• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
  • Luke Skywalker Legends
  • Sonic
  • Mario
  • Kirby
  • Reimu hakurei
  • Morrigan Aensland
  • Jedah Dohma

Bloodlusted

speed equalized

Lets GO

Im gonna put my money on Mario and Kirby because of their X100 abilities they have especially Kirby and his versatile mouth

There's no such thing as 'Immune to Reality Warping' and Dark Gaia's mind hax arent nearly as potent as Luke's

Wow Luke is pretty strong but there's just one thing that bugs me. There may be the fact that Dark Gaia's mind control isn't as powerful but base Sonic did it like it was nothing and his super form should be way past his normal stats. If you look at Kirby's profile you'll see that he has resistance to: reality warping, Magic, Possession, Transmutation, Existence erasure, Gravity Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation, Bone manipulation, Spacial manipulation and Pocket reality manipulation. Mario has the super suit which gives him Power Nullification

M+S=Greatness said:
Wow Luke is pretty strong but there's just one thing that bugs me. There may be the fact that Dark Gaia's mind control isn't as powerful but base Sonic did it like it was nothing and his super form should be way past his normal stats.
If you look at Kirby's profile you'll see that he has resistance to: reality warping, Magic, Possession, Transmutation, Existence erasure, Gravity Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation, Bone manipulation, Spacial manipulation and Pocket reality manipulation. Mario has the super suit which gives him Power Nullification
I'm pretty sure Sonic resisting Dark Gaea like it was nothing doesn't at all come close to resisting someone who Mind Controls 10 trillion people at once.

1.Luke, 2.Kirby, 3.Jedah, 4.Mario, 5.Sonic, 6.Morrigan, 7.Reimu hakurei

Back