucard have any calcs, or does The Auditor just sorta abuse him with much higher AP?

Oof, so the Auditor has quite a large AP advantage. Auditor heavily upscales from 116,900,000 J, while Alucard upscales from 61,945,488 J. And The Auditor amps.

How combat applicable is the precog?

• Precognition: As a standard for a vampire, he has precognition, the ability to see into the immediate future, which allows him to predict the movements of the opponents he fights. According to Pip, a vampire can easily dodge a bullet with their ability to predict human movements.
Sounds pretty alright to me.

So it's not extremely far, but enough to give Auditor a hard time.

OP still needs to restrict telekinesis, but with that in mind, I'll be voting for The Auditor. Alucard will take an utterly absurd amount of time to put down due to his regen, but both of their haxes (Mind hax, corruption, absorption, etc) aren't used in-character. Alucard has precog as well, which will help him avoid The Auditor's attacks. However, Alucard will also have an especially hard time putting down The Auditor due to the AP gap.

One could argue that Alucard has no way to win, but Alucard does have quite a few ways to power up, a lot of different summons, and a lot of versatility. However, The Auditor likely just amps into oblivion and eventually just reduces Alucard to paste.

That's the problem. Low-High makes actually killing him very, very difficult. The only way I can see Auditor actually getting to him is amping to such an extreme point that he just completely obliterates Alucard with a single blow.

He does have energy projection in the form of blasting people with flames (Not sure why Fire Manip. isn't on there), and when Jesus had the Halo, he used it to vaporize people.

So I could see it happening.

Yes. It's like, his entire fighting strategy. In Madness Combat 10, all he does is run around and amp. If he believes he can't win at the moment, he summons a building with some minions to occupy them, retreats to absorb and amp, and comes back to finish them off.

• Incorporeality: Alucard's true form is a shadow like non-physical entity. All physical and even supernatural attacks phase right through him and it is extremely difficult to damage his true form.
What does what's-his-face have to counter that?

Honestly? I'd like to know how exactly that works. Because if he's just, like, permanently intangible we might have an issue.

Although he only occasionally turns intangible, it's pretty much agreed upon that Alucard is going ot have a very hard time actually killing The Auditor overall.

Nobody explained Alucard's intangibility. From what I've watched of Hellsing, he's rarely intangible at all.

We really only need details on how Alucard's intangibility works. From my watching of Hellsing, I don't recall him ever using it in combat, much less for extended periods of time. Meaning, in a grindy battle, he won't be in an intangible form forever and eventually Auditor will just smack him.

I do not recall Auditor having ressurrection, much less on himself.

TitanCrusher101 said:
I could be wrong, but it looked like resurrection towards the end of the video.
Nah Auditor was free out Tricky of bodies has it's pocket world/WRLD(AUDITOR[HELL] same Deimos Adventures series sets alternate dimension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back